[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amateur Designer needs help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hello /gd/,
I recently started doing design work on the side for a company I currently work for (very small less than 10 employees) and they love the work.

The problem is that I know a lot of PHOTSHOP and no Illustrator, so there was some discrepancies with the files when sent to the printer.

What I need is basically a graphic angel to come down and save/redo this thing (if it isn't too time consuming) so that I have a future vector. I know its asking a lot, but I really tried and every option looks crappy.

If you can help, I appreciate this so much, you guys have never failed me before If you vape, Ill send some stuff your way! Files/dropbox upon request.
>>
>>256877
that looks like shit.

fuck you, do your own work.
>>
>>256877
if you're desperate try making image trace + maually cleaning. it took me probably a month before i got comfy with illustrator if you use it everyday (try to do a different thing each day + tutorials, etc) it shouldn't take more than a couple of days before you could vector that logo.
>>
Thanks, I needed honest help^
No thanks to the typical 4chan answer, you are a fucking cliche
>>
>>256902
Honest help? You're asking for free work on a graphic design sub forum that is dedicated to discussion and not work.
It'd be different if you asked for advice, tips for beginners on Illustrator or something along those lines. However, all you asked was, "dur dur do my work for me while I take credit and give you no pay or commendations."

Fuck you and fuck off to /wsr and don't complain when you're properly directed to it. That design is shit btw, colors are off and whole layout is shit. Learn vectors and learn how to design properly before taking up work.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.