[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: HelpPlease.png (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HelpPlease.png
98KB, 1920x1080px
I hope this is the right bored for this kind of stuff. I'm using 2d design but I'm having trouble making the angles and spacing correct. The book shaped things are supposed to follow the inner circle as well as possible and they are also supposed to be spaced apart equally, My ideas is to just do one quarter of it and then copy it to the top to create a half.

tl;dr
help make shapes positions correct.
>>
File: HelpPlease2.png (40KB, 1500x1508px) Image search: [Google]
HelpPlease2.png
40KB, 1500x1508px
I'm trying to do something like this encase my description was bad*
>>
>>254505
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9lBlD04sDs
do it once. then ctrl+c/ctrl+d
>>
>>254537
I'm not using illustrator, I'm asking how to do something like that arc thing he did but in 2Ddesgin.
>>
>>254505
make circle
put leaf on bottom
select all
group
rotate by 12 degree
add another leaf on bottom
select all
group
rotate by 12 degree
repeat until done
>>
>>254629
Yeah, something like this.
>>
>>254505
http://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/tutorials/how-to-create-a-military-style-emblem-logo-design

Here you go OP.
>>
>>254629
I had to lookup how to rotate stuff with tools but it worked after that, thanks guys, its a big help.
>>254537
I really need to move away from 2dDesgin to a more professional program like this ;v;
>>
File: NWOFlag72.png (20KB, 1134x567px) Image search: [Google]
NWOFlag72.png
20KB, 1134x567px
Got this finished thanks to you guys ^_^, Chears~
>>
>>254836
so what was your solution?
>>
>>254505
If you'd been using Illustrator, you could have turned the shapes into a brush and then applied it to the path.

Still looks not to bad OP!
>>
>>254847
Solution? I used the tools like one of the above users said and it worked?

>>254856
Its good enough for what its for, threes also a higher res version I made that looks much better. Like I said I need to learn how to use illustrator properly so that I can do this kinda stuff easer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.