[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making this for my portfolio. I got stuck with this name and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Wizard Feast Logo.png (6KB, 433x253px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Feast Logo.png
6KB, 433x253px
Making this for my portfolio. I got stuck with this name and was told that the logo could not contain food or any resemblance of food.

I made a crystal representing the magical properties of a wizard and the colors represent the "holy trinity" of food, green because of freshness.

Any thoughts?
>>
OP here: I forgot to impart my own critique. The S at the end seems off. The font used for Feast could be different ( I went with a "ye old" look ) and just white may be a boring choice.

Also, the crystal... I dunno, the more the I see it the more I like it.
>>
Heh, I assumed it was a reference to Emerald City
>>
>>252522

You asked for it...

"the" is riding too high
"feast" and the "s" have an uncomfortable negative space relationship.
Logo looks OK but cannot be represented in 1 color effectively.
Kerning on "feast" is super tight and bad.
Logo currently relies on a blue BG, with a non-color BG (white) the copy would be black or the darker green, what does it look like?
You posted a small image but even with a limited view the color transitions in the logo look inconsistent in width.

You have a good foundation, work upwards from it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.