[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopefully you guys can help me. I'm wondering what filter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1448670969450.webm (3MB, 450x760px) Image search: [Google]
1448670969450.webm
3MB, 450x760px
Hopefully you guys can help me. I'm wondering what filter or effect is used on the way this video is recorded. It's hard for me to explain but it gives a relatistic feel. I've seen movies played in big box stores with this "motion effect" what is it?
>>
higher than average amount of frames per second combined with the fact that it was most likely filmed from some guys bag?
I don't know what else to tell you mate
>>
>>252486
The main thing you're looking for is the 60fps. Most videos stay between 24 and 32fps so it does not feel so "alive".

The new iPhone 6 can film in 60fps. Also if you have a GoPro you can do such as well. A lot of professional cameras can film in 60fps too, but they're more expensive.
>>
>>252504
Also worth noting that most recent Android phones can also do this, for much less than all of those options
>>
Thank you all. It was the 60fps recording was the motion transition I was talking about.
>>
>>252503
>filmed from some guys bag

What kind of weirdo does this.
>>
>>252626
Creepshot
>>
>>252504
but the human eye can only see 24 frames per second? reeee
>>
>>252638
We can see up to about 150 frames per second, but in moments of panic or reflex we can process up to ~1000.

24 fps is simply a standard that was agreed upon that was an economic middle-point between fps and film usage. And we're used to it now. It also simulates the way our brain blurs our vision when we move our heads or eyes to prevent us from getting motion-sick/overstimulated, which is why high fps is often uncomfortable to watch during a pan because we're seeing motion at high fps and our brain has no indication it should be blurring anything, since we are sitting still.

Or maybe u were kidding. Whatever. Have some knowledge friends
>>
>>252723
You. I like you.
>>
>>252626
You clearly have never been in /gif/
>>
>>252626
>girl wearing garments intentionally designed to follow the contour of their ass
>being creepy for viewing the contour of their ass

wtf am I supposed to do, look away?
>>
>>252858
>girl wearing garments that are simply comfortable
>being creepy for filming from a bag
>>
>>252858
well, don't film her ass from a hidden camera in your bag for starters
>>
>>252486
If you mean the darkness around the edges, vignette.

If you mean the smooth appearance, that depends on the framerate.
>>
File: 1451148633214.jpg (480KB, 864x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1451148633214.jpg
480KB, 864x1072px
>>252974
>>
>>252486
>>252622
60fps combined with hardware image stabilization.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.