[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is /gd/ just underage faggots that wish they were graphic designers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1376696680985.jpg (62KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1376696680985.jpg
62KB, 500x579px
is /gd/ just underage faggots that wish they were graphic designers?
>>
lel, someone told u scrub "to fuck off" on /gd/ and now you shitpost here. gj, great b8
>>
>>252311
>implying

being serious tho
>>
There's always diversity on these boards no matter what you may think. There's plenty of hobbyists, professionals, amateurs and people who just seek advice. However then there's you. The ass hat who has nothing constructive or anything remotely relevant to the discussion on the threads. You're not even a troll, you're cancer that is beneath a troll and you should go jump off a bridge. At least some trolls generate a laugh but you are just a shit show that spews off negativity, I can only feel bad for your terrible life.

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
>>
File: 1324572068158.jpg (12KB, 320x296px) Image search: [Google]
1324572068158.jpg
12KB, 320x296px
>>252328
>professionals
>>
You think serious designers would use 4chan in the state that it's in?

There are a few good designers on here, but most of them are just looking for validation for bad designs or genuinely looking for advice/looking to get better.
>>
Agency founder reporting in. Starting in on a $28k website and $14k in videos this week for a major automotive parts distributor in the Midwest.

So to answer OP, no. There are several professionals that post here. But most of us don't come here looking for crits. It's more about having a space to talk about our field in which it's acceptable to call each other faggots who can barely draw. It's a way to blow off steam so we don't literally murder clients and their outside consultants.

When you actually start to make it in this industry, you'll find those places don't actually exist anywhere else. /gd/ is great, and I love you all.
>>
>>252310
>is /gd/ just underage faggots that wish they were graphic designers?
Only the ones who dare to post their actual work.

>>252396
Hear hear.
I've only been working in the industry for about 2.5 years (much more as freelance, but 2.5 solely), but this,
>those places don't actually exist anywhere else
is absolutely true. You end up biting your tongue more often than you'd like, because the stupid fucking client is probably not an artist/designer themselves, and doesn't understand or care what you think/know to be a better solution.
>>
File: don-draper.jpg (72KB, 918x627px) Image search: [Google]
don-draper.jpg
72KB, 918x627px
>>252355
>You think serious designers would use 4chan in the state that it's in?

This.
I wouldn't post my personal stuff on 4chan.
>>
>>252310
Yes, mentally almost. I'm 26 biologically and recently got on the level of commiting to a design assignment my classmates were when they were 22.

I always be jealous of others.
>>
>>252310
I'm just some faggot that likes to mess around with photoshop from time to time and has read a couple infographics on graphic design.

I never have or never will pretend to be professional about anything, but if someone asks for my opinion or a critique then I'll be sure to give it to them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.