[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Graphic T-Shirt Designing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Critiques?
This was my first time doing a T-Shirt design without any free hand drawing besides the sketch and the shading. Bit of a Star Wars and Portal crossover for the nerds with the deep pockets. Does it look legit?
Improvements for the next design that I should focus on?
Detail is very much appreciated!

If anyone is interested in it, I uploaded it to TeePublic, you can find it under the user meggiemoose.
>>
star wars lol so cool an original
moose lmao so random
>>
To average geek it'll be hard to see the portal crossover. Maybe make it more recognizable with an aperture logo or something. Either way looks like something that can sell.
>>
>>250613
You need to make the portal dots look like portal dots.
>>
Align BB8 with the goddamn base.
>>
>>250630
Oh no, this is going to turn into me realizing my stupid mistakes, isn't it?
>>
>>250615
I definitely agree with that. Looking at it now I could have added the logo in the back, but oh well. I'll focus on thay next time. Thanks!
>>
>>250614
Hey man, it sells. And I needed to put something in for the name and at the time moose seemed to work.
>>
>>250613
The shading's a little too loose for my liking. also, that ball is fucking huge.
>>
>>250620
I agree. That would also be a nice way to introduce the Aperture logo via the right angle.
>>
>>250615
This

Slap an aperture logo on that dumb droid
>>
>>251133
I actually didnt even think about putting it on the droid. Thanks!
>>
Include Wheatley to the side, looking at BB. His whole body is similar to BB's torso
>>
>>251176
You think curiosity core would be cuter? BB-8 kinda gives me te impression of a curious little guy, and they're both orange. Or maybe even space core would make sense (but by that logic I'm back to Wheatley)
>>
File: Tote-Bag-MockUp.jpg (200KB, 2600x3460px) Image search: [Google]
Tote-Bag-MockUp.jpg
200KB, 2600x3460px
Hey, I just finished a design for my band. My education is primarily in fine art so I don't know shit about /gd/. Would really appreciate critiques and feedback.
>>
People like you are why graphic tshirts have a bad reputation.
Make something good and worth while that people can actually wear.
>>
File: download.jpg (2KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2KB, 279x180px
>>252197
tight
but why are you using a bag
>>
>>252395
eh, I guess so, but I'm just starting so I don't really give a shit to be honest.
>>
>>252197
Good job
>>
File: image.jpg (437KB, 550x859px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
437KB, 550x859px
Hello, new to this board. First post here, didn't think this question deserved a new thread so..

I am designing a few t-shirts for a pretty reputable company. This is my first commisioned job and they asked me to use / edit some specific images. In terms of copyrights, public records are free to use correct? Even if printed in Soviet Russia haha..

Here's an example.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.