[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /gd/ what keeps you guys going? I've made a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (7KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 308x164px
Hey, /gd/ what keeps you guys going? I've made a couple of designs over a span of a long time and no matter what i'm always discouraged by people having a lot better design sense, or just design.
>>
>>249522
>pic not related
>>
>>249522
To be honest it is human to react that way. There always gonna be a better and a worse designer than you. You feel discouraged by the better one. Think that you'll probably discourage the worse one too.

Keep it on and perfect your own way and your own style.

Enough said. I'm hungry.
>>
Currently in my second year of a three year course in Sweden in Graphic Design and I find myself finding "better" designer all the time.
The only advice I can give that has helped me grow as both and artistic designer and proffessional designer is that you can only letar from the ones you see as "better" that yourself is only to learn from them.

Like;
"What did they do that I liked? And How do I do that?"
"How did they think when making this?"
"What is created digitally? What programs did they use? Do I know them well enough to reproduce this?"

Don't be afraid to "copy" someone elses idea, since no work is the same, you can't really steal something if you only take an inspiration from the design idea, I see it only as an source of inspiration to get a project and only to get a better Idea of how to creat it.

Great designers are scarce, so learn from the best and most creative of them. See what they do differently from your own creative process and see what could make your works as you like it.
There is no shame in looking inte what others designers do really well and apply that school of though into your own design.

But as always - practice makes perfect.
Just keep producing designs as often as you can. Even if it's just a "better idea" for something thats already been Done - create it anyway. Any kind of design work Will always improve your sense of design and especially your own kind of style.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.