[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need a little help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: reaction 4.jpg (141KB, 1220x802px) Image search: [Google]
reaction 4.jpg
141KB, 1220x802px
I just got a good drawing tablet for my lap top, now I need a soft ware . I'm a cartoonist so it has to be good for that lol, but another thing it must have ( I don't know the technical name for it ) is that uhm t has to be able to do this

Lets say I draw something
I have to be able to insert what ive drawn there into another drawing, like lets say I draw a person and I want to put him or her inot a picute with other people and possible change the size and what not

I would be open to getting to soft wares if needed

Any suggestions
>>
>>249446
Photo shop, and another ESL class.
>>
>>249447
esl ?
>>
>>249446
>>249448
op here, ive been look at either corel draw or adobe illustrator

Wich is better, ill get one of those and then photo shop for the finished scenes
>>
File: 1451380740907.gif (429KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451380740907.gif
429KB, 800x500px
>>249450
you can try both and see what works better for you. also on >>>/ic/ there's usually a thread about tablets and animation
>>
>>249463
>>249450
i think they use manga studio for animation just ask on /ic/.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>249446
If you want to do traditional animation, you are looking for Toon Boom Studio.
You need nothing else.

>>249450
>op here, ive been look at either corel draw or adobe illustrator
You wan't neither of those if you want to animate something that doesn't look vectorial.
>corel draw or adobe illustrator
ai.
You will also need AfterEffects in order to animate those drawings and since both are from Adobe, you can just import the project files and they will auto-update as you modify them.
>>
>>249450
illustrator for drawing
>>
>>249464
We use flash where I work.
>>
>>249446
I have seen som pretty good art on YouTube, the guys that have done the best job, usually have used manga studio, illustrator and Photoshop for the finishing touch.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.