[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to create an animated brush? You know that way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: VMRv3.gif (223KB, 360x222px) Image search: [Google]
VMRv3.gif
223KB, 360x222px
Is there a way to create an animated brush? You know that way where you create a pattern, put it on the brush tool in illustrator, then you can paint with a pattern? How would you do that if the pattern is animated?
>pic related, it might not be a sine curve, it might just be fire, flowing water, or whatever non-monochromatic brush you want it to be.
>>
File: implying flash exports to gif.gif (8KB, 343x208px) Image search: [Google]
implying flash exports to gif.gif
8KB, 343x208px
Here, a cringeworthy sketch of how its supposed to look, say my pattern is the one in the gif, and I want to make it a brush.. to be the path of anything I want it to be, in this example, a part of a circumference.

So is there anyway to do this? or
>>
File: i made effort.gif (10KB, 317x176px) Image search: [Google]
i made effort.gif
10KB, 317x176px
>>249200
So, after I started thinking about it, and made the ends match the start of the symbols, I notice that you can't warp symbols in flash, which is total bullshit, therefore, I can't make a very good corner, and things start to overlap for less wide stuff.

Also, I had another idea of merely making lots of brushes, where every brush is a frame, and then putting it all together, but that sounds like tedious work, is there not an easier way?
>>
File: here the simbols can be sen.png (20KB, 724x410px) Image search: [Google]
here the simbols can be sen.png
20KB, 724x410px
>>249211
The symbols don't wrap, so you can't make tight curves with it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
>>
Newer Illustrator can do repeating bitmap brushes, to which you could technically update the frame over. This is convoluted and stupid.

However, After Effects has can import Illustrator vector data and animate everything. Try that instead.
>>
>>249237
Hm
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.