[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to find a logo to go on the back of my business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Logotest.png (476KB, 1280x524px) Image search: [Google]
Logotest.png
476KB, 1280x524px
I'm trying to find a logo to go on the back of my business card. I'm a musician, not a graphic designer, so I'm just going through some copy paste-level stuff before I go to somebody who actually knows what they're doing.

I'm a bass player, so I figured the simplest and most understandable symbol to use is the bass clef. I wanted to find a way to spice it up a little without taking away its emphasis, and I stumbled upon the far right image. I figured it would be nice if I used my own fingerprint (the police will do it for a fee), configured a circle out of it, and put the bass clef in the middle. Kind of looks like some sort of seal or stamp, And I figure it would go good on the back of a business card.

And suggestions? Bogus idea? I thought about using my name, but my initials are AA which is all too common, and I figured adding text would be overkill since it's going to be on the other side of the card anyways. Thanks guys.
>>
>>248183
I like you idea. Few things:
>Don't use a real finger print
>I think you would want to make the finger print less apparent, so grey it out or use thinner lines.
>Make the bass clef black so it is more apparent
>I wouldn't worry about your initials. Your bass clef and title on the card will be enough context for the logo.
>And the logo should be small on the front, and big on the back (or leave the back blank to save money, which is fine too; lots of writing space).
>>
>>248183

http://www.personalizationmall.com/Search.aspx?searchstring=guitar%20pick&did=304261&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=cpc
>>
>>248201
>http://www.personalizationmall.com/Search.aspx?searchstring=guitar%20pick&did=304261&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=cpc
I just recently had somebody give me one of these. They're cool, but I'd like to have some regular cards as well. Musicians tend to lose a lot of picks.
>>
>>248183
I like the third one.
>>
>>248201
>>248204
>$20 for 20
Jesus, you are giving them some contact information, not a handjob.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.