[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

scaffold logo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20151210-WA0000.jpg (140KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151210-WA0000.jpg
140KB, 640x1136px
hey gd,
i need to make a logo with a scaffold, preferably with the one in this picture.
im not that good at making logo's, so i want some tips.
if i trace the picture in Illustrator it get kinda ugly and the pipes get bend.
whats the best way to make a logo with this picture?
also the name Hollemans needs to be added in the logo.
>>
>>247474
they also want no wall or house in the logo
>>
>i need to make a logo
You're at the right place,senpai.

>so i want some tips.
You have all my interest!

>whats the best way to make a logo with this picture?
Not using live trace. You are struggling to draw some lines???

>also the name Hollemans needs to be added in the logo.
This is an easy part that you... hey? is that a request?

>they also want no wall or house in the logo
So don't put them. May I suggest that a scaffold is often associated with those?

However, if you're new at something, asking "HOW can I X?" rather than "CAN YOU make X?" will give you better results.
>>
>>247474
>i need to make a logo
>im not that good at making logo
how the fuck did you get assigned to do this?
>>
>>247489
I mostly work in the film industry and stuff, but someone asked me to do this for money.
So naturally i said sure why not.
Also the guy im making it for doesnt complain fast.
>>
>>247474
>www.masthoogwerker.nl
This their site?

Because they're not limited to scaffolding
>>
>>247494
>>247474
Also just trace it.. Use strokes for the pipes and Shear tool or 3D Rotate effect for the tight isometric angles
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.