[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just getting into photo editing is there a way I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
I'm just getting into photo editing
is there a way I can separate transparent objects from their background?

in this picture I'm trying to remove the background from under the motorbikes windshield, and I'm not sure if it can be done
>>
no you gotta cut it out all by hand.
after it u can filll the form with some blue/white layer and lower the transparency to create a the illusion of a windshield maybe
>>
>>246879
maybe I should just lower the opacity of the areas that arn't marked with hard colour as well, so I'm only filling the edged with white to outline it
>>
>>246877
try color range or quick selection or pen tool with bezier curves by hand.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6yKEu25tEU
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETJ--vHaigo
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cye3VaLo0Go
>>
>>246942
haha I'm using paint.net
the struggle is real
>>
>>246974
I don't normally pirate but when I do, it's Adobe software.
>>
File: 1369261799249.jpg (135KB, 519x596px) Image search: [Google]
1369261799249.jpg
135KB, 519x596px
>>246877
>is there a way I can separate transparent objects from their background?
wow, so this is how people think Photoshop works
>>
>>247121

Dude, I once had a FUCKING HAIRDRESSER tell me, when looking at the preview pic on the back of the camera, "You can just click that bit of white there to fill the whole background".
>>
is this the image you're editing or did you put the motorbike on top of the photo? if the anime part you pasted has transparency in it, just put some white or whatever solid colour in between the windshield and the photo background.

if it's all one image you're trying to edit, no. you'll have to manually blow out the texture of the photograph some way or another. but like, why? does a version of this anime character not exist somewhere without the photo? just pause akira during a motorbike scene and cut the dude out of the frame, it'll most likely have a flat colour behind the windshield
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.