[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CV critique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 26

File: ResumeLayout_Potencial.jpg (42KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
ResumeLayout_Potencial.jpg
42KB, 842x595px
Could I get some feedback on my resume layout?
To the left is the grid Ill be using, to the right the blackout placement of text and items.

A CV/resume dump would be nice aswell
>>
>>245790
>Right side focused document in language that starts on the left.
Yeah, you should reflect that.
>>
>>245793
left side bar was just going to be a listing of programs I have experience with, rather then listing it on the bottom. I dont think it will distract from the main body
>>
File: my resume.png (53KB, 613x792px) Image search: [Google]
my resume.png
53KB, 613x792px
Since there is a thread about CV/Resume, I won't create a new one.

Ive just finished this one and have no clue how it looks, since I got some free space where I didn't know what to put so I just add a "thank you for reading this, now get to your phone and hire me!".

What should I do to improve it?
>>
>>245944
>Skill points
FUCKING SKILL POINTS!
Stop it!
>>
>>245947

How am I supposed to say "hey, I know this better than this and those two better than this other thing" in any other way?

As a fucking student I have no clue what to do and so I searched for inspiration online and got some resumes like this.

Is it really bad?
>>
>>245944

You don't need all that shit. Resumes aren't portfolios, keep the bells and whistles out of 'em.

Just write down what you're good with, what you can do and what you've experience doing. Leave the rest for the portfolio.

As for the skill points, just scratch them and list the skills in a descending order from the one you're best with to the one you're worst with.
>>
>>245948
Just say you know it, that's it. Seriously, what is so hard about it?

You're resume is supposed to be a starter piece, a conversational token, not a fucking trailer that gives away the plot of the whole movie (BvS).

Plus, if you do something like this you can't list anything low. "Oh, I see here you are very good at HTML or Aftereffects. We need someone better at those.". Instead, you can just say "Hey, I have experience with HTML and Aftereffects." and they will say "Great! We are looking for that in our new hire.".

Your color selection, font, and line weights are shit and carry no tread with them.

You're areas of interest looks like it was done by a child. In addition, you're resume shows nothing of these interests in it.

You shouldn't say 'Freelance' because that says "I wasn't good enough to get a job out of college". Instead list the projects that you have worked on.

Final thought, only 20% of your resume provides any proof that you have any experience in anything.

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with young people today. Try harder and use references next time.
>>
>>245952
This too, but your skill list should be from High- Low-High. Remember shit sandwich, that people tend to forget the middle of things, and if they talk to you about your skills in order of your resume you will want to end on a high note.
>>
File: my resume 2.png (50KB, 693x898px) Image search: [Google]
my resume 2.png
50KB, 693x898px
>>245953
>>245954
>>245952

Okay, thanks.
The thing is: I don't have any experience indeed. I have a few things in my behance, but all of them are made for training (aka no real client).

Also, should I put something like "HTML .......... Basic" or just putting it at the very bottom gives the idea? And about the sandwich thing, wouldn't that make interpretation harder?

>Your color selection, font, and line weights are shit and carry no tread with them.
Could you please elaborate? Why are they "shit"? What would be better and how can I improve it?

>You're areas of interest looks like it was done by a child. In addition, you're resume shows nothing of these interests in it.
Removed it since i agree with this.

Changed freelance to two other projects. Removed bars, areas of interest and the shitty message. What else?
>>
>>245956
Sure it's not real experience, but you can still list our Behance projects as long as you talk about your experience and design process on those projects.

The skills are fine. If you want you can change 'HTML" to "Web Design" since that is probably closer to want you actually know and you aren't saying you are good at programming. And your angle will be better on that.

Here are some things that will be trending:
http://www.etechexplorer.com/best-graphic-design-trends-2015/
http://oxygenagency.co.uk/graphic-design-trend-predictions-2016/
https://www.behance.net/gallery/26734425/Trend-Book-2016-Trends-materials-colors
https://www.pantone.com/color-of-the-year-2016
http://www.hairstyles-expert.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/02-pantone-fashion-color-report-2016-spring-summer.jpg

You could also eat up a lot of space by putting some nice design pictures you made into it, or making the top section a "Hero Page" if applying for a web design job.

You should also make it a grid like >>245790, but don't copy OP's placement cause it's shit.
>>
My qualifications are crap.
So I went as minimal as possible with a single column with very conservative content area and only putting what was needed.
Rate. Am I shorting myself too much?
>>
File: mycv.png (1MB, 1965x1768px) Image search: [Google]
mycv.png
1MB, 1965x1768px
>inb4 cover for your cv
>inb4 style guide for your cv
I made this as my 10th anniversary CV because starting from Q4 of this year, I have 10 years of experience in my field.
>>
>>246031
forgot to add:
it's a PDF, the links in the top left corner are clickable.
>>
>>246031
I am just now realizing that I should have moved some of my shit from "Education" to "Skills".

>polite sage
>>
>>246031
>black background with white/colored type
>distressed texture
>multiple pages
>HUGE TYPE/small type
>confusing layout

hard to read
hard to browse thru quickly
>>
>>246030
at least put some education on there
>>
>>246030
- double spacing is hard to read and unpleasant
- because of double spacing the sub-headings don't look defined either
- the placement of the text area doesn't look very considered
- you haven't remarked anything substantial or unique (what are you good at and what are your skills?)

conceptually the single column with lots of white space is interesting but you've not executed it well enough
>>
>>246030
See >>245953 and try to follow something of a template. Skills? Projects?

>>246031
>More than one page
>More than two pages
Yeah, this is not a resume but something for a portfolio website. Nicely done otherwise.
>>
>>246050
Before you think I'm mad, based on the length of my response,
know that I'm only conversing.

I know where you're coming from, and unless you are a very conscious and experienced designer, it is highly likely that going this route is a mistake, but the only case in which that is or can be problematic is if the typeface you choose is not meant to perform well in a bright-on-dark environment.
The belief that "bright-on-dark type is bad" stems from the simple fact that printing — the first and to this day one of the main ways of rendering typography — is technologically limited and, therefore typefaces are designed to perform best in a printed environment (dark-on-bright).
But digital displays ended those days, thank God.

>distressed texture.
I wouldn't ask you to, but if you would have read my CV, you'd see that while I am very much a "child of the information age",
many of my skills involve analog / manual technologies and this analog noise background was a way of emphasizing that.
It's part of my persona / brand.

>>246077
>multiple pages
I'm already only displaying 1/3 of my professional experience.
Whenever I make a new CV I have to choose between:
• Forcibly fit everything into a single page at an illegible font size
• Forcibly fit everything into a single page, at a readable size, sacrificing even more information for space
• Spread everything out in a readable format, still sacrificing more than 1/2 of the info

I chose the latter.

>HUGE TYPE/small type
>confusing layout
Of all the comments, this one has me dumbfounded; I honestly have no idea what your problem is with my CV's visual hierarchy.
The composition leads your eyes on a linear path, it's bare to the bone. Each page consists of 3 components, how can 3 things confuse you?

>hard to read
In this size, yes. But it wasn't designed to be read at 400px width.
>>
>>246094
>distressed texture
>multiple pages
>HUGE TYPE/small type
>confusing layout
>hard to read

Having to explain your reasoning for why you did those things should tell you that you're doing it wrong.

It's a fucking RESUME. Its viewed 90% of the time on low quality 8.5x11in white copy paper.
The printer used is usually a cheap POS. Detail will most definitely be lost, small type will be fuzzy, ink/toner will be rationed, and the print settings are set to b&w.

Whoever is viewing your resume will spend maybe a min or two tops looking it over. The chance of them looking at 3-4 additional pages is slim.

A resume is not the place to show off; that's why you have a portfolio.
>>
>>246104
This. Your portfolio should just be your skills, positions at 10 years, what you did for those positions, and a link to your portfolio (which should be hyperlinked in PDF and sent in the email as well).

I just want to look at it and know you are someone worth talking to in 10 seconds. Last time I had to hired I had one day to go over 100 resumes; it sucked huge dick.
>>
>>246104
i'm not the guy you were talking to but this bitter attitude is making me sick
>my opinion is fact
>ok, let's discuss
>maed u respond so opinion is fact XD
/gd/ in a nutshell.

i don't know where you live or come from but even in my backwards ass country which is as eastern-european as it gets (romania) interviewers don't waste time and money printing shit out they just use laptops and tablets.

>>246106
samefag game is strong ic.

sage
>>
not really graphic design, but what do I put in my profile? I could say some shit about how I've always been creative and that I improve myself in my free time and shit, but that's just run-off-the-mill stuff
>>
>>246282
What's wrong with run-of-the-mill stuff?
>inb4 I'm a special snowflake
Then put your special snowflake stuff in their.
>>
>>246282
Don't write a profile. The CV shows you have the experience / education / ability to do the job, the cover letter shows that you're a human being, and they'll get to know you better in the interview stage.
>>
>>246286
Except when you aim for international jobs / jobs that require you to relocate.
>>
>>246290
and why is that?
>>
>>246306
Because a CV with a well-written profile can save the HR assistants
a bunch of time figuring out what questions to ask during an interview.
It will also make your job a lot easier answering them because they
will be geared specifically toward You instead of vague, commonplace
questions that might confuse you.

Don't write run-of-the-mill stuff because you want questions to be asked
of You and not of anyone of your field.
You don't even have to brag, just be honest. You can also google:
"How to write a good bio"
>>
File: ResumeLayout.jpg (38KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
ResumeLayout.jpg
38KB, 842x595px
Is it as simple as reversing it? Or should I rethink it all together?
>>
File: gdchan.jpg (4MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
gdchan.jpg
4MB, 2480x3508px
what do you think about my CV?
>>
>>246030
All my Resume drafts end up looking the same in the end. Is this version any better? Will it finally get me a fucking job??
>>
>>246318
Much better.
Name, title shit top left.
Logo top right.
Projects, education on the left.
Skills on the right.
>>
>>246322
>>246322
Make the bar colors darker to make it easier to read. And fuck that skill point chart. >>245947 >>245953

>>246326
>Education
>Self taught
You are a fucking joke Josh, and you didn't follow a single suggestion in this thread.

Go back to school or go play video games for the next 5 years like the other millennials.
>>
>>246329
I already told 'ya. "My qualifications are crap."
Catch 22
>>
>>246330
Eh, not really catch 22, I guess.
But I still have no idea where to start to go back to school, and maybe get into college. I don't have any money or supporting relatives.
>>
File: ForYouJosh.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
ForYouJosh.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>246326
>>246329
>>246331
Here you go Josh, I went and created a template for your to follow for your resume.

If you can't fill out this then you should go visit this:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mcdonalds+hiring#
>>
>>246328
thanks, just felt the logo would feel strange on the top right then the top left
>>
>>246329
thanks dude!
>>
>>246335
If you where a company logo I would say top left, but since it's just you your logo doesn't really matter yet.
>>
File: Resume.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Resume.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
I'm not in the graphic design field but any tips from you creative folk are welcome.
>>
>>246332
> those bullet points
> no baseline alignment
> those awkward title sizings
> unpleasant margins

maybe you should go visit this:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mcdonalds+hiring#
>>
>>246560
Please anon, did you expect me to donthe whole thing for him? It's his business to make it perfect, I just gave him something to work off of.
>>
>>246537
Here are my points:

You are not working as a freelancer, you don't need a logo.

The background of your document should be white only. Colors will print as gray on a b&w printer, if it's a poor printer the grays might smudge the text, many printers will not print to the edge so you may get uneven white strip border. If you need to separate the sections just use lines (though ultimately you shouldn't even need that with a good grid).

Establish a baseline grid throughout all of the page.

Reduce the number of type styles and be more consistent in using them. You have 6 styles which is too much.

Use commas instead of vertical bars to make lists.

Fix your indenting. It doesn't make sense to indent in normal paragraphs just right after the first line. If you want to indent text that goes after headers then increase it so it is separated nicely. The ones you use aren't even an em length, which is a nice and an advised starting point.
>>
welp why not. Hi /gd/
>>
>>246580
>Skill points
>Picture
These should go. Do like you use of the world for the international section.
>>
>>246582
cool, thanks! that was the main point, actually, to showcase some international experiences.

I understand now that the skillpoints look pretty dumb. Still, it seems lots of employers care a lot about Adobe Suite experience, so I'll have to find a way to include that in a nicer way. Not sure what's wrong with including a pic, though.
>>
>>246580
Salut diana, nu stam ca-s mai multe romance pe 4chan :)
>>
File: layout-01.jpg (529KB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
layout-01.jpg
529KB, 1191x842px
>>
File: layout-02.jpg (410KB, 1191x843px) Image search: [Google]
layout-02.jpg
410KB, 1191x843px
>>
File: layout-05.jpg (266KB, 1191x843px) Image search: [Google]
layout-05.jpg
266KB, 1191x843px
>>
File: layout-06.jpg (344KB, 1191x843px) Image search: [Google]
layout-06.jpg
344KB, 1191x843px
>>
>>246756
>>246757
>>246758
>>246759
not a resume, just a reminder to keep your grid and typography as simple as possible
>>
>>246756
what the fuck is this literature doing here
>>
Could someone post that one resume that gets posted here all the time? It has the resume layout and then its grid next to it.
>>
File: 1424227246088.jpg (1MB, 1786x2240px) Image search: [Google]
1424227246088.jpg
1MB, 1786x2240px
>>246774
this one?
>>
>>246776
So tasty.
>>
Content is might need some light edits.
>>
>>246756
looks good -- is that the tschichold canon thingy?

when i tried one i made sure the baseline grid lined up perfectly with the text area i.e. i had to use a leading with decimals.
>>
>>246963
yep, you're right
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canons_of_page_construction

i rounded all dimensions to ½ mm, so no decimals
>>
>>246580
Remove the top line on there.
Change the color of top bar to a dark gray/grey.
Change the other bar into a light gray/grey.
Change world map into a light gray/grey.
Change picture to b/w.

Save on costs of printing your resume.
>>
>>246537
What this anon >>246576 said.
But what the fuck are you doing in GD?
>>
>>246332
Get rid of those black shits on the left side.

>>246326
Change the about me to:

"Objective: Looking for a freelance projects / FT-PT position / Join a design studio as an entry level designer. etc."

Whatever it is you are seeking to do.

Get rid of the self taught shit.
Let your portfolio do the talking for you (if you have one)
Add more skills sets.
Don't italicize your name.
Use 1 font (Helvetica)
>>
>>245956
In Proficiencia change HTML to Web Design and add Front End

Move Proficiencia a bit higher to give you room to put "Programming" and list HTML5/CSS3/Jquery and Javascript. Basic fundementals you need for Web Design.

>>246031
Would look neat for a small book portfolio hand out at interview. But not as your resume.
Get rid of the background and just keep it black.

>>246322
You are making a person tilt their head.
You are making people look at ugly design shit.
Get rid of the background bs you got going on.
Do NOT slant anything.
>>
>>246776
yes, that's the one
>>
Kinda reminds me of mine. I'd like to get some feedback as well if y'all can offer any.
>>
>>247089
Your hierarchy sucks, get rid of the terrible underlines, get rid of your logo and restructure the top.
>>
>>247089
Increase the white space below your logo to match the others. You can benefit from a more interesting font
>>
>>246104
This guy is clearly going for a different thing, and with the experience he has will clearly be going for higher level positions where they will spend more than 3 seconds glancing at his CV.
>>
>>246580
If you are going to indent the start of your paragraphs, justify the text, looks really sloppy otherwise.
>>
>>247089
Lose the Design Fundamentals part it's useless.

Do 'Windows' and 'OSX' as separate list items, it's the only semi-sentence in that whole section and sticks out a little too much for such a non-essential item.

Lose the logo.
>>
>>247089
omg pls align the left and right columns' baselines
>>
File: resumetest5.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
resumetest5.pdf
1B, 486x500px
idk guys, is it bad? should i just start over?
>>
>>247454
eh didnt notice my background on the logo isnt matchin
>>
>>247454
the entire typesetting is criminally bad
>>
>>247454
YOU have a DEGREE in design and have produced that?
>>
>>247454
Start over.
Preferably with a new career.
>>
The main issue with you faggots is you NEVER PRINT ANYTHING OUT TO SEE HOW IT READS.

You're designing a piece of print. Your body doesn't have to be 14pt, and your name doesn't have to be 200pt. 8pt is the smallest you can go, 9pt is the best imo for body.

You're designing something that someone will hold in their hands, not something for screen, or a fucking billboard. Keep it simple, keep it functional, make it look nice. It's really not that hard.
>>
>>247364
that's not true in general -- she's just using an indent that is far too large for the width of the text area!
>>
>>247454
"Eric B" part wont look good if printed, and please do it on an A4.
You need to prioritize things that need to be seen first, make them bigger. Here, everything is on the same level of reading.
Make less ceasure and don't finish lines with "for"/"from"/"of"/..., its ugly.
And this >>247468
>>
>>246580
Shrink or remove world map, knowing where are each country isn't important
>>
>>247562
>You're designing a piece of print.
Not unless your target companies are grocery stores.
I've never had my CV printed.
>>
>>247621
Bitch, it's a4 in size. If you were designing for digital use you'd sent them a three minute video of yourself rambling on about your 'key skills'. You're still designing something intended for print, and sending them a digital version. You follow the same rules.
>>
File: Cv4.2.mock.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Cv4.2.mock.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Hey guys here's mine
>>
>>247621
thats a mistake imho, printing it really shows you the overall looking et the feel it gives
>>
>>247717
>You're still designing something intended for print
Not unless your target companies are grocery stores.
>>
>>24771
People don't spend 3 minutes reading your CV, they spend well less than 10 seconds.

>>24826
Some businesses only accept hard-copy applications, some print them on shitty paper and put them in a folder so they can easily organise them, some don't print them at all and just press the trash button on the email.

You have literally nothing to lose by making sure your CV works in a print format.

It's been said a thousand times in a thousand threads; your CV is not a port folio.
>>
>>248274
this guy speaks the truth
>>
>>247621
Now we know how old and clearly inexperienced you are.

GTFO.
>>
>>248260
Bumping to see what you guys think bout that
>>
>le graphic design face
>>
>>248415
mfw when to ugly to show real face to employers
>>
>>248418
too*
>>
File: Somuchstuff.png (1MB, 2910x2004px) Image search: [Google]
Somuchstuff.png
1MB, 2910x2004px
>>246580
How did you find studying in Korea? I'm seriously considering applying / enrolling on a Korean language course for internationals, SNU is obviously near the top of the list. Feels like a missed opportunity not to ask ha.

>>248413
God damnit I just wrote an extensive list of shit and closed the tab by accident. Sorry dude, gonna be blunt now.

>Colour, why?
>Pictures are part of a CV in Europe, fine. Use a real picture.
>Text alignment; where?
>Icons, no.
>Skill bars, no.
>Labelling a phone number / email address / address, no. People know what these are.
>Lollipop-lines, no.

Too much stuff man.
>>
>>248418
don't worry it literally cannot be more ugly than this vector
nothing can
>>
>>248431
Thanks for your time, im a beginner and i'm still trying to improve
>picture
I wouldnt put my real picture here dont worry
>Icons, no
I see i've put too much icons but why no icons ?
>>
>>248437
kek
>>
File: biting-lip-300x200.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
biting-lip-300x200.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
>>246776
Goddamn, that's sexy
>>
>>245948
ow calma aí o cara só ta tentando ajudar. e outra, skill points nao rola
>>
>>245944
why do you have brazils flag for portuguese? thats like having mexicos flag for spanish or the US flag for english
>>
>>248569
maybe he speaks only brazilian pt, mexican spanish and uk english
>>
File: CVsketch.jpg (472KB, 2126x2905px) Image search: [Google]
CVsketch.jpg
472KB, 2126x2905px
Changes?
>>
>>248696
looks good to me.

have you printed it out with the real content and looked at it upside down and at different angles?

sometimes that brings to light imperfections that would go otherwise unnoticed.
>>
File: Resume.png (186KB, 1484x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Resume.png
186KB, 1484x1920px
>>245790
Here's mine. I got a about 5 interviews in the last 3 months and actually got hired earlier this month and I'm starting in January.
>>
File: resume_v2_blanked.jpg (380KB, 1669x1080px) Image search: [Google]
resume_v2_blanked.jpg
380KB, 1669x1080px
Wow I was just over at /biz/ talking with some of them, ended up redoing my resume 4 times last night.

There was talk about font use but the concepts presented were as good as I could get with my limited experience.

Will have to rely on portfolio heavily.
>>
>>248746
Get rid of the charts/graphs/icons/images.... all that crap. Keep it TEXT ONLY.

The grid in the background is also distracting. Remove that too.
>>
>>248747

What about the copy. I'm playing with the idea of a double-columned barebones but I'm worried the large amount of text would be hard to process without images to enforce visual hierarchy.

Always open to ideas
>>
>>248751

The benefit of using a double-column is thats quicker to scan a line that is 7-9 words long than one that's 15-20, think about food packaging or advertising - long lines are a no-go.

In my view you can focus the content more (for example),

>As a security guard for Kodiak Security Services, my tasks varied to a degree depending on the client. For the most part I am responsible for the safe function of businesses and event as well as the deterrence of vandalism and theft. The ability to perform job functions without constant supervision is necessary for this line of work. As such, a great deal of situational flexibility and quick decision making became a valuable trait.

Your points sound fine but it's got a lot of repeated information. We don't need the line:

>As a security guard for Kodiak Security Services

You've titled this section, we know you're talking about Kodiak.

You're also using several phrases that can be replace with one or two words

>"For the most part I am"
>I am typically
>"is necessary for this line of work"
>Is fundamental

I understand you're trying to sound approachable but be careful that it doesn't become rambling - if you're applying for design jobs 50 words about being a good security guard is less interesting than the 6 key ones;

>situational flexibility and quick decision making

tl:dr

If you're concerned about the information lacking clarity don't add more stuff, clarify the information. I understand you CV without pictures, but it's taking a long time to read. By addin graphs it actually slows everything down, a list like >>248735 is clear and quick to read, and thats the point of a CV.

If you're relying on your port folio then don't expect your CV do more work than it has to
>>
>>248778

Noted, Thanks for the direction.
In depth and very understandable.
>>
>>248735
Tbh I think this is the best in the thread. Employers don't give a fuck about how your CV looks once it's easy to read and displays the skills you have.

Save the dick waving for your portfolio.
>>
>>249305
But it's not easy to read
>shit typography
>no hierarchy
>inconsistency
>useless fucking lines everywhere

0/10 see me after class
>>
>>249307
>But it's not easy to read

It's a lot fucking easier to read than this shit:

>>245944

Employers don't care about we'll designed CV's, it's your portfolio that counts.
>>
>>246580
oh my god, this is what happens when weaboos grow up? if so, congrats
>>
>>248696
- Align the "Hello" and "CV" with the inside column, not the outdented things.
-Hyphenate or hard break some of the lines as there's too much rag
- Align the "Contents" block of information with something, try it where the letter starts or where "Why You" starts, it looks unconsidered currently
- Remove "Thank you for your consideration..." or find somewhere else for it, feels like it's hanging in the middle of nowhere.
-Shouldn't it be "Why You?"?
-"Oppertunities"

Generally good though
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.