[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm working on a logo for a local dentist called "sunny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: tooth.png (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tooth.png
5KB, 250x250px
I'm working on a logo for a local dentist called "sunny dental". I have pic related so far.

Critiques?
>>
>>243614
1. Something inside a tooth will always look like a cavity or something along those lines.
Reverse it, make a tooth inside of the sun. It will also make more sense scale-wise (the sun is infinitely bigger than a tooth).

2. A white logo doesn't make sense. What do you do when you need to have it printed on white paper?

3. That tooth doesn't look like a tooth and that sun looks weird not being complete.

Here:
http://www.squarespace.com/logo
>>
File: tooth2.png (22KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
tooth2.png
22KB, 265x265px
>>243615
Thank you very much anon.

Better?
>>
HOLY SHIT THERE'S A SUN EXPLODING OUT OF THE ROOT OF MY TOOTH.

This image looks like the next thing that's gonna happen is that he's gonna hemmorage out of the root of his tooth. OP you've managed to give me images of people with blood flooding out of their mouths based on your design.
>>
>>243620
what about this one >>243619
>>
File: Sunny Dental.png (3KB, 367x341px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny Dental.png
3KB, 367x341px
You could do it like one of these.
>>
>>243614
i'd go back to the drawing board. I've seen dental places with a tooth as a logo and it always looks awkward to me. something with our perception of what teeth look like idk
>>
>>243629
>yellow teeth

Fuck no
>>
File: sunbraces.png (2KB, 134x134px) Image search: [Google]
sunbraces.png
2KB, 134x134px
>>243631
something like this
>>
>>243637
I had to look at the file name to understand this. No one is going to look at this and say "oh that's a brace".
>>
>>243640
>>
File: mspaintlol.png (88KB, 506x474px) Image search: [Google]
mspaintlol.png
88KB, 506x474px
How about something along these lines? (obviously don't use the actual emoji because of copyright and whatevs)
>>
File: tooth3.png (11KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
tooth3.png
11KB, 336x336px
>>243637
Yea, this looks a lot better than the others.
>>
>>243641
Is this supposed to be a toothbrush? Bretty gud but the sun could probably be paste on the brush to illustrate the point better.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (12KB, 748x214px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
12KB, 748x214px
>>243655
i get that this is shit but im just trying out stuff
>>
>>243678
Make the sun rising over the bristles
>>
>>243678
>those tiny strokes

Remove that shit and it'll look a lot better
>>
Just a suggestion, but try to think past teeth and toothbrushes. Your client needs to break out of the ether in a sea of similar brands offering the same thing. Focus on what differentiates your client from the other dentists. Everyone already knows he specializes in teeth. You have a descriptive word "Sun" to play off of. Try exploring, thinking out of the box and see what happens. You may be pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>243678
stop trying
>>
File: dental.png (2MB, 1385x964px) Image search: [Google]
dental.png
2MB, 1385x964px
>>
>>243721
perfect
>>
>>243715
sorry
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (63KB, 1279x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
63KB, 1279x1020px
>>243614
>>
>>243641
I like this one a lot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.