[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know the effect that's going on here and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Anyone know the effect that's going on here and how to achieve it?
>>
oh my god i hate threads like this
>>
>>243420
I don't know how else to find out my man.
>>
OP here I just looked up "80's design Photoshop" like a real grown-up and found my answers, please ignore this thread
>>
>>243427
Indeed, I just magically had the words "80s design Photoshop" pop into my head. In no way did I need to ask in order to know it was from the 80s. Hell, I don't think anyone should ask about anything, they should just know. Therefor this board and it's faggot ass regulars don't need to bother sharing knowledge because it already pops into our own heads through magic.
>>
>>243428
you didnt even say what you were asking for you angsty faggot. you just posted a photo with NO context and asked "what effect is dis"

how the fuck do we know what you mean when you say that? and it's obviously 80s you retard, you'd know that if you weren't born in 2002
>>
>>243430
>>243428
>>243427
OP here, told you to ignore already. At least sage your shit
>>
>>243428
What other effect is going on besides the 80s filter you dumb cunt?
>>
>>243447
Might be a dumb idiot asking how to do a barcode, or add grain to a picture or some large amount of stupid shit. OP was vague.
>>
>>243418
hote
>>
>>243451
things to google for you OP
'retro tv filter'
'saturation'
'pink slime font'
'bar code'
'how to commit suicide'

Then from there it's applying those searches to real life! Anything is possible!
>>
>>243981
>bumping this shit thread to make a shit joke
>>
>>243992
>this
>>
File: CSlvn3LUwAAIIQt.jpg (111KB, 739x415px) Image search: [Google]
CSlvn3LUwAAIIQt.jpg
111KB, 739x415px
i rather would like to know how they archieved this
>>
>>244802
Trapcode plugin

Also op, fucking gradients and a funky font
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.