[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /gd/, can you help me out? I've never worked with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: chaveiros-01.jpg (5MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
chaveiros-01.jpg
5MB, 5000x5000px
Hello /gd/, can you help me out?

I've never worked with any kind of social media/marketing stuff and now that I can't get any /gd/ freelance and my bank account only has $2, I'm selling custom keychains.

I never created any kind of composition made to sell something, so I researched a few places for inspiration, with no luck.

TL;DR: I am selling keychains via facebook and need tips for my post design (if it's working or not).

I've made three different images. This is the first one.
>>
File: chaveiros-01-01.jpg (5MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
chaveiros-01-01.jpg
5MB, 5000x5000px
This is the second one, tried to align both topics and lines.
>>
File: chaveiros-01-01-01.png (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
chaveiros-01-01-01.png
2MB, 5000x5000px
I showed both to my gf and she said that it had too much information. So I made a third one (that I honestly didn't like) to show her.

She liked this the most.

Probably the bg is what's making me hate this, but don't know what to do with it.
>>
I don't like the pictures that small, they are one of the most important information you can show, and it attracts the attention of possible customers.
The text part should be more secondary, in my opinion.
If i had to do this, i would associate an image with one of those qualities, like: a picture of the raw materials you use for ''alta qualidade'', some random keychains you made, side by side, for ''temas variados'' and so on. Also, you could pay the designer with custom keychains kehehe...
>>
>>243248

Yeah, I thought about it too.

But the thing is: I am a graphic design student that had never worked with this kind of composition.
I want to learn how to do it properly and attract people's interest (aiming people with 16-20ish years old), that's why I'm not hiring any designer.

Also, I put the pictures small so they could be at the sides and fill the bg with content, since I tried putting it bigger or replacing the icons, but the empty space seemed huge.

Really appreciate your tips!
>>
>>243250
Sticking with this layout you created, you could center the text (it's more to the left) and increase the size of the pictures. How you will do that is up to you and your creativity, my fellow brazillian designer!
>>
>>243252

Got it. Thanks a lot!
>>
The images of the keychain are way too small. Youcant see what they are. If it was me, I'd take one keychain and make it Probably half the size of the entire page. Make sure the photos are high res and edited well. You could drop out the backgrounds of the images to showcase the keychains on a solid color background.

It would probably help if I could read Portuguese, so I can't say much about the verbiage. But I don't see a call to action or contact info. Both are a good idea, but again maybe it's there and I can't read it.
Overall, you need to create a visual hierarchy using the basic priciples of design (contrast color size repetition etc) everything on here now is about the same size, so nothing stands out. Creating a focal point would help
>>
File: Post Facebook FINAL.png (6MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Post Facebook FINAL.png
6MB, 5000x5000px
>>243323

Yeah, I've been working at this since yesterday.

Realized that me and my friend should creat a brand, so we could make it easier to handle the production and distribution.

So I made some logo, we created a name and edited the post.

Haven't posted it officially, because we gotta do some things first.

Still, this is what looks like so far
>>
File: chaveiros original.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
chaveiros original.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>243323

Also, gonna answer by topics

>If it was me, I'd take one keychain and make it Probably half the size of the entire page. Make sure the photos are high res and edited well. You could drop out the backgrounds of the images to showcase the keychains on a solid color background.
The problem is: I don't have a high quality camera. Just my cellphone that takes photos like pic related.

>I don't see a call to action or contact info. Both are a good idea, but again maybe it's there and I can't read it.
Yeah, saw that as a problem too, handled with the new one.

>Overall, you need to create a visual hierarchy using the basic priciples of design (contrast color size repetition etc) everything on here now is about the same size, so nothing stands out. Creating a focal point would help
Do you have any kind of material that I could use to study about this anon?

I really appreciate your help.
>>
>>243338
Try to make the images and the service bigger and the text most readable. On Facebook the people scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, look quickly... and scroll, scroll, scroll... The information should be the most direct as possible, so I advise:
• Grow the call;
• Grow the images;
• Put the additional information in two columns and center them.
It all may seem a cliché, but it works.
>>
>>243338
Usa uma foto melhor caralho!
>>
>>243606

Got it. Next week we're gonna make 67 new keychains, I should probably take another picture and use it bigger and in a more eye-catching way.

Also, is there a reason why I sould use two columns?

Thanks!

>>243656
Eu não tinha nenhuma foto melhor, meu celular é uma bosta. Porém vou fazer novos 67 chaveiros, acho que com isso dá pra ter mais conteúdo.
>>
Não gostei dos ícones arredondados, OP.
Você pode muito bem colocar um enquadramento neles, iguais aos dos senhos que ilustram as fontes, como se o 'quadro' deles também fosse desenhado/rabiscado, entendeu? Pelo menos utilize uma borda neles.
>>
>>243744
>senhos
Desenhos. Fix'd.

Also, suas fotos são muito 'sem vida'.
>>
>>243745

Como aplicar "vida" às imagens? Talvez deixá-los num fundo mais colorido ou algo mais vibrante?

Não havia pensado em bordas, é uma boa dica.

Obrigado, anon!
>>
>>243747
>Como aplicar "vida" às imagens? Talvez deixá-los num fundo mais colorido ou algo mais vibrante?
Tenha uma câmera semi-profissional ou use o próprio photoshop para desfocar o fundo da melhor maneira possível. Lembre-se que o importante é a imagem do produto.
>>
>>243240
Before I say what I don't like, just wanna wish u good luck, and I hope u sell them all :)

I don't like how that paper background works with those photos and font.
I really really don't like that circle crop u did with photos. Maybe take some better quality pics and just cut out your keychains in Ps?
>>
No fancy camera? No problem. Find someone with fancy phone, most of these smart phones have decent cameras, and make white paper background for photo shoot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.