[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pour la France

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Ayy lmao copy.jpg (385KB, 3874x2583px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy lmao copy.jpg
385KB, 3874x2583px
Could one of you guys create a fake ISIS flag that says "NOT AFRAID", please?

Pic semi-related. The real one has a circle, but I don't know what to do with it. Maybe put a cock head (the animal, as in the symbol of France)
>>
>>243048
I know you guys don't take requests, but I thought you could perhaps make an exception?
>>
>>243049
no
>>
Your concept needs work breh
>>
>>243048
dude fuck la france they're pussy bitches
>>
Only if you deport all Muslims immediately and prove you've learned your lesson about mingling with those types.
>>
>>243048
not gonna give you any shit so you get to pander around social media like a concerned human being, take my advice and save that act you dipshit
>>
>>243048
Only if you use those geometric arabic fonts.
>>
>>243048

Give me isis flag in hd, or a link to it
>>
>>243064
/thread
>>
File: Loosis.jpg (83KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Loosis.jpg
83KB, 2000x1000px
>>243048
>>243329

Fuck you, lazy fuck! I did all the job
>>
>>243336

well done
>>
File: B-but it's not all muslims.webm (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
B-but it's not all muslims.webm
2MB, 1600x900px
>>243048
But you are afraid anon because you have no ideology beyond nihilism and your own special feelings to combat people who only want to kill and die for their ideas. You are afraid because you can't believe anyone would think it's okay to even express a slightly different opinion in case they lose facebook friends let alone die for a belief. You are right to be afraid because you have already lost, God sends his instruments to chastise the indolent just as he sent the locusts and the frogs and because tweets don't guard against 7.62x39
>>
File: ayyayyayy.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
ayyayyayy.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>243048
make your own
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.