[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /gd/, I'm currently trying to git gud at this, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: delocated.jpg (188KB, 1280x633px) Image search: [Google]
delocated.jpg
188KB, 1280x633px
Hi /gd/,

I'm currently trying to git gud at this, but all the tutorials are shite. Sticky is shite. Lynda is to expensive for me. Can't find any books worthwhile (just ordered "know your onions, we'll see how that turns out). No tutorial/exercise threads, like on /ic/.

Honestly don't know what to do, and I bet that I'm not the only one.

Please /gd/, help a brother out.
>>
Would love anything from books, to seminars, to tutorials, to exercises, to YT playlists, to whatever!
>>
>>241933
what field?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6gx4Cwl9DGBywvNsQ-1vEWwg3ITxbPPK

This plus vector basic training book and you're good.
>>
>>241959
Photo editing, layout, grids, composition, logo design.

Any form of gd welcome!
>>
bomp
>>
>>241933
cgpeers.to senpai
all lynda tutorials (and many more for free)
>>
>>242322
Do I need to register, or get reffered?
>>
>>242324
register. you can do so the 1st, 2nd, 14t and 15th of each month I believe.
cgpersia.com is free though
>>
posting it for anon, ignore it
>>
File: saynomore.jpg (21KB, 360x249px) Image search: [Google]
saynomore.jpg
21KB, 360x249px
>>242376
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to ignore this pivotal book anon
>>
>>242322
>>242358
You fucking retard stop giving it out to retarded anons like that, its a good thing you dont know about the other ones with better content, scum likd yoh is why places like this get shut down you fuckinv mong
>>
>>241967
find books people recommend and then google pdfs of them...
>>
>>242638
the only two sites running are gfxpeers and cgpeersia, everyone knows those sites, the point of those sites is to share or the community dies stop being a fucking shitlord you idiot

that's the whole point of torrents, to seed and to gather people with the same ideals, to share.

learntolinux.plzbitch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.