[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I want to get serious about gd. No degree but a decent bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: CMYK(LogoAnimation).gif (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CMYK(LogoAnimation).gif
1MB, 1024x1024px
So I want to get serious about gd. No degree but a decent bit of talent... Thinking about naming my brand cmyk (yes i know how cliché that is). Tell me what you guys think of my gif and give me advice on getting started in this world of design...
>>
I'd install gentoo if I were you.
>>
gentoo? ill look it up
>>
>>241504
I'm using ubuntu now... is there any reason i should swap that for gentoo?
>>
> thinking there is such a thing as talent

it's all just hard work, the sooner you accept that, the better your chances of actually amounting to something
>>
>>241500
look up easing, it'll make your animation look more natural.
>>
>>241521
> implying I don't have work ethic

I'll prepare an acceptance speech

>>241556
just looked at a few videos. Thx for the input
>>
>>241563

look up fucking 24 fps, it will make your animation look more natural

look up fucking webm, it will make your animation not cancer

look up graphic design, it will make your shit look not shit
>>
this is either some high-caliber trolling or you're really lost your way
>>
>>241500
why admit that it's cliche and still use it

that doesn't seem very logical
>>
>>241581
lolz actually my fucking frame rate is 30 fps

webm? will do

graphic design huh... i thought i was on a fucking graphic design board right now.

>>241583
> or you're really lost your way

yeap I'm pretty lost as to whether "your" trolling me with that grammar...

I "really" would appreciate genuine help

>>241588
In a world full of people "daring to be different" trying to be original, is really cliché. I like cmyk and even though I'm sure tons of people have design firms named cmyk, I'm going to stick to it because i like it.
>>
>>241622
The animation looks horrible m8, and the logo is just awful.

Was in an intention to eye-rape the viewer with that font you picked for your slogan?

Back to school, buddy. That "talent" of yours wont get you anywhere.
>>
Show us more stuff
>>
>>241622
>lolz actually my fucking frame rate is 30 fps
What a retard
>>
The cut-up hand is pretty unintentionally funny, but that logo is just so fucking awful it hurts my brain
>>
>>241631
soon as i make some. got any recommendations?
>>241657
yea.. pretty much
>>241658
The cut up hands are meant to be taken lightly sooo... thx! any recommendations for the logo though?
>>
>>241500
I would lose the hands and the slider, change the paths of the animation to be less spastic, and have the logo come in as one solid color (likely black); the mixed grey entry is a bit off putting.

But it's not a terrible job at all.
8/10 beginners luck.
>>
>>241903
Thnk you so much! I think thats great advice, will definitely change it to come in as black. The hands are really important to me though... anything you think that could be done to keep them?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.