[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ImgOps.jpg (84KB, 637x770px) Image search: [Google]
ImgOps.jpg
84KB, 637x770px
REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH

hey /gd/. i'd like to know what you think is the best way to track down an image that has been used elsewhere online, using a reverse image search or another tool. i figured some of you must be pretty experienced with this.

all of the following can be accessed using ImgOps (pic related)

google · bing · tineye · reddit · yandex · baidu

are they any others, or more "underground" tools that are also effective?
what has been your experience with using tools like these?

i'd recommend checking out http://imgops.com/, which has a bunch of tools that you can use to search for, edit, modify, and check over images.

imageraider might also be of interest and worth a try.

(note: asked this on /b/ but without luck. i'm hoping that some of you guys will have some insights)
>>
File: nice-try-marketing-team.png (35KB, 789x483px) Image search: [Google]
nice-try-marketing-team.png
35KB, 789x483px
honestly fam, there's no need for this becuse google
>>
>>240190
ay man i'm just a regular guy. but often i can't find an image just searching google, so need to search elsewhere, more extensively.

i'm just saying that if you upload to imgops you can then simultaneously search six different databases, including google. so why settle for one when you can try six? lmao

was wondering if anyone had any tips on locating images elsewhere on the web e.g. across blogs, instagram, and everywhere really

tysm for the help tho xxxxxxx
>>
Google already does that.
>>
>>240193
you guys really aren't getting the idea of this are you

i'm looking for alternatives that use alternate methods. google can't find everything you fucking ignorant toys
>>
>>240199
Why don't you try google?
>>
>>240180
google does the job fine for me
>>
wait, what?

Google already does this
>>
>>240220
>>240242
>>240286

>"google can't find everything you fucking ignorant toys"

are you all mentally deficient? stop telling me to use fucking google when i've explicitly stated that it can't find everything. if google doesn't come back with results, there are other things you can try. i wanted to know what people use if it didn't work out

jesus christ
>>
>>240299
>No need to bring Jesus Christ into this

There's tineye.com too.
>>
>>240302
>google · bing · tineye · reddit · yandex · baidu · imgraider

these are all the ones i know of

my question is more: are there alternative ways to find images that are elsewhere online (instagram, blogs, facebook, etc.), using a method that isn't just a reverse image search?

and also ways of finding out EXIF data on photos to check details about the camera's model and their location etc.
>>
>>240180

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=reverse+image+search
>>
>>240180
common man! it's not that hard.
https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/134479?hl=en
>>
>>240299
Maybe if you used google you wouln't be this salty
>>
goog
>>
le
>>
>>240299
why aren't you just using google? google works.
>>
>>240317
> and also ways of finding out EXIF data on photos to check details about the camera's model and their location etc.

EXIF is wiped upon uploading to most sites though.
>>
Go
>>
ogle
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.