[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best mouse for industrial/graphic designers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: ID.png (98KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
ID.png
98KB, 640x425px
Best mouse for industrial/graphic designers
>>
>>237384
Logitech MX or M705 are both great. I like Apple's Magic Mouse a lot too.
>>
>>237506
After three years, my mx mouse dtarting to have a double click issue...no money to replace the mouse...
>>
>>237506
Don't listen to this nerd

Can't say anything about mx category, but I've had m705 for a few days and the precision on it is fucking abysmal. The only way I could use it was set pointer speed all the way down, and even then it would be jittery sometimes.

Mx is supposedly better, because of their darkfield tracking technology which is lacking in m705
>>
>>237506
Apple mice are complete garbage.
I mean, everything from Apple is shit but their peripherals are horrible in particular.
>>
>>237506
how can you like the apple mouse it fails in the most basic ways and is a terrible shape
>>
>>237624
Didn't earn enough on GD to buy a stupid mouse? Pathetic.
>>
>>237632
What he said.
OP, look for a mouse here: logicalincrements.com
>>
File: BAW_BBK_001_zm_B.jpg (42KB, 262x400px) Image search: [Google]
BAW_BBK_001_zm_B.jpg
42KB, 262x400px
>>237384
Been using a razer deathadder for the last 6 years. Awesome precision. Also got a 144hz monitor recently so it's even better now.
>>
File: smpro1.png (95KB, 627x371px) Image search: [Google]
smpro1.png
95KB, 627x371px
>>237384

I started using this, never looked back.
Most comfortable HID I've ever used.
>>
>>237627
Weird. I used the m705 for a couple years strictly because of its precision for illustration stuff. I'm sorry yours was butts, anon. Maybe their quality control is shit.
>>
>>237632
Go back to reddit, kiddo.
>>
>>238054
No, I'm using a mac in school right now and it's complete shit. Including the mouse.
I had low expectations going in, too..
>>
>>238054
*tips Apple fedora*
>>
File: 1444678136520.png (63KB, 335x357px) Image search: [Google]
1444678136520.png
63KB, 335x357px
>>238054
Now that's just uncalled for, anon.
>>
This mouse is perfection. Nothing else compares.
>>
File: imnotamacfag.png (497KB, 810x700px) Image search: [Google]
imnotamacfag.png
497KB, 810x700px
>>238079
>inb4 not trolling
Could you elaborate why you think it's shit?
I agree at first, apple peripherals are hard to get used to but with time I've come to a far more comfortable feeling when /gd/ing.
I'm thinking about the pad on my laptop. I've never encountered a pc laptop pad as pleasing as the macs ones.
Their last mouse is good too if you don't mind the assdrilling price. Touchpad, left AND right click. I'm not a gamer so I think for /gd/ing it's an improvement on generic pc mice.

What's your experience, what made it so shit anon?
>>
>>238054
is this backwards day?
were the ones who hate mac not plebbit
>>
I have a Cooler Master storm sentinel ll, I use the extra buttons set for alt ctrl etc, they come in handy for Adobe software like alt+mouse wheel to zoom, alt for the alternate option in many tools etc. You can check out logitech g600 I think.. Or any mmorpg gaming mouse.
>>
>>238037
Whats the brand name and model number of this?
>>
>>238167
not that anon, but I hate the lack of dedicated mouse buttons on apple laptops. My HP laptop has left, middle, and right buttons above and below the trackpad, and I can also tap to click. IMO it's uncomfortable clicking and dragging on an apple mousepad, and I feel imprecise pushing to click instead of hitting a button.
>>
>>238016
The deathadder is the actual best mouse
>>
Intous4 medium size graphics tablet. Miles ahead of any mouse for graphics.
>>
>>239322
I find apple trackpads a joy to use, but for actually working I just plug in a mouse like most people.
I can't work as precisely with a trackpad.
>>
the one you use.
>>
>>239169
3Dconnexion Spacemouse
>>
>>239427
Yes of course illustrator or photoshop with the trackpad is harder than with a mouse but for anything word/indesign it's really sufficient
>>
>>239539
>indesign

Different anon but how so? Most of the work I get is layout stuff so if I can find something better than this shit Apple Magic Mouse I'm game.
>>
>>239557
No I'm talking about the trackpad on the laptop.
Whenever /gd/ing only layout, it's alright. Close to the keyboard, click/push is same feel to me that pushing a key…
>>
i'm also in the market for a corded 2-button mouse for illustrator and indesign mostly

i have an old macbook
>>
>>238037
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>238158

I juts replaced one after using it for 2 years. Got a cheap little gaming mouse for $10 and its better than that lightweight thing
>>
File: verbatim_rapier_v2_3.jpg (39KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
verbatim_rapier_v2_3.jpg
39KB, 580x435px
>>239676
which mouse did I get you ask?
this one
>>
>>237384
I except the hate I will get for this but I use a combination of a old Logitech Trac ball mouse and a Wacom for gd purposes daily and I love it
>>
>>238037
? ??

I have one of those gamepad keyboard things for use with a tablet, which is great, custom hotkeys out the hooha. but is this a fucking mouse version?

is it... comfortable? those hotkeys look like you'd have to do some finger yoga to press them
>>
Logitech's Proteus Core G502 is pretty nice, it's what I use along with its sister keyboard.
>>
>>240080
World's most autistic mouse
>>
>>240240
What about the Mad Catz mice?
>>
File: g9.jpg (7KB, 229x300px) Image search: [Google]
g9.jpg
7KB, 229x300px
>>240080
I have the same one. I prefered the G9
>>
>>239782

It's a 3D mouse. Try one, won't be disappointed.

>>239932

Yes. It's comfortable as soon as you get used to some of the buttons etc. for sure. I'd like to point out that I use it with my left hand, keyboard with right hand (and no, I'm not left-handed, I just prefer to use this mouse with my left hand. I still play games with a normal mouse in my right hand, keys with left.)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
kinzu v2. Couldn't find any genuine intellimouse.
quakefags will know what's up.
>>
>>238167
Not that dude, but using Apple peripherals in art school.

The Mighty Mouse is the shittiest mouse I have ever had, and I'm currently on a $8 mouse from a shitty hardware store. Half the mice in our computer lab are broken. Since they're white they always look dirty. The slick shiny surface seems to attract filth even more, somehow. Again, my cheap mouse gets more use and doesn't look half as filthy as the mice in the lab. The keyboards break down way more easily than their Windows counterparts, too.

I don't oppose Apple, their screens and other hardware is pretty great (although it's the least to expect in that price range) but the mice and keyboards are utter, utter shit. If I'm ever forced to switch to Apple the first thing I'll do is smashing the mouse with a hammer.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.