[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys and girls. Making a planche for a school project, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Planche Copy.jpg (4MB, 4961x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Planche Copy.jpg
4MB, 4961x3508px
Hey guys and girls.

Making a planche for a school project, but I need some more ideas about what could be added.

If figured you guys probably have some great ideas.

I'm not so good at photoshop.

btw this is not a request for design, just asking for ideas
>>
File: cavemen-cooking-with-fire.png (886KB, 594x655px) Image search: [Google]
cavemen-cooking-with-fire.png
886KB, 594x655px
>>236968
what are words?
>>
>>236970
The thing is in danish and they have to be there.

Ofcourse they could be arranged differently.
>>
>>236971
Am I the only confused by your request? Are you asking us for tips on the design or to add more bulletpoints about Rainforests? Even though only a minority of us knows what the bulletpoints say right now.

Not trying to push you off, but I have a hard time understanding your request.
>>
>>236974
Just mainly looking for tips on the layout itself

I.e Text should be placed different, or more rectangles are needed.

just FYI the planche is about the Rainforest and how deforestation is critical to the climate on earth.

This is what I made now, i'm just trying things out.
>>
>>236968
title do not catch attention enough, there is no real composition.
also this >>236974
>>
>>236979
Tried changing the text up a bit, changing the fonts and such

Thoughts?
>>
>>236982
Better
Is this the only text you have ? maybe you should show more about deforestatation, because this look like every random ecologic communication
>>
File: 1444124176106_edit.jpg (446KB, 2075x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1444124176106_edit.jpg
446KB, 2075x1148px
>>236982
>lose the bevel on the white bullets
>give everything more room from the art board edges (margins)
>maybe add an additional color to make it a bit more interesting
>>
>>236982
Add pictures of deforesting gore, tree massacre and forest terrorism. Also, the tree and and the square aren't the same color right now, and I would advise against a lower opacity as overlap gets a different color then. And yeah, make the bullets plain white, maybe add the same kind of drop shadow as the title has, but not sure if that will work.
>>
>>236983
I am in the making of a graph showing how much rainforest is lost every year, that will be added aswell
>>
Pictures.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.