[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: nigger2.png (2MB, 576x792px) Image search: [Google]
nigger2.png
2MB, 576x792px
What do you guys think of the logo for the flyer in my lifting club? Any suggestions?
>>
Kinda looks like the handicapped logo
>>
>>236008
the stance is kinda odd

also when i first quickly looked at it, it looked like ''HITLER'S-''
but thats probably just me
>>
It doesn't come together. The logo breaks into combined elements rather than looking unison.

The base concept isn't anything unique, so saving is not worth the effort. Do you have any more concepts or sketches? You should do many of them before settling on a one and then refining it.

Also a reminder, when presenting a logo for critique you should abstain from any unwanted elements, like the bottom wave. You can do whatever you want when showing to the client, but to other designers it is best to view it as it really is.
>>
>>236084
This
+ the guy looks like a swastika, and the lightning bolt looks like the waffen ss logo
>>
>>236096
I think op Is trolling
>>
>>236009
To remind you to use good form
>>
>>236095
I get it, u drew some other sketches but I'm not very proud of them like I am with this one. It's a really rough sketch but idk what really needs to be changed here, specifically. I knew it didn't look right at the beginning but idk what to really change
>>
>>236120
You need to do more concepts. Plain and simple. Doesn't matter what you use to produce them. Best of course is pencil and paper. You can come back here with your ideas and then we'll help you pick out. After that you can move towards refining the successful concepts.
>>
File: gizeh.png (48KB, 825x879px) Image search: [Google]
gizeh.png
48KB, 825x879px
>>236008
You might want to make the head smaller and other parts thiner.
I tried something quickly, maybe it will be helpfull
>>
>>236008
>nigger2.png
>>
>>236095
agree

i like the concept ur trying to do

the torso looks kinda fucked up though and not sure if the waves fit

good concept though

maybe go for something more symmetric
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.