[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever achieve human germline engineering and have male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: shreddedguy9.jpg (58KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
shreddedguy9.jpg
58KB, 480x720px
Will we ever achieve human germline engineering and have male babies be born shredded from birth and grow up to become 150KG manly mans like pic related without any exercise?
>>
File: sweetie.jpg (188KB, 1528x1530px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie.jpg
188KB, 1528x1530px
>>62477566
>Height: 5'8" (172.5cm)
>>
>>62477622
That can also be fixed by human germline engineering.
>>
We already have mass abortions in progressive European countries so that's a start at least. Countries like Iceland have about 15 babies with Down's born every year, the rest gets offed prematurely. Cheap and effective.
>>
>>62477566
There are a lot of things you can improve, but you didn't give a good example. There's no reason whatsoever to look this ugly, the muscles aren't necessary, you'll need more food, you'll become slower and perhaps even die earlier.
>>
>>62477744
More muscles mean we can build bigger, stronger, and sturdier homes/buildings with the tools we already have. We would be able to build houses in half the time for example because GMO humans like these would be able to carry 4 cement mortar mix bags instead of just 1 all day.
>>
I truly hate people who are against designer babies and genetic treatment in general.

>we have to discuss if it's ethical to..
>let people be born with bad eye sight
>let people be born with bad knees
>let people be born with allergies
>let people get pimples throughout their teens
>let people go bald at 24
>let people be ugly for the duration of their life
>let people decay after 35 and die at 70
Meanwhile billions of foreign aid goes to warlords while we could spend it on improving ourselves and advancing the human race.
>>
>>62477847
I think the biggest thing holding us back is the fact that it would divide the human race. Most likely to maintain those perfect genetics it would be required to make GMO babies so different they couldn't impregnate normal humans and vice-versa.
>>
>>62477775
>studier homes
Who let the retard use their internet connection

> I wants ze bic muscklus cuz I wear soft helmetz all days
You wanna look like this? Work for it, but have fun getting Rich Piana'd at 45 you cuck.
>>
>>62477873
The human race is already divided. If we increased the IQ of people a bit they might not get so jealous of superior human beings, which is a curse that already plagues today's world.
>>
>>62477916
>>studier homes
>Who let the retard use their internet connection
We could now make it easier to protect against hurricanes and tornadoes because people would be strong enough to put the protection up themselves at least. Other tons of benefits to stronger, sturdier homes.

>> I wants ze bic muscklus cuz I wear soft helmetz all days
Everyone should be ready to do hard labor.

>You wanna look like this? Work for it, but have fun getting Rich Piana'd at 45 you cuck.
That's why GMO babies would be made. All the shredded muscles with none of the steroid abuse effects.
>>
>>62477981
I think ideally you would make a baby who's muscle development responds very well to stimulation.
Aka, if you don't train you become normal. If you do train, are a construction worker or do a sport, then your muscles will quickly grow to meet your needs.
>>
>>62478037
A hybrid approach. Huh, I never thought about that. Nice
>>
File: 1503294872811.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503294872811.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
Trans-humanism is a code-word for anti-humanism.

Enjoy your oppressive totalitarian asiatic tech-ai dystopia with King Zuck as supreme emperor.
>>
>>62478088
>t. brainlet
>>
>>62477873
I never asked for this
>>
File: giphy.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
607KB, 800x792px
Post-Humanity when?
>>
It'd be nice if I could become a fetus and be born again, but as it stands why would I give a rat's ass?
>>
>>62477566
wouldn't make sense. the guy in the pic is extremely unhealthy and will be dead before 50.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.