[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0930.jpg (30KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0930.jpg
30KB, 630x420px
So this girl joined our dev team about a couple of weeks ago. Was obviously a diversity hire because she kept asking a million basic questions and rarely read the documentation herself. Last week I accidentally lost my shit and angrily snapped her: "I'm busy, read the documentation yourself please for once already!!!"

Now I'm finding out I'm getting called to a meeting by HR for alleged sexual harassment next Monday.

Seriously, how fucked am I?
>>
>>62475485
Encrypt all their important data, copy it somewhere for yourself, then sell it for gorillians of dollars to the competitor. Fuck them.
>>
if that's all you said, then you're fine. hopefully there were witnesses and/or you documented the conversation in some way.

i had a similar situation. i'm assuming you brought this up with your superior so there was some record that their work was substandard. that would give credibility to your claim that you snapped because of an ongoing pattern of poor performance. if the "official record" of that person's first few weeks were pretty much uneventful followed by you snapping at her, then your case gets a lot weaker.

and if that IS the case, don't go asking your colleagues to retroactively complain about her. retconning this stuff won't help - it'll just look like you're trying to frame her up or something.
>>
>>62475485
If there's cameras where you work just ask them to check the feeds. There's literally 0 evidence that you did sexually harass her and there isn't anybody who's gonna back her up on her claims so they have no reason to fire you
>>
>>62475540
and by "brought this up with your superior" i mean in advance of you snapping, and preferably several times over the weeks.
>>
>>62475544

Doesn't matter. Even implied bullying or disrespect can be counted as Sexual harassment these does.
>>
Dumb pig daring to insult a superior QUEEN

YAAASSSS SLAYYYY
>>
>>62475485

Were other co-workers in the vicinity when you made the comment?

You're going to get written up IF others were around, for scolding her in front of others.

There's your heads up.
>>
>>62475531
>copy it somewhere for yourself
if you need authentication this can easily be traced back to you
>>
>>62475485
pray
>>
>>62475612
Use your coworkers computer when they're out for lunch, dingus.
>>
>>62475569
That's melodramatic and hyperbolic. You probably think that because you're too stupid to understand when something's actually sexual harassment, but people without cognitive disabilities are generally safe.

OP, talk to colleagues and ask them if they remember what happened. Don't ask them to cover for you. Don't even hint at it. If just one of your colleagues feels uncomfortable by the tone of your request, they'll go to your boss about it, and your chances of getting out of this will drop to zero.

Just ask them if they remember the conversation, and emphasize that you're just looking to get to the bottom of what happened that day — even if it's not in your favor. Obviously you're just saying this because you know you didn't do anything wrong, but if you publicly emphasize that you want to get to the truth of the matter, and that you're open to admitting you were wrong if you did actually act inappropriately, then any claim *she* has that you're unreasonable will look retarded.

Your priority right now is to present yourself as the extremely rational, thoughtful person here, so that when she says you snapped at her, the kneejerk thought everyone has is "what the fuck did she do to make this cool cucumber snap?"
>>
>>62475485
This may sound like a crazy idea, but have you considered installing gentoo?
>>
>>62475657
No Hillary
No BLM
No niggers in my ATM
>>
>>62475724
>chileans
>white
haha
>>
>>62475485
OP you shouldn't be getting a "sexual" harassment charge unless you threw the word "bitch" or "cunt" in there. If anything, you would get an anger management class which would send you back after the first class because you admit you snapped.

Make sure you don't get angry about the sexual part, because a lot of times if you are identified as a person that "snaps" the company will try to get you to snap by purposely fucking with you. They get more money, and you get more punishment. Especially if you start breaking shit.

Working at a supermarket, I was told that if a costumer or an employee started breaking stuff, to egg them on so the insurance benefits are better, and they get more time. I am sure this kind of thinking would be up there in management and HR.
>>
>>62475724
>stealing food == stealing AirJordans for Australopithecus
Nigger
>>
>>62475724
there are nobles and niggers of every race.
>>
>>62475569

>microrape
>>
File: Was-that-necessary.gif (57KB, 481x200px) Image search: [Google]
Was-that-necessary.gif
57KB, 481x200px
>>62475724
>wh*te
>>
>>62475485
Make her explain what you said to her and let her give her version of the events so you can hear it.
Then ask her what she wanted to ask you when she was disturbing you and use that as an example of why what she is doing is harassment of you.
You need to do your job and having people asking inane questions throughout the day can be stressful.

Now this is all assuming what you said was not worse than what you posted.
If you followed your statement up with a derogatory term, then you are probably out, can't save you there.
Like if you said "I'm busy, read the documentation yourself please for once already!!!! ...bitch!"
And she ran crying out of your office while you gave a high five to the other people in the room, then you have a problem.

HR people are very focused on emotions, so if you see that it becomes a "she was hurt, therefore she is right" kind of situation, then explain how stressed you were and make some excuse so they don't fire you.

And in the future, here is how you deal with people who bother you with too many questions:
Tell them when you meet or when they come to you with the first question they could have answered themselves: "I am a busy person, so you have to learn a lot on your own. You have 5 questions you can ask me every day, use them wisely."
I sometimes skip this when I work with someone who doesn't ask a question, even if they don't know how to do something and then they just get stuck.
>>
>>62475485
Well that isn't sexual harassment so you should be fine persumably.
>>
ITT: Fake news
>>
>>62475741
>I was told that if a costumer or an employee started breaking stuff, to egg them on so the insurance benefits are better, and they get more time.
What?
>>
File: shits-n-giggles.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
shits-n-giggles.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>62475741
You should get proof of this and give it to their insurance company for the luls
>>
>>62475751
>nobles
fuck off jew
>>
>>62475741
it's not as simple as the "egging them on" bit, but HR at corporations only exist to cover the company's ass from a legal perspective. they're not really interested in mediating interpersonal disputes or anything like that except insofar as it prevents them from getting lawsuits.

but you're right that if HR can put together a nice comprehensive document monotonically describing one of the parties as the belligerent, then firing that person becomes a lot easier.

in this case, if the "continuously underperforming new technician" — let's call her the "cunt" — if the cunt says you called her something inappropriate, and then you fly off the handle, then HR will be *happy* to fire you, because all of the documented evidence points to you being a train wreck. importantly, they might say something like "nothing [the cunt] could possibly have done would justify your outburst" or whatever. they'll say this because taking more factors into consideration is expensive. corporations have no interest in indulgent investigations into the events surrounding some personal drama. they just want it to go away.
>>
>>62475485
Maybe she just likes you anon/
>>
>>62475776
If more gets broken then they get more from the insurance company, as well as that person being there longer for the police to arrive and get them
>>
>>62475724
>chileans
>white
this can't be a serious article
>>
>>62475649
Top cuck right there guys.
>>
>>62475485
Also OP make sure to tell us what happens afterwards
>>
>>62475485
>>62475786
fuck her right in the pussy, anon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRJL90IaRCM
>>
>>62475649
Nah, he's fucked. See where he couldn't even go two full sentences without calling her a "diversity hire"? His sexism is going to have been obvious to every adult from the start.
>>
>>62475691
Lol
>>
>>62475760
>Tell them when you meet or when they come to you with the first question they could have answered themselves: "I am a busy person, so you have to learn a lot on your own. You have 5 questions you can ask me every day, use them wisely."
>I sometimes skip this when I work with someone who doesn't ask a question, even if they don't know how to do something and then they just get stuck.
I tend to go for a "I'm terribly sorry, I'm a bit under the gun right now. But if I get some time later I'll try and help you out, but no promises. Have you tried asking [insert name of someone who probably knows how to do it as well]?"

Then go back to doing what I was doing, with the odds of me getting some time to help out later being proportional to how likely hey are to keep asking for help. Also making sure to let my manager know that someone has asked me for help, and can I adjust my schedule to take this into account?
>>
>>62475795
I meant more time as in more time in jail.

>>62475970
this is an issue too. If you believe you are superior because you are a man then they'll see it in your eyes and not give a shit about you.

>>62475784
this but it ends up to the individual. People love to fuck with other people and tell each other stories. Whatever happens is usually not taken seriously, but recorded and exaggerated so it'll be more funny when they tell their friends later.
>>
Sounds bullshit unless you americans actually do this. No way in hell a normal person brought this up as sexual harassment. A complaint to the boss for sure and then a report about what happened and how you can work this out in the future.

tldr: itt roleplay
>>
>>62477079
Hello new friend.
>>
>>62477079
This is /g/, aka /r9k/. He's probably been spilling his spaghetti at her since the day she was hired.
>>
>>62475485
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcgkjbFB6yo
>>
>>62475864
lol okay, neet
>>
Women in technology:
Not. Even. Once.
>>
>>62477143
Most of what you read online is hyperbole, my /pol/ack friend.

>>62477228
This is probably true though. I can imagine op sobbing yelling c-cunt b-b-bitch fffuck. That's what I'd do but in my own home while showering so I don't feel my own tears.
>>
>>62477380
You in technology:
Once, and they you get pulled into HR.
>>
>>62477404
A glimmer of old 4chan
>>
File: triggered.gif (1MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
1MB, 499x281px
>>62477412
Too butthurt,it's not good for your health.
>>
>>62477513
Seems you're the butthurt one here. You know, making the post where you're butthurt about women in technology.
>>
>>62477380
i've interviewed 50+ undergrads at my university and looked at the applications for 100+ more, and my sense is actually that women are relatively easy to account for *compared to other groups, like indians*, making hiring more consistent.

i can give an example. my university runs a program where people from outside of our university apply to do research here. the expectation is that you have some technical background, so you're asked to self-assess with some questions. attached are two people's applications.

let's ignore for the moment that the application process gives no meaningful way to validate the self-assessment, which makes it almost always garbage. there is something instructive here:

the person on the left evidently thinks that JavaScript, jQuery, and ReactJS are different programming languages; they probably don't have a great handle on computer programming. without much more context, i would second-guess their claim that they have "significant experience". someone with significant experience would just know better.

by contrast, someone confident enough to bring up Lisp and Prolog along with more common languages like C, Java, etc... almost certainly has a very wide view of programming languages. i said before that it's impossible to validate these claims (i.e. does this person know Prolog, or just know that Prolog is a thing), but this weak signal suggests "some experience" is an understatement. it's unlikely that you really only dabble in all of these languages.

ultimately, i would guess that they should have self-assessed as higher than "some experience", especially if the other person lists JS libraries as programming languages and calls their experience "significant".

the thing is, the person on the left was a man, and the person on the right was a woman. and this sort of shit was extremely common. women were awful at self-assessment. so were men, but at least they weren't naively eliminating themselves at the application process.
>>
File: lolwtf.png (66KB, 1780x382px) Image search: [Google]
lolwtf.png
66KB, 1780x382px
>>62477684
whoops, forgot the image
>>
>>62477684
contrasting this experience with indian undergrads and masters students that i've interviewed and worked with, and the difference is polar opposite. indians overrate themselves so substantially that it seems i can't trust them at all. they're fine at passing classes, too, but that means that i essentially have to give them tasks in as constrained a format as i can imagine, which isn't how research projects tend to work.

even my advisor was fooled into recommending an indian masters student to me, and feeling the pressure to take on a student i acquiesced, but the following 8 or 9 months were like pulling teeth. i had to point him to every single stackoverflow page explaining how to do what i asked for, or i had to give him keywords to use to google solutions. sometimes he would ask me whether he should do A or B in the design of this system when it clearly didn't matter, and the mix of his timidity and my being too busy for him blocked him for like a week.

the problem with hiring someone who underrates their competence is that they'll turn out to be capable of much more than you expected. you can account for that and give them more work, or ask them to take on more responsibility. the problem of taking on someone who overrates themselves is that they'll begin to block your work, and even as you assign them tasks outside of the critical path, they'll still find ways to waylay you.
>>
>>62477079
Americans definitely do this.
>>
>>62475485
Shit that never happened. Kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>62477753
As someone applying for dev jobs this was pretty key, thanks anon
>>
>>62477979
sad to say. this woman just bought herself a promotion at anon's expense.

men have to be craftier than woman and jews combined to make it in today's world. It's sad.

this same woman who cries sexual assault probably gets off to free use videos and is fine giving sexual favors if it means she gets ahead.
>>
File: 1410981944401.jpg (70KB, 394x960px) Image search: [Google]
1410981944401.jpg
70KB, 394x960px
>>62477621
The only post i made was a response to yours and it was in good faith;i wasn't speaking about you being a roastie in technology,i was worried about your health.
And i still am,considering your reply.
>>
Let me guess, you're american
>>
>>62475485
I've heard a few phony accusations of sexual harassment.

The real desired outcome by your company is for them to avoid a lawsuit by the complainant, so your company is going to do a half-ass investigation.

Did anyone else hear this and can corroborate the words?

If not, it'll be he-said, she-said and nothing really will be done. You or she may get moved, either physically or on other projects based upon your value to the company to avoid this situation again. I highly recommend not mentioning the diversity hire talk, and talk up how busy you were and she barged in on your productivity. Any other external factors that you can attribute, like is your dog or family member sick?
>>
>>62475485
You are pretty fucked, apply for new jobs
>>
>>62478097
for what it's worth, some tips that helped me as i was reading applications:
- i looked at people's transcripts, but i found i was more interested in some recent project that was interesting. if you can point to a github page or at the very least mention a project you worked on that was interesting, that helped me see that the applicant was tangibly capable of developing a thing, rather than just doing a programming assignment.

- if there's a place to mention your interest in the project, product, or company, do it. people knew what my project was about but something like a third of them didn't bother to reference my project at all. it's a stupidly easy way to signal that you're a serious candidate, and it's probably the lowest-hanging fruit there is.

- my interest in your work history has a power law distribution. it's not that my interest in your high school years is absolutely zero, but it's damn close, and i'm really, really interested in the things you're working on right this minute. if your CV/resume has a ton of high school activities, my first thought is "this guy hasn't done anything since then".
>>
>>62475485
never be rude to a bitch or a minority coworker no matter how stupid they are
>>
Record everything
Never be alone in a room with a woman at work
>>
>>62478319
>secretly recording women at work
gem of an idea
>>
>>62478310
>treat them like white people
Pretty good advice, actually.
>>
>>62478332
Audio is usually enough, and not just women, all your interactions, but nice shitpost
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't believe the OP?
>>
>>62478414
yes, secretly record conversations at your workplace. that definitely won't raise more questions when you're accused of something and you jump to your own defense with "my secret audio recordings will exonerate me!"
>>
>>62478451
i certainly think you're the only one who cares. it's a scenario that's not totally unrealistic, so what difference does it make to the rest of us? we would still discuss what one (legally) can and (practically) should do in a case like this.

does it actually matter if somewhere in the world someone is reading this thread for notes to apply when he goes in to work tomorrow? we're all hashing out the pros and cons of various responses here and if we ever find ourselves in an applicable situation, we'll have already played out some scenarios.

don't be such a nitpicky faggot.
>>
>>62478457
Better than Stacy's word against yours man. Make your own choice, but my recommendation is ABR
>>
>>62478510
as long as its legal where you are anyway

if you are a chad you dont have to worry but if you are incel its probably best to be prepared. the world is against you.
>>
>>62478510
there are tons of better options here:
- prefer to discuss things in groups, especially if the conversation is at all contentious (it's better to get consensus anyway)
- if someone's a loose canon, report your concern to HR early and often. paper trails are your friends.
- suggest to your boss that they implement security cameras or something if you're that concerned about it.

taking on the legal exposure of recording people's conversations is like volunteering to your boss that you'll give everyone in the office haircuts to save people money and time. you're just volunteering to get fucked on their behalf, and for no good reason. if you want everyday conversations recorded, push your boss to take that burden on. let them get sued and all that shit.
>>
>>62475485
Just identify as a nonbinary, Black jew and half Arab. Then counter that claim with a report of homophobia and racism.
>>
>>62478542
Chads have a problem coming the other way. If they come on to you and you reject them you can face the fury of a woman scorned (see Sulkowitz and nungesser).
It's also a risk to take into account.
We're fucked either way
>>
>>62478693
don't fuck co-workers. it's not that hard.
>>
>>62478711
I know it's hard to imagine but they can get angry with you for NOT fucking them
>>
>>62477412
>>62477684
Found the white knights

>>62477684
Hiring anyone other than hwite males is cuckoldry.
>>
>>62478842
>E..e...e...everyone with a d...d...ifferent opinion than me is just doing it to get laid!!!!!!!!!!
Grow the fuck up and stop believing your own self-serving propaganda.
>>
>>62478829
then don't bring up hyperbolic examples like that dumb bitch who claimed she got raped. fucking retard.
>>
>>62478842
>Hiring anyone other than hwite males is cuckoldry.
lol okay
>>
>>62478945
>believing your own self-serving propaganda
not believing (and following) your self serving (ideas) is literally cuckoldry.

>>62478964
>lol okay
If you had your own business, would you choose people that work and get shit done, or a bunch of diversity hires who fuck off on the clock and look for reasons to sue you?
>>
>>62479016
>If you had your own business, would you choose people that work and get shit done
yes, this. coming from someone who couldn't even spell "white" correctly, you really shouldn't be screaming shrilly for a meritocracy.
>>
>>62479054
>who couldn't even spell "white" correctly
http://www.urbandictionary.com/tags.php?tag=hwite
>>
>>62478958
It wasn't meant to be a hyperbolic example, for two reasons:
It happened, thus it's only extreme, not hyperbolic.
Second, it's meant to illustrate a point and showcase a sort of dynamic. It can happen also without getting involved first.
Try being less assblasted about being a NEET who can't afford a gym membership and look like a chad. Take your pathetic frustration out on your meat, and HR might let you through next time
>>
>>62479239
>urbandictionary
no thanks, niggarino
>>
>>62479291
>It can happen also without getting involved first.
lol okay.
>>
>>62479310
Don't be naive
https://thoughtcatalog.com/janet-bloomfield/2014/12/13-women-who-lied-about-being-raped-and-why-they-did-it/
>>
>>62479377
i read as far as the part where she had sex with the guy and then later claimed he raped her.

Don't
fuck
co-workers.

It's
not
that
hard.
>>
>>62479399
I agree you should absolutely not fuck coworkers.
Can you agree it is not a stretch to assume if a rejected sexual partner can file a false rape claim against you, a rejected roastie can file a false sexual harassment claim?
>>
>>62479500
i outlined a bunch of reasonable things that you can do to prevent someone from claiming that against you (avoiding handling contentious conversations 1-1, documenting issues proactively so that fabricated accusations don't seem legitimate, etc...), but at some point the chances of someone filing a completely fictitious sexual harassment claim are pretty much equal coming from a woman OR a man. that is to say, anyone can get hit by lightning even if they're not doing anything particularly interesting.
>>
Is this what working in the west is really like?
>>
>>62480448
>expecting a board full of MRA virgins to be unbiased
>>
I thought I'd get out of this by just refusing to speak to any woman at work except in email. It did not work as apparently that's sexist too.
>>
>>62475485
Nice meme story.
No way shitholes like that exist. Is that typical in 'Murica?
>>
>>62480466
t. buttblasted roastie
>>
>>62480595
>can't tell a man from a woman
No wonder you're a virgin.
>>
>>62475641
As if they don't automatically blame him anyway.
You're either retarded or haven't worked a single day in your miserable life. Probably both.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>62480821
Wow you sound incredibly salty. Whats wrong bucko, can't get laid?
>>
>>62475531
http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/05/23/coca.cola.sentencing/
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/07/06/pepsi-alerted-coca-cola-to-stolen-coke-secrets-offer.html
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2006/jul/07/marketingandpr.drink
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/5152740.stm
https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_trade_secrets_attempted_to_be_sold_to_Pepsi

Because if this is anything to reference, that'll *totally* work out.
>>
>>62475485
you should't sexually harassed her if you didn't want to be accused of sexual harassing her
>>
>>62480877
>Pepsi vs. Coca-Cola
Nigga, if OP is working for some tech company, there will be waaaay more prospective buyers. Soft drink industry does not represent the tech industry at all. Even so, he could sell the shit on the dark web and get away with it if he allows the dust to settle for a little while.
>>
>>62475485
Should have worked on your soft skills, mongoloid.
>>
>>62477684
very nice and interesting write-up anon, thanks
>>
>>62480782
>can't tell
>muh virgin
next time make it less obvious unless you are a mental ill man...i mean a tranny
>>
File: 1476433549342.jpg (324KB, 966x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476433549342.jpg
324KB, 966x1000px
>>62475485
Just see what they say at the HR meeting on Monday, sometimes it's best to be humble about it and say, "I won't do it again, I promise to be a better team player and this has been a learning experience for me." Or something like that although this will go on the company's record.

You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you. (Matthew 5:38-42)
>>
>>62478158

This.

Men can work as a team. Woman are underhanded bitches to men AND woman, tho modify their behaviour on a title based system. ,( bootlicking )
>>
>>62477696
The one on the right would apply to me. So you're saying I should put that down? I don't feel like I'm an expert in any of them but I've done at least one personal project in each language except Prolog which I learned in a course. I must be a chick, cause I do worry I'll overstate my accomplishments and get caught in an interview.
>>
File: Recording Genius.jpg (79KB, 456x270px) Image search: [Google]
Recording Genius.jpg
79KB, 456x270px
>>62478319
>>62478414
>>62478510
>Record everything
Excellent idea, yes, because that worked so well for me America!
>>
>>62475485

see -> >>62475540 for a reasonable response.

If what you told us really is the entire story you will be fine. Make sure you don't start spewing any misogynistic rhetoric in the meeting, as it will surely convince them of your wrong doing, weather or not you did anything.

Is is possible that you did say anything sexual or provocative? You must be totally honest with yourself, because if so, you are certainly in hot water. If you did, you must take accountability and profusely apologize.
>>
>>62475485
I mean if this isn't bait, then you best lawyer the fuck up, and start writing down every fucking thing you can remember of that day boy.
>>
>>62480514
https://workplace.stackexchange.com/questions/85255/how-do-we-evaluate-a-candidate-who-would-not-speak-to-any-women-during-the-inter

This actually happened, and it really pisses people off, even if you come from a country where not interacting with women in a professional setting is the norm.
>>
>>62481693
>Admiting guilt for an act he didn't do
This is exactly what she wants, it will remove him from the working pool and set a precedent for every other single worker that they either do her work for her or get nailed with false accusations and removed too
>>
>>62475485
What kind of piss basic questions does she ask?
Does she even know how to program?
>>
>>62484136
>How does he not dare to interact with females!
>But is alright when Islam does it, as you can see i'm extremeeeeely tolerant
This is some condensed hypocrisy bullshit lmao
>>
>>62484327
>woman
>programming
kek
>>
>>62477684
Its pretty spot on with my experience. I hate to give the feminists points but I have noticed women who are good at their job significantly underrate themselves compared to their peers even if their peers are other women who are doing the same thing. This is a minority in a minority situation so it doesn't apply to all women just the frumpy bitch who learned Haskell for fun in her free time. Maybe its a biological thing or a social conditioning thing, but it's definitely a thing.
>>
>>62475485
>not wanting a woman near you is called sexual harassment
She probably told a different story than what actually happened. Just tell HR you were in the middle of something and that there is already existing documentation on the thing she had a question about. Bring in a copy of the documentation to show them. Do not apologize generally, since that means you admit fault about sexual harassment. You could apologize for being snappy with her, but you're need to be careful in how you say it. Just tell them that you'll be less snappy in the future
>>
>>62477979

I would literally never wamt to work in the USA even if it paid 5x as much as where I am right now.
>>
>>62475485
She just has different leaning curb she needs someone to fully read of the document or readout her self to retain said information document. She simply needs to be assigned a 1 on 1 tutor pier, or teacher. Assigning her one would be most beneficial to the team. Explain to the team calmly how you have no time for her incompetence an how you have no time to babysit her because you are busy working...
But do take note you are on a Developer "Team" do take note that means you are supposed to be helping your team members even if it mean redirecting them to where they can get the best help yes you slashed out but I don't feel you should be charged for "sexual harassment" your not a sexist are you? because if you are not its probably just a huge misunderstanding.
>>
File: 9012390123091.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
9012390123091.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>62475485
u just got trolled bruh. nothing you can do at this point. pack your box and say ur farewells
>>
>>62486703
Even if he were sexist, nothing he did was sexual harassment. Yes he snapped. But he didn't say anything sexual
>>
File: 1491601973605.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1491601973605.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
>>62475485
Present your case to a general degree and make a veiled threat of a counter suit of libel against the purported accuser and the potential liability the company will face if they back them w/o doing a proper investigation as to the validity of her accusations. The key thing is to make this a veiled but serious threat so they understand you're not fucking around. After that, contact people you know and get a free consultation with a lawyer for how to structure yourself in the event that you intend to follow through on your threat. After that, don't say a word to this cunt unless its in writing and retain all of your email communications, etc for future evidence.

If someone falsely accuses you of such bullshit take it as a clear and present threat and attack against our person and act in accordance and optimally within the law to erase that threat or counter them. This is a clear example as to where you don't shit where you eat or fuck around w/ women at work btw. Keep it strictly business, collect your paycheck, and leave your personal life out of it. Thus, when the time comes that some twisted cunt ever tries to attack you at work w/ such horseshit, you come down on their ass and the company if they get involved like a ton of fucking bricks.
>>
>>62475485
there's only one way out, you gotta bang her.
>>
>>62475485
Tell her she's ugly and no one would want to do that.
>>
>>62475485
This might just work. Say:
"I find [diversity hire] repulsive on a personal level and find the notion that anyone would want to sexually harass her patently ridiculous. In fact it seems to me that it is no coincidence this accusation comes after me telling her [what you said]."
>>
File: op-2.jpg (112KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
op-2.jpg
112KB, 550x733px
>>62475485
>ITT: Shit that never happened
You could at least try to make it passable, OP.
>>
>>62488419
+1 Would do the same.
>>
>>62488419
If she's black, you're in for a world of pain, you'll get called a racist for suggesting you don't find them attractive.
>>
>>62488477
I don't believe a black person would make such an accusation, to me it seems that the accuser is some bitch who thinks she is hot shit. It doesn't work otherwise.

For a false accusation to work one has to satisfy the three elements:
>In one's personal view doing x constitutes doing y
>The accused did x
>There has to be an ostensible reason why one would want to do that from an external standpoint

SJWs think that sex is business and vice versa and that honesty is dishonesty, which is the crux of the matter. Telling an SJW to do her own homework in the SJW's twisted mind constitutes sexual harassment.
>>
>>62477684
>the thing is, the person on the left was a man, and the person on the right was a woman. and this sort of shit was extremely common. women were awful at self-assessment. so were men, but at least they weren't naively eliminating themselves at the application process.
It sounds like you mean it the other way around, as the person on the left was obviously worse at self-assessment.
>>
>>62488419
>the notion that anyone would want to sexually harass her patently ridiculous
Objectifiys her. Does not help your defense. Try explaining that her behavior and incompetence made you snap and take a collegue with you who witnessed the situation.

> it is no coincidence this accusation comes after me telling her [what you said]
Keep this part.
>>
>>62488543
How does "repulsive on a personal level" objectify someone? Wouldn't it do the opposite? Oh wait you're probably a SJW yourself
>>
>>62488559
there is nothing wrong with "repulsive on a personal level", the part that comes after that can be laid out the wrong way.
>>
Post pics of her tits and feet and I will help you.
>>
This is obviously fake /pol/bait.
>>
>>62488606
You are fake /pol bait. Delet yourself.
>>
OP, you're completely fucked.
Better turn in your letter of resignation right now and move across the country because if you continue to stoke the fires you're gonna get your face posted on twitter and get yourself blacklisted in more places than you'd care to know
>>
>>62488606
I want to believe that such evil, treachery and malice doesn't exist in the world too. But I myself have witnessed such things actually occurring. I find what OP said entirely plausible
>>
>>62488634
It's not, and the willingness to believe here is pathetic. Maybe he would get called to HR for being a jerk (if this scenario was even real, note how OP hasn't responded to any replies or given any proof), but not for sexual harassment. You need evidence for that kind of accusation, and any HR department knows they could get sued to hell if they bring up obviously fake sexual harassment charges.
>>
>>62488674
I myself have been accused of falsely sexually harassing someone by a SJW when I was as young as 13 years old. The accuser had no proof of course and my parents nonetheless believed her and yelled at me.

This is a rather serious matter.
>>
>>62488419
Here is another alternative to this: Tell the SJW that you take back what you said about her reading the documentation herself. She obviously doesn't care about her job and you are sorry for trying to help her.
>>
>>62488706
Yes, your parents yelling at you a year ago for something some girl said is exactly equivalent to a report submitted to an HR department in a corporate workspace environment, lmao
>>
>>62488746
As the stupid bitch she is, she will lough at it without even understanding what OP just told her. OP will still get fucked afterwards.
>>
>>62477079
it's probably real anon
they also actually sue each other over slipping on a wet floor over there and stuff

From experience I only got this to say
>never ever ever work for an american company
>they are useless and obnoxious
>and they pull shit like this
>if your company gets bought, just find another job asap
>>
>>62488606
>This is obviously fake /pol/bait.
This is obviously fake neogaf bait.
>>
>>62488746
The third alternative, the "nuclear option": Tell the SJW she is a lesbian and she should be honored to receive the so called sexual harassment, because since she is a lesbian obviously no man likes her.
>>
>>62488836
Its sleepy time already. School starts in 4 hours. Go to bed.
>>
>>62478451
he hasn't replied to anything at all, so it's a slide thread

Go fuck your self OP
>>
Realistically what one might say is "All I said to [sjw] is [x], somehow [sjw] interprets this as sexual harassment" then call on SJW to explain.
>>
>>62475485
yeah that happened
>>
>>62475485
Just murder her, at least they need to have hard evidence to charge you with that.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.