[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was right...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 220px-Steve_Jobs_WWDC07.jpg (9KB, 220x217px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Steve_Jobs_WWDC07.jpg
9KB, 220x217px
He was right...
>>
About..... what?
>>
who dis pussy nigga
>>
>>62450178
Terry Davis, the creator of linux
>>
>>62450313
What? I thought that it was Linus from LinusTechTips
>>
STEVE JOBS DID NOTHING WRONG

GAS THE ANDROIDS PHONE WAR NOW
>>
>>62450171
Everything.
>>
He was right
>>
>>62450160
...handed.
>>
>>62453438
no, he was left-handed
>>
>>62450160
Why is Steve so /comfy/?
>>
>>62450160
>Steve Jobs said he’d do it, but only if first he could remove all the unnecessary keys that his successors had added in a foolish effort to make the Mac more like a Microsoft-Intel PC. He despised the long row of so-called function keys. […] So Steve Jobs pulled his car keys out of his pocket and began scooping into the computer keyboard, violently disgorging all the keys that offended him. “I’m changing the world one keyboard at a time”, he said with a straight face. Only then, when he had mutilated the apparatus, did he take a pen and scribble his autograph on it.

fucking autistic fuck
>>
He would kill tim cuck and johnny ive on spot
>>
>>62453544
Fuck off.

Steve was a visionary.

He would never have let the iPhone X see the light of day with a notch,
>>
>>62450171
Flash
>>
>>62453454
He's essentially a reflection of what a lot of /g/ users wish they could be. He became one of the most respected and idolized "pioneers" in technology while having zero experience, zero knowledge, and zero education in technology. He was an "ideas guy" who made it to the top.
>>
>>62453588
>He would never have let the iPhone X see the light of day with a notch,

that is true, he wasnt that fucking stupid just autistic about design
>>
>>62453609
That’s true. Steve is /g/ personified.
>>
File: notch-blocked.png (798KB, 950x508px) Image search: [Google]
notch-blocked.png
798KB, 950x508px
THIS. THIS IS NOT OK.
>>
if he was right i'd rather be wrong
>>
>>62453588
Ofc not, he would have fired enough engineers until Apple would have made a clean edge to edge display phone.

He knew fear is the biggest motivator. He was a psychopath, so he knew how to keep them on their toes, using fear.
>>
>>62453874
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>62453600
I still miss flash games :(
>>
>>62453600
Who died first nigger?
>>
File: 1dxet4.jpg (51KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
1dxet4.jpg
51KB, 670x377px
>>62450160
>>
>>62453454
Bc hes ded
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.