[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there ever be a more beautiful phone than pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

It's just, so beautiful, even if you hate apple you can't deny this phone was sexy as fuck
>>
>huge bezels and a physical button
Absolutely disgusting
>>
why would you post a render and not a photo?
>>
i just want a phone i can use with one hand again without being scared to drop it
>>
>>62449848
Uh, any phone below 6 inches?
>>
5s/SE
>>
File: 1487592345191.gif (471KB, 265x198px) Image search: [Google]
1487592345191.gif
471KB, 265x198px
>>62449787
>those bezels
>>
>>62449787
I found one of those in my old things the other day, it looks so ridiculous now with that tiny screen.
>>
I used one for four(?) years and switched to a Galaxy S4, then a Nexus 6P. I would never go back to being a screenlet.
>>
File: ANiggerAttackedThisPhone.jpg (116KB, 1075x750px) Image search: [Google]
ANiggerAttackedThisPhone.jpg
116KB, 1075x750px
>>62449787
This is my old phone.
Filename says it all.
>>
>>62450196
/thread

4 looks and feels like a toy while 5s/SE is the absolute peak of smartphone design.
>>
File: IMG_20170916_100029.jpg (1MB, 2460x2460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170916_100029.jpg
1MB, 2460x2460px
Virgin iPhone vs. Chad Android
>>
I own the iPhone SE. It's my first cell phone. I wanted a small phone, one that fits neatly into my pocket. I like the phone, I hate Apple. I didn't always hate Apple. I have come to despise this company. iTunes has to be the worst piece of software ever written. It sprawls all over my pc upon installation. Also, I hate that I cannot be in control of my phone like a flash drive. I should be able to connect a USB and drag files back and forth from phone to pc. It seems Apple insists that I use iTunes. As for iTunes, my pc is on a 100/100 FiOS wired internet connection. I am currently downloading iOS 10.3.3 with iTunes to my pc. The ipsw is 2.4 gb. This download has taken over six hours already. It has been downloading at around 49 KB/sec. Unacceptable. There is so much more I could say about my Apple experience, and none of it is good. My next phone will almost certainly be a Samsung.
>>
>>62453585

Forgot pic.
>>
>>62453585
>My next phone will almost certainly be a Samsung.

Don't do that to yourself. Really give Sony a chance.

They support developers and don't lock down the platform.
>>
>>62449787
Should have kept that size or smaller with an edge-to-edge screen.
Steve Jobs would have never approved the giant phones they are selling today.
>>
Its a great design because people still want it and it fills a niche of 4 or less inch phone.

In five years who will want a re release of the iPhone 6-8 design or curved screen phones?
>>
>>62449787
>simple
>fits in one hand
>just werks
Also makes it easier to blend in with normalfags.
>>
>>62449848
I've dropped my Redmi Note 3 countless times with no case. The back of the phone is riddled with tiny scratches and has a small dent. But the screen has no cracks at all. Not sure if I'm lucky or just a strong screen.
>>
File: BB Passport.png (212KB, 800x661px) Image search: [Google]
BB Passport.png
212KB, 800x661px
>>62449787
Yes
>>
>>62453235
More like
Face vs height/frame
>>
File: Nokia-N9-439.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nokia-N9-439.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
>>62449787
Yes.
>>
>glass back for no reason

Thank god for the SE. But yeah the 4 was a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>62454232
I mean he was surely aware of the 5 coming down the pipeline. But he once wildly proclaimed Apple had found the perfect size with the 4 and would never go bigger. Hilarious in retrospect, but neat also.
>>
>>62456629
t h i c c
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.