[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, iPhone user for the past three devices. New iPhones are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 11464208.jpg (34KB, 488x324px) Image search: [Google]
11464208.jpg
34KB, 488x324px
Hey, iPhone user for the past three devices.

New iPhones are 2expensive, tempted by the new Android offerings.

Should I jump ship? For my next phone, I'd probably want to stick with something $700 or below.
>>
Don't listen to the people here. Stay with Apple, Android is a laggy piece of shit like every open source software.
>>
>>62445237
>Being this retarded
>>
>>62445237
Low effort
>>
Bump, looking for real replies
>>
>>62445191

I dunno. I get a new phone every 2-3 years or so. Recently went from the HTC One M8 to the Google Pixel (well, recently as in the end of last year) and I adore it overall. I only spent $250 since they had a promotion where you pay that amount over two years via $30/mo installments which are credited back $20/mo on your bill with Verizon.

Dunno if anyone's offering anything like that right now.
>>
>>62445191
Honestly depends on how invested you are into the app store. Depending on how much shit you payed for, you may just want to stick with the iphone 8.

Otherwise, just buy a pixel when the prices drop due to the new one being announced, and stop worrying.
>>
>>62445191
As someone who has jumped between iphones and androids.

Stick to apple it's def a better quality device. the 6S and the 7 are affordable and supported.
>>
>>62445191
Get a life.
>>
>>62445191
Get galaxy s8, it's what apple ripped off so you know it's good
>>
>>62445191
>Should I jump ship? For my next phone, I'd probably want to stick with something $700 or below.
No, now that Apple "broke the seal" of $1000 phones all the Android manufacturers are going to follow suit. They're not going to be any cheaper except for the budget lines. Just stick with an older iphone model if you're worried about price.
>>
Just buy an iSE. Rolling with mine and there isn't a fucking phone better in the price range, period.
>>
>>62445191
>700$
Is this really what iTards pay for a phone?
You should be able to get good ones for about 200$.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.