[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LG V20 or Oneplus 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images (37).jpg (14KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images (37).jpg
14KB, 512x287px
Hello /g/entoomen,
My old iPhone 4S just died on me.
Just curious if anyone here uses a V20 or 1+ 5.
Is the audio quality of V20 that impressive?
Screen quality of One plus 5 average?
Help me out /g/
>>
>>62437717
hated my v20. I went from the s8+ and right back after a week
>>
>>62437945
Could you elaborate? I know there are some problems in it but this might help me in clearing my doubts about V20.
>>
File: 1505447276325.jpg (181KB, 1080x764px) Image search: [Google]
1505447276325.jpg
181KB, 1080x764px
>>62437717
Audio quality will be amazing if you have, say $100+ headhones
The side screen is always turned on and it can help you see time when you're in class or something
>>
>>>/g/spg
>>
V20. Get a 10,000 extended removable battery and you'll be comfy as hell
>>
>>62437717
The only phones with great headphone audio are the V20 and Axon 7
>>
got my nexus 6 stolen at electric zoo like two weeks ago, got a replacement v20. can super recommend.
>>
V20 was the last /g/teir phone.
>removable battery
>expandable storage
>headphone jack and DAC
>2 GOAT cameras with fully manual controls and ability to shoot RAW
And the second screen is more convenient than any reviewer ever gives it credit for. It doesn't have a lot of functions but the things it does do are nice. Notifications pop up on it, text messages, emails, app pushes, etc, with a little ticker preview of the contents, you can control the media player with it so you don't have to stop what you're doing to skip or pause a song, you can easily find your phone at night and check the time without blinding yourself. I hate they regressed with the V30 because it's going to suck having to go to a phone without it again.
>>
>>62437717
v20 has god-tier audio
decent screen
expandable storage
removable battery
good camera controls, though IDK if that's rare anymore
basically see >>62438879, except the second screen isn't nearly as useful as he makes it out to be because it has basically no 3rd party software support. What LG provides out of the box is what you get, period, and changing songs isn't as convenient as a lockscreen notification.

Still recommend V20 over any other phone today, or in the foreseeable future
>>
>>62438241
Lenovo P2 has a 6100 mAh battery stock and is slim enough to slip into your pocket. Unlike that brick of a battery case.
>>
>>62438879
yep. have galaxy note 4 and once it dies i'm going to the v20
>>
>>62437945
>I went from the S8+ and right back after a week
What the fuck
Why would you consider downgrading your S8+?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.