[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My hotel lobby has a tech lounge. Of note to me, a long time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

My hotel lobby has a tech lounge. Of note to me, a long time windows user, is that it had an iMac in it. Not a new model, it appeared to be a few years old.

But nonetheless, I was very impressed with the computer. The design is much better than any PC, the screen appears to be better quality, crisp and high quality. The OS itself is also superior in design.

Then you step up to a 27” 5k iMac and you’re basically on a different level. Don’t believe me? Go into an apple store and try out one of the 5k iMacs on display. You will notice it is a far superior computing experience and is truly a premium product.

Why is this - why is it that apple just appears to have the most ultimate luxurious premium personal computing experience?
>>
queer
>>
how do I shot web
>>
>>62437535
You already posted this ad before. You think the userbase permanently changes every week? No one believed you then and no one believes you now.
>Don't believe me? Go into an apple store
Fuck you. We already know the Apple store has Apple computers. What you need to do is take a picture of your hotel lobby with the older iMac included, with a timestamp of course.
>>
>>62437821
use benis
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.