[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're posting this thread in /g/ instead of one of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

You're posting this thread in /g/ instead of one of the normalfag blog subchans.
>>
>>62433191
I'm looking for help
>>
>>62433191
When the fuck did 4chan start showing pass users like this?
>>
>>62433171
k
>>
>>62433224
you've come to the right place
>>
>>62433171
>WTF is wrong with me?
low trait industriousness
>>
>>62434486
What is this??

google says highly dedicated, but it isn't?

Does it mean I'm lazy or something?
>>
>>62434639
it's one of the two aspects of the "big five" trait "conscientiousness"
it's concerned with self-control and protection of nonimmediate or abstract goals and strategies
basically, you need to find a good way to self-discipline because if you don't you're going to be miserable
>>
File: index.png (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
8KB, 225x224px
>>62434859

I actually am miserable
>>
>>62434898
well, then you have to make a schedule and find something to strive for because otherwise it will only get worse :^)
>>
>>62434898
perhaps read up on ADHD, it affects motivation and planning skills over a long, long term period.
>>
>>62434950
I have Asperger's, I only do well in technical situations

've been losing motivation in this career and don't know what to do anymore

I fear asking on tech related forums, and I like to shitpost on /g/

I've climbed so high now I don't know what I want anymore
>>
File: 1505353121082.jpg (191KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
1505353121082.jpg
191KB, 442x650px
>>62435014
>>
If you finish it in an hour, it's not a project, it's an exercise.
>>
>>62433428
since4pass
I was gonna show mine but then I realized I don't have it on at work.
>>
> Interview for an internship
> Interviewer asks me what I'm more comfortable in: PHP or C#
> Say C#
> Hey anon you're "hired" drop by the office tomorrow to start
> It's in fucking PHP
I haven't done anything in two weeks
>>
Stop bumping this thread

Just talked to someone, I'll be okay and my procrastination stops today........
>>
>>62436319
Good for you anon
>>
>>62436291
If you can't do anything in PHP in 2 weeks, you must be shit at C#.
>>
>>62436291
>interview for a job
>do you know C#?
>not really
>get hired

Pre-2008 crash was pretty chill.

Unfortunately it was the worst job of my life. Now my #1 interview tip is "if they don't ask you technical questions, they didn't ask anyone else either, so all your coworkers are trash"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.