[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like these intro screens shown by Windows 10? I especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: windows10tbh (1).png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
windows10tbh (1).png
4MB, 2048x1152px
Do you like these intro screens shown by Windows 10? I especially like the quotes and interesting facts. Pic related is today's.
>>
LMAO
>>
>>62422852
>inb4 /g/, in their typical wisdom, for their own stupidity of installing a botnet adware OS, blames women
>>
>>62423112
Pajeets are the ones who turned it into a botnet adware OS.
>>
>>62423141
Ikr!
>>
>>62422852
>Like what you see?
Yes.
>>
no, I hate the startscreen because you can't get rid of it. I did by following a guide but it takes creating a service that starts to edit the registry.
>>
coincidentally, only 0.4% of the pajeets that programmed Botnet 10 can poo in the loo
>>
>>62422852
>Do you like these intro screens shown by Windows 10?
No. Those 20KB jpgs are an eyesore (especially on a large 4K display).
>>
I would like it if the image was higher quality. I have the fucking bandwidth, give me better quality. Also if you could remove the god damn "tips" and shit that'd be nice.
>>
>>62423227
>Also if you could remove the god damn "tips" and shit that'd be nice.
Well you can...
>>
>>62422852
They're kind of neato, but I disabled mine to get into the desktop quicker.
>>
File: GNOME 3.26.99 BETA.png (3MB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
GNOME 3.26.99 BETA.png
3MB, 3200x1800px
Do you like application screen shown by GNOME GNU/Linux? I especially like the quotes and interesting facts. Pic related is today's.
>>
>>62423141
Indians are good programmers i dont get your point
>>
>>62423192
You're just one of many people I see whipping themselves bloody trying to unfuck Windows.
Why do you use Windows?
>>
>>62423239
I have it turned off, yet I still see them a few times a week. You can't really turn it off.
Also "Like what you see?" Let me turn that off. It ruins the flow of everything with random ass small text over a busy picture.
>>
>>62423149
Hey pajeet
Why are you larping as a femanon?
>>
>>62423255
I have never seen any of them, I dont remember doing anything too difficult to remove them
>>
>>62422852
no i changed registry to remove that shit
>>
>>62422852
Where do you turn those on?
>>
>>62422852
I like them and it's the only feature of Windows itself that I would like to transfer along when migrating to Linux.
>>
>>62423325
Which registry key? I want to get rid of them too
>>
>>62423335
personalization I think
>>
>>62423361
https://windows.gadgethacks.com/how-to/disable-lock-screen-windows-10-0162965/
>>
>>62422852
I bet you also smile when your poota asks if you want Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire" added to your summer reading list each time you click on the 'start' button.

Seriously you have to be trolling LOL
>>
>>62422852
> Pic related is today's.
Bullshit, it's been around for 6 months now at least.
>>
Some pictures are nice, I made a script to save them. I'm sitting over 340 unique images
>>
>>62422852
I used Windows 10 for the first time yesterday. The screen was pretty, but it was a VERY slow process to bring up the password. In fact, everything felt horrendously slow, even with the 8GB of RAM and i5, despite the fact that my Mint laptop has a 1st gen i3, 4GB of RAM, boot encryption, and home folder encryption.
>>
>>62423447
they are bing images
>>
>>62422852
looks pretty comfy tbqh
>>
>>62423453

Didn't you realize that the fade transitions for everything slow it down?
>>
>>62422852
I think they are nice. But it's quite bugged. I have several pc's where they don't work correctly, and one, maybe two, where it works as intended.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.