[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My college course won't let us pass if we don't write

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1505331027017.jpg (46KB, 434x516px) Image search: [Google]
1505331027017.jpg
46KB, 434x516px
My college course won't let us pass if we don't write a "academic report" about building a computer and benchmarking it. How do you write academic reports about this shit? Fucking college is getting more and more ridiculous.
>>
Ask your professor about the required specifications of the report.
>>
>>62412865
>My college course won't let us pass if we don't write a "academic report" about building a computer and benchmarking it.
What degree is this for? This sounds completely retarded.
>>
What kind college for whizkids are you going into?
>>
>>62415499
The same one Joshua Ngoka attends.
>>
>>62412865
Are you from US? what is happening in that country that there is a lot of problems with college?
>>
>>62416346
Liberalism.

I'm surprised you haven't noticed it in Europe, given that the majority of the continent has suffered from it in the form of a terrorist attack.
>>
>>62412865
>a academic report

Sounds like some practice with the English language would do ya some good, Jimmy
>>
>>62412865

Be honest. You're not at a real college. You're at a tradeschool for IT retards.
>>
>>62412865
No US school is making you buy hardware and a lot of schools don't event have proper computers in their libraries. I've heard engineering students (mechanical/civil) take about how 4gb of RAM and recent Celerons are sufficient. Several large universities of 20,000+ students now operate ARM based "smart clients" that let you screen share with a 1 core Windows instance being virtualized on some campus server.

Buy 2 Raspberry Pis, do some basic parallelization and earn an A+.
>>
>>62416346
>what is happening in that country that there is a lot of problems with college
The "Everybody has to go to college" meme has dropped the standard of quality to basically fucking nothing.
You have a vague understanding of this topic? Come teach it, please for the love of god we don't have enough teachers!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.