[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adn/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: AdNauseam.png (67KB, 536x278px) Image search: [Google]
AdNauseam.png
67KB, 536x278px
Friendly reminder in order to obfuscate your browsing, you should click on ads you are not particularly interested in. Also, there are addons which could do this for you automatically.
>>
Fuck off with your dumb adense scam, /pol/.
>>
>>62405766
Wasted dubs.
>>62405723
Post the pasta with that script that users ought to execute to fuck further with Goolag
>>
>>62405766
also friendly reminder to be nice to google shills who take the effort to comment

>>62405794
Does not work for me, did not bother to bookmark, sorry. Also rring the image with the reddit jew for further threads
>>
File: Prism-slide-7.jpg (142KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Prism-slide-7.jpg
142KB, 700x525px
If I was Google, I would actually invest in privacy. Not publicly, of course. This is an excellent way to dominate the market even harder and stomp out the competition. All you need is to fill the internet with more privacy violation which others will have trouble filtering. Google, with its machine learning, won't.

The only people who can really fuck over Google are so called blackhat hackers. They are real pros. To generate fake profiles, they have an arsenal of sophisticated botnets and they often use bitcoin on normies' computers. They're not volunteers, they have a strong financial incentive for coin mining. Privacy is baby-tier. Google has seen it all before. It has faked privacy for more than a decade.

Those privacy you keep talking about do not even come from censored content. They come from professional blackhat botnets that imitate user behavior and are only detected post factum. Miner doesn't even load the page. Censors follows primitive, easily recognizable patterns. Private traffic is filtered immediately.

Do you think that amateur private adblock fanboys are smarter than blackhat gurus? I don't think so.

Here is some insight on how Google battles them. This is from 2015, before privacy took off.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loincloth

So, what do we have in the end? Google's competitors who use outsourced pajeet coders make heavy losses, privacy users just flock to Google because it's the one who can combat censorship best. Google strengthens its monopoly. Wow, what a victory.

The only thing mining Bitcoin really does is playing into Google's filter. I am pretty sure the market is full of Google shills who promote filters to kill competition and advance their "anti-privacy" agenda. Every Google shill can be declared a Google shill at this point.

Oh yeah, have fun passing your real IP address, location and ISP each time a site is clicked. You are truly doing a good Google's job.
>>
File: iPhone6-Nexus4.002.jpg (784KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iPhone6-Nexus4.002.jpg
784KB, 1920x1080px
If I was Google, I would actually invest in Apple. Not publicly, of course. This is an excellent way to dominate the market even harder and stomp out the competition. All you need is to fill the market with more white iPhone which others will have trouble filtering. Google, with its machine learning, won't.

The only people who can really fuck over Google are so called blackphone marketers. They are real pros. To generate fake phones, they have an arsenal of sophisticated shills and they often use disinfo on normies' computers. They're not volunteers, they have a strong financial incentive to apple-spam their competitors. Android is baby-tier. Google has seen it all before. It has fought phone wars for more than a decade.

Those refunds you keep talking about do not even come from iPhone traffic. They come from professional Android botnets that imitate user behavior and are only detected post factum. iPhone doesn't even call the phone. iPhone follows primitive, easily recognizable patterns. iPhone traffic is filtered immediately.

Do you think that amateur Apple fanboys are smarter than Android gurus? I don't think so.

Here is some insight on how Google battles them. This is from 2015, before iPhone took off.
https://www.cnet.com/products/nokia-3210-black-metallic-gray-gsm-cellular-phone/specs/

So, what do we have in the end? Google's competitors who use outsourced pajeet coders make heavy losses, phone makers just flock to Google because it's the one who can combat dropped call best. Google strengthens its monopoly. Wow, what a victory.

The only thing iPhone really does is playing into Google's hands. I am pretty sure the thread is full of Google shills who promote iPhone to kill competition and advance their "anti-Android" agenda. Every iPhone shill can be declared a Google shill at this point.

Oh yea, have fun passing your real phone number, location and sim each time a call is made. You are truly doing a good goy's job.
>>
File: its_afraid.png (1MB, 1017x715px) Image search: [Google]
its_afraid.png
1MB, 1017x715px
>>62405766
>>
>>62406048
Why is political technology so technological politics?
>>
File: 1505232331396.png (177KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1505232331396.png
177KB, 1000x1000px
>>62405794
googled this
https://jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
>>
>>62405794
https://jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.