[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

back buttons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: back buttons.jpg (21KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
back buttons.jpg
21KB, 450x450px
this is the pinnacle of ergonomics senpai

>doesnt get in the way of holding the phone on the sides
>index finger rests in this position while holding the phone anyway
>fingerprint reader can be in the middle with the volume up and down next to it
>dont accidentally press one button on one side while pressing one on the other side
>all the buttons are closer together

after owning an LG G4 and now having a phone with the finger print reader on the back i constantly wonder why they couldnt just put the volume buttons on the top and bottom of the reader, it just makes sense why don't more phones use this deisgn?
>>
Close, but the V10 perfected those buttons.
>>
>>62403221
thats the perfect button layout
>>
>>62402647
>Why don't other manufacturers use this design
Some intellectual property kikery is preventing most manufacturers. Chinks don't give a fuck though, and had LG been the top dog then they would have copied it a long time ago. But alas, the whole world is still under the influence of the poison Apple.
>>
>>62403331
does lg own the patent?
>>
>>62403245
No, the v10 had the fingerprint reader in the lock button, effectively making it a better version than the g4
>>
>>62403380
exactly
>>
>>62402647
I still haven't replaced my G4. Why would I? It's not as if 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage with a microSD card aren't sufficient.
>>
>>62405626
mine bootlooped. if i hadnt id still have it
>>
>>62405650
Mine completely bricked in march. New internals, new warranty. I like it. Hope this PCB will brick in another 1.5 years too, then I get another free replacement.
>>
>>62405671
howd you get it fixed
>>
>>62405728
2 years warranty.
>>
>>62405747
through what? did you send it to lg?
>>
>>62405754
Seriously? You don't know how warranty works? You bring it back to the store you bought it from and they do the rest.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.