[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /g/ I'm about to finally cut cable after convincing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Sup /g/ I'm about to finally cut cable after convincing the wife it'll be cheaper and she can watch all her drama shit online. Just curious though, any good sites to watch live tv for free? I'm aware of Kodi, but I doubt she'd be able to figure it out without nagging me every time she needs to use it.
>>
>says there are free alternatives
>doesnt know any alternatives

walked yourself into a corner there

good luck, every "watch free tv now" site is garbage
>>
learn that torrent life brah. want an invite?
>>
>>62402441
I'd be down for an invite. I've used torrents for like the past decade but have always been a scrub and stuck with piratebay.
>>
https://popcorntime.sh/

or

http://schizoduckie.github.io/DuckieTV/
>>
>>62402491
ah shit completely forgot popcorntime was even a thing. thanks m8
>>
>>62402456
k..give me your email.
>>
>>62402508
joshault95@gmail thanks man
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>62402524
>joshault95@gmail

k..sent
>>
>>62402585
Got it! thanks!
>>
>>62402617
/ptg/ is leaking
>>
>>62402371

popcorn time is dead easy
>>
Since you sound like a fucking pleb, get a raspberry pi 3 and a usb-HDD and set up sickrage + couchpotato + torrentclient of your choosing and enjoy automatic torrenting (automatically grabs the latest tv-shows and movies of your choosing when they become available on the torrent sites of your choosing).

If you're not a full blown pleb you'll just grab a intel NUC and do the previous steps but also hook it up to your TV and use it as a HTPC (openpht is best, plex backend) + steam-in home streaming box.

If you're a cheap ass idiot then just grab two raspberry pis and have one be your torrent box/NAS and just hook the other one to your TV and install kodi + get a IR universal remote and set it up.

I personally recommend setting up a plex box and the automated torrenting. That way my girl can watch shit whenever she wants plus she can sync shit to her ipad when she goes traveling. Very handy. Not having automated torrenting is a fucking pain if you have a significant other.
>>
File: 1480724836155.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1480724836155.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>>62402524
>people born in '95 are already married
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.