[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think even one engineering retard thought about the possibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Do you think even one engineering retard thought about the possibility of identical twins with the new facial recognition camera? Seriously , it seems like a massive flaw to switch your method of identification from a fingerprint (something that is completely unique with everyone) to a face which is not.
>>
topnotch
>>
I don't give a shit about you or your shitty normie phone and your shitty normie brand and your shitty bluetooth connected toilet where google counts all of your shits and recommends you daily dietary advice. As a matter of fact I think you should go check it. You might need more fiber. Just once just once I wish you would stick your head outside and see the world for what it is. Real fuckers don't care about shit some jew posts online. I hope your mother dies.
>>
Jesus this board is cancer, can you just stick to one fucking thread? You can't have good conversation this way.
>>
What if I'm bulking and get fatter in the face, will it still unlock?
>>
>>62400538
>trys to unlock it in the dark

LMAO
>>
>>62400538
Really the issue that a U.S. court can compel you to unlock a phone with facial recognition, just as it's done with fingerprints.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/01/court-rules-against-man-who-was-forced-to-fingerprint-unlock-his-phone/
>>
They completely glossed over the issue too.
"You don't need to worry unless you have an evil twin!"
>>
>live in london
>get acid in the face
>phone locked forever
bloody 'ell
>>
File: 2k3kimwin.png (25KB, 304x224px) Image search: [Google]
2k3kimwin.png
25KB, 304x224px
>>62400538
Identical to the human eye, sure, but you can't fool robots.

That's just a humble hypothesis, though.
>>
>>62400986
yes
>>
>>62401525
You still need a passcode to use Touch ID and it's gonna be the same for Face ID.
If somehow the Touch ID or Face ID fails you can just use the passcode to unlock.
>>
>>62401158
iphone fags on suicide watch lmao. at least none of them will be able to phonepost after dark.
>>
>>62402523
>you can't fool robots

fuck off retard
>>
>>62400538
Yes, that why they said if you've got an evil twin you should use just a passcode.

For the amount of people this will affect, it's a non-issue.
>>
>>62400563
>goes on obvious bait thread
>hurr /gee/ why can't we be friends >w<
>>
>>62404033
>taking a meme seriously
Why my dude
>>
>>62401158
Im certain it will emmit and use IR for identification
>>
File: 1505119549005.jpg (26KB, 480x520px) Image search: [Google]
1505119549005.jpg
26KB, 480x520px
>>62401525
A good laugh you gave me lad. Cheers.
>>
>>62404138
It does, an IR floodlight, an IR projector (for projecting dots apparently, might be useful for more) and a dedicated IR camera (unknown resolution), combined with the regular 7MP front camera.

This is /g/ though, so it sucks because applel - when Samsung replicates it next year it'll be hot shit.
>>
>>62400538
>be applel fag
>change hair style
>can't unlock phone
>change facial hair style
>can't unlock phone
>buy new glasses
>can't unlock phone
>get a piecing (kek)
>can't unlock phone
>get beaten up and have a black eye
>can't unlock phone
>get acne
>can't unlock phone
>get stung by a bee
>can't unlock phone
>become fatter / skinnier
>can't unlock phone

>unlock phone
>look into the camera lense
>send data to NSA
>drain battery
>buy new model next year, because the non-removable battery is shit
>>
>>62400538
>a fingerprint (something that is completely unique with everyone)
Wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM1QgwaKv4s
>>
What if you get plastic surgery? What if you have an accident that leaves you deformed? What if you change your hair and wear heavy makeup? What if you decide to become a trap? This "feature" is dogshit
>>
>>62404298
Honestly, I feel like that's their plan.

>Shitty releases every year so that the masses think next years is going to HAVE to be wayyy better
>>
>>62400538
> twins
They told it outright at the event.
>>
>>62400563
>I want everything in one thread or I'm going to throw a tantrum
What are you, 5 years old?
>>
>>62400538
You do realise that identical twins are not actually identical just very similar yeah?
>>
>>62404298
they literally said that the face id can adapt if you have glasses/change hair style etc
>>
>>62406568
Bitch please, my father can unlock my phone with his face.
>>
>>62404091
that's a very twinphobic attitude to take
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.