[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you had three wishes on things related to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1487638167578.gif (975KB, 330x422px) Image search: [Google]
1487638167578.gif
975KB, 330x422px
What would you do if you had three wishes on things related to technology?

Me, I wold choose:
-All youtube channels are demonetized forever, no other video host appers for youtubers to make money off of
-Everyone who has a gaming channel, whether youtube, twitch, or whatever, dies a violent death
-Affordable efficient artificial wombs, for men who want to have kids by themselves, without any sort of feminist restrictions or any bullshit like that
>>
some company develop a completely open-source phone (runs linux, technically just a very small laptop so you could install windows 7 on it if you wanted
lenovo produce all new thinkpads, and make replacements for old ones with the old good IBM layout
can't think of a third one
>>
>>62400234
Ad-blocking becomes nearly universal, making advertising a nonviable business model
Widespread adoption of strong anonymity and encryption tools like tor, i2p, the privacy-centric cryptocurrencies, etc, shutting the worlds governments and googles out of data collection
Javascript being viewed as a dangerous and unnecessary security risk and deprecated by browsers, like is slowly happening to flash, returning us to a mostly-static web

I won't get any of that but at least I'll get sexbots
>>
>>62400234
>What would you do if you had three wishes on things related to technology?
Infinite sexbots
>>
1. Robot genie with no restrictions on the type of wish.
2. Infinite wishes from the robot genie.
3+. Whatever I wanted.
Wow, guys, you suck at this.
>>
>>62400339
the whole "3 wishes" thing is so you have to think about it instead of "lol I'll just wish for infinite wishes"
>>
>>62400234
biological immortality before i die
govt run by ai, politicians culled violently
space colonization
>>
catgirls
catgirls with dicks
put some kind of stuff in the water that makes everyone gay
>>
>>62400339
Well, what three wishes would you get as part of your infinite wishes, then?

I just thought that instead of the artificial wombs, I would prefer this:
-Men under 18 years of age, and women in general are not allowed to use the internet
>>
>>62400610
>put some kind of stuff in the water that makes everyone gay

But they are already doing that... BPA, xenoestrogens, phytoestrogens, fluoride, the list goes on. Did you know that in some lakes male fishes are starting to produce eggs because of all the estrogen in the water flushed down the toilet after women take the morning after pill and pee?
>>
>>62400610
with you on the first two
>>
>>62400674
yeah but they don't do it on purpose afaik, it's not efficient enough.
If I was controlling the process I could have a monopoly on straight water, and if people don't pay me they can go fuck themselves. Worst case scenario I'd be the last guy willing to fuck girls
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.