[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reinstalling your distro when you want to uninstall something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: oO3uc.png (90KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
oO3uc.png
90KB, 615x615px
>reinstalling your distro when you want to uninstall something because you're *that* autistic
>>
File: flower thinks.png (418KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
flower thinks.png
418KB, 600x720px
>>62398484
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>62398484
it's the only way to be sure
>>
That's why you should use a package manager that supports full and correct circular dependency resolution, such as Paludis.
>>
>>62398484
this should be standard
>>
I always thought that the triangle part on the right of the logo is supposed to be the front
or is it smoking from business end on purpose?
>>
>>62399060
Paludis literally can't do it actually, unlike emerge.
>>
Make that constantly isn't dangerous for the HDD/SSD?
>>
Use autoremove you faggots.
>>
>>62398484
Have you actually used gentoo? You just have to run emerge -c package.
>>
File: avatar_main.jpg (29KB, 543x533px) Image search: [Google]
29KB, 543x533px
>>62398484
Every update results in reproducible builds so it doesn't matter if I change packages or reinstall on nixos, the end result.of the system is always the same, aside from my home dir.
>>
>>62400621
Do you mean Portage?

>>62400163
Isn't the logo supposed to be a "g"? Wait. Which way is the "g" facing?

>>62402530
Is reproducible builds going to be the new forced meme?
>>
>>62402530
Every update on gentoo ends up with builds done on my computer, so I can inspect the source code and know I'm actually installing whats in that code.
>>
File: 1490850526678.png (19KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490850526678.png
19KB, 800x600px
>>62402599
its facing right
when you write left to right, you're letters face right
unless the logo isn't a lower case g
>>
>>62402530
Another systemd distro... yawn
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.