[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the top 2 phones in the world right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: X-8.jpg (77KB, 592x720px) Image search: [Google]
X-8.jpg
77KB, 592x720px
>>
If the Note is the best Android has to offer it's no wonder why Apple dominates the phone world
>>
File: galaxy_note_8_full_size_leak.0.png (1MB, 4000x2800px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy_note_8_full_size_leak.0.png
1MB, 4000x2800px
>>62397289
that's not even the Note8 tho
>>
>>62397370
lol how fucking delusional are you?
>>
The latter half of the 2010s are going to, in retrospect, be as awkward and ugly as the first half of the 2000s. Mark my words.
>>
>>62397408
The Note 8 has gotten a mere 650k pre-orders so far. Apple sells that many iPhones before lunchtime.
>>
>>62397408
I mean, it's the top selling smartphone in the world and further stole market shares from Android in almost every single country, so...
>>
>>62397438
>a mere 650k
That's still 2.5x what the Note7 did which was regarded as one of the best phones of 2016 before the whole exploding thing.
>>
>>62397468
>Note7
> one of the best phones of 2016
One of the best Android* phones
>>
>>62397514
Both statements are valid since even if you personally put the iphone before the Note7, the Note7 would have been 2nd or 3rd behind the pixel XL.
>>
>>62397378
>edge display
>ever acceptable
god damn you samsung this could have been perfect
>>
>>62398172
You should try it to be honest.

I hated the S7 edge, the S8, and S8+, stayed on my Note5 until the Note8, feeling the Note8 however it's different.

The actual screen isn't even really that much under the edge, it's MUCH more flat than the S8 or S8+, it's still curved, but the curve starts closer to the edge and is sharper. This means there is more flat space and less of a curved area, which is what you want with the Spen.

It's almost more of an aesthetic thing than anything else, as it doesn't really feel curved in the hand the way the S8+ did to me.
>>
>>62397449
Prius confirmed for best car
>>
>>62398228
Can confirm. I had a s6 edge before I got my note 8. The edge is much more smoth and it's barely noticeable
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.