[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /g/ so goddamn stupid? All this time, they were working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

File: Untitled.png (87KB, 843x437px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
87KB, 843x437px
Why is /g/ so goddamn stupid? All this time, they were working for BEZOS, not Soros.
>>
>>62397231
you mean /pol/
>>>/pol/
just go back
>>
>hmm, what's wrong with our journalism?
>can't be the daily articles on the president's daily life and avocados, it must be the comment sections

Yeah I don't think replacing the comment integration will save wapo
>>
>>62397295
>journos shouldn't report on the potus daily life
kek
>>
>>62397346
If by 'report' you mean be salty and circlejerk over then sure
>>
>>62397231
>caring about internet freedom
>>>/pol/tech
>>
>>62397529
>he does something stupid
>call him out
>THEY'RE JUST BEING SALTY
arrrr m8ty
>>
>>62397567
Hey if you want to write articles comparing Trump to his 5-year-old self to promote a book you wrote then go for it, just don't complain and blame the internet commenters when your viewership declines
>>
>>62397692
Hey if you want to read articles with absolutely zero weight to them but are posted by some gay jew on a "right wing" platform, by all means go ahead just don't complain and blame liberals when your group withers and dies
>>
Mozilla wants to build a social network now?

Too bad they have zero experience doing anything even remotely related and have publicly stated that they prefer people "never read the comments" because they are bad.
>>
>>62397758
>>62397721
>>62397692
>>62397567
>reading
found the real plebs
>>
>>62397567
petty calling out =/= reporting
>>
>>62397835
The problem isn't that they report negatively on Trump.

The problem is that the entire ecology of a paper that focuses on reporting negatively on trump will be a breading ground for talentless sadistic uninteresting hacks that sabotage everyone around them.
>>
>>62397721
I don't read the news nor participate in politics. You've outed yourself already and I don't care. You're free to do whatever you want with your life and I won't hate you for it. I may impose on your freedoms and rights, but I won't look you in the eye and tell you this dick I'm about to insert into your asshole is for your own good. I like seeing the helplessness in your eyes and there's nothing more manly than putting a man into total submission and humiliation.
>>
File: 1487306643279.jpg (32KB, 539x608px) Image search: [Google]
1487306643279.jpg
32KB, 539x608px
>trump gets two scoops of ice cream
HIS DOMINEERING AND TOXIC MASCULINITY APPLIES EVEN TO THE DINING TABLE
>trump glances at the sun
HIS INABILITY TO LISTEN TO EXPERTS SHOWS HIS INCOMPETENCY
>trump makes a speech in texas
TRUMPS LACK OF EMPATHY IS SHOWN BY HIM NOT MEETING REFUGEES IN THE HEART OF IT

this is why I don't trust media anymore
>>
>>62399878
You don't trust media because your favorite got bullied?
The reality of the situation is you never cared about news until Trump was elected.

Finish your high school diploma at the very least.
>>
>>62397238
>>62397346
>>62397567
>>62397721

You need to start thinking critically and connect all the dots.

Look at Trump's policies. 95% of them are good for every American citizen and bad for the elites. Trump isn't your enemy, the people blocking his policies are.

Look at who owns the banks, the corporations, who bribes the Democrats and neocons in Congress and the judges who block Trump's policies which are good for every American citizen, who controls the education system hiring and firing teachers and professors, and who owns the media. It's the elites. Think they might have a conflict of interest when they report on the President, who is working against them for the American citizenry?

Who benefits from illegal immigration, and outsourcing, and dividing the country, and Muslim immigration causing terror attacks, and judges stripping our Constitutional rights, and gun control, and giving our tax money to globalist organizations, and forcing us to pay for overpriced health insurance we don't need, and gun control, and diversity quotas leading to less qualified people being hired, and demonizing police, and letting minorities commit crimes, and blaming straight white males for everything when they're the group who built this civilization? The elites. Those are all things Trump is opposed to, and the elites and their subordinates are trying to force down our throats.

The elites aren't your friends, they're trying to destroy you and your country. Trump is trying to stop them as best as a single man can. Stop letting the media and education system brainwash you into thinking Trump is the problem, when it's the elites and everything they control which are ruining this country. Start fighting the real enemy: the elites.
>>
>>62397231
>>
>>62397231
that pesky Bezos up to his ol' tricks again
>>
>>62400053
I support Trump and I am not a republicunt
>>
>>62399960
Not a single argument in this insecure post.
>>
>>62397567
they literally published articles about the size of his salt shakers

they are literally shaking, and literally salty
>>
>>62397231
Mozilla needs to stop wasting time with all this political shit and make firefox less shit.
>>
>>62400053
brety gud but you listed gun control twice and used "and" instead of merely a comma
>>
File: C0SZ9iWWgAAw96D.jpg large.jpg (60KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C0SZ9iWWgAAw96D.jpg large.jpg
60KB, 1200x675px
>>62400551
>tfw too liberal to construct actual arguments
>>
>>62399878
>Forgetting the larger salt shake for trump

Dronald prumpffff won't keep getting away with it
>>
File: 1505273686309.jpg (103KB, 754x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1505273686309.jpg
103KB, 754x1158px
>>62400652
>ill pretend like mcdonalds is ebil
>>
File: cup.png (120KB, 388x454px) Image search: [Google]
cup.png
120KB, 388x454px
Color me surprised but I can't find a single article on the web about Mozilla having an open-source commenting platform...

Does anyone know anything about this supposed software product?
>>
>>62397231
Bezos and Soros were at the meeting Obama convened shortly after Trump won.
>>
>>62397231
You know Bezos was funded by spooks right?
>>
>>62397567
They literally complained about him eating two scoops of ice cream. That's not news, that's just salt
>>
>>62400793
Wait. Doesn't the left hate corporations like they did in the Bush era (for good reasons really in hindsight) and they called out the bullshit pandering they did to the American people whenever they saw it. Oh wait. That was before the left became a bunch of moralistic that wanted to censor opposing viewpoints in the name of "national security" (their stupid ideology) and the flawed belief that America was founded on the principles of their ideology and not liberty,justice and rationality. It was also before the left said corporations are good because they pull the same stupid stunts that they pulled on the Bush era right and pandered to their stupid ideology, because basically they're Bush era Republicans in all but name really. They didn't even complain like I did when Trump said he wanted to send more forces to Afghanistan like they did years ago under Bush because they're fine with brown people dying, just as long as it's overseas. They're also fine with political corruption as long as it furthers their goals and hate transparency. They also are fine with censorship as long as it's against people that don't have their point-of-view, whom they call Nazis liberally, just like the right called anyone on the left a Commie that didn't agree with them. They also are in favor of uninhibited welfare spending and high tax rates on the middle class, just like the right was okay with uninhibited military spending and high tax rates in the middle class.

Just do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>62397231
B-but Bezos is (((our /g/uy)))...
>>
>>62402839
>Doesn't the left hate corporations
Nope. We hate regressive hillbillies. Some of them used to run corporations, but thankfully most of them were purged for being inbred racist shitheels.
>>
>>62402928
Oh okay. So your full of shit and shouldn't be taken seriously because you can't even hold a consistent belief for 10 years? Also, good luck with that outreach to the Rustbelt by calling them regressive hillbillies, despite being basically business Democrats and outreach to Red States. It's like you faggots are crashing the Democratic Party with no survivors instead of learning and adapting to the new political climate. You realize you suffered historic losses last election and all things being equal, with the Dems having no leader and no actual platform compared to the half-assed leader and platform of the Republicans, you're going to lose even more in the Midterms and probably in 2020 seeing that you won't learn your lessons then either, right?
>>
>>62402839
The left was all about fuck the system until they were absorbed by said system,now all is forgiven.
>>
>all this left vs right crap

fact is BOTH SIDE HAVE CORRUPTION
THATS NOT THE MAJOR PROBLEM THOUGH
ITS NOT LEFT VS RIGHT ITS A BUNCH OF RICH FUCKERS SCREWING OVER THE POOR
>>
File: updated August 11 2017.jpg (468KB, 1048x2352px) Image search: [Google]
updated August 11 2017.jpg
468KB, 1048x2352px
>>62397231
>implying the comments are not going to be written by liberals, paid soros workers and democrats in general
>>
>>62400055
Sometimes I'm really bummed out that my ancestors didn't finish off the kikes.
>>
>>62403187
This.
>>
>>62397231
>faceberg trackers will die if enough news sites adopt this.
there is an upside for everything.
>>
>>62397231
next headline,

Mozilla teams with Verrit to bring you the truth.
>>
>>62400053
Good post for normies but everybody already knows this. The people defending elites are genuinely retarded and this was a waste of an explanation considering they're probably shills anyway
>>
>>62397231
>Mozilla and the Washington post are reinventing horses and bayonets
>>
>>62400053
>overpriced health insurance we don't need
... until we do.
>>
>>62397887

/thread
>>
File: 1504260120986.jpg (58KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1504260120986.jpg
58KB, 300x300px
>>62405326
That's a good one, have a (you).
>>
>>62405507
>getting cancer when you can't afford to
classic noob mistake. Better luck in your next life, loser
>>
>>62400053
>Trump is not part of the elite
(You)
>>
>>62397346
>Today Trump swatted a fly! This proves that he's literally Hitler! Surely you'll impeach this time!!!
>>
>>62397346
TWO
SCOOPS
>>
>>62407137
>has to make up drivel to make a point
>was undoubtedly demanding obongo's birth certificate
>believes climate change to be a libcuck hoax
Is this the power of the United States?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 296x170px
>>62407620
Is that better?
>>
File: ameridumb news.jpg (59KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
ameridumb news.jpg
59KB, 500x334px
>>62407764
I don't know, is it?
>>
>>62397346
>REEEEEEEEE a celebrity is going to be in office
>Trump wins
>Now for today's juicy gossip, "sources that wish to remain anonymous" say that Trump and Putin met in a game of Call of Duty, in which they discussed plans to use Area 51 to ressurect Hitler.
>>
>>62407887
You're moving the goal post. You stated that the media should report on his daily life. Every left wing news outlet reported on the ice cream scoops. Some guy on Fox commenting on a name is totally irrelevant to your original point.
>>
>>62402839
>15 years ago
>FUCK G20 FUCK GLOBALIZATION
>today
>globalization is great you fucking racist
>>
>>62402839
If the right called people Commies harder we might have been able to avoid this future.
>>
>>62407942
>You stated that the media should report on his daily life.
No I didn't. I'm pointing out that you and your fellow trump loving snowflakes are very selective when it comes to this kind of criticism. American "journalism" has been a joke for decades. You just care about it now because they won't LEAVE TRUMP ALONE!!!
>>
>>62403254
Why is Vivaldi on the list now?
>>
>>62402839
As it turns out, most people hate the system until they ARE the system.
>>
trump defense force out in full swing
>>
File: a34.jpg (129KB, 1235x486px) Image search: [Google]
a34.jpg
129KB, 1235x486px
>>62400055
>kike
>dyke
>soros
>>
>>62408042
Netizens should stand for Freedom.
Not just free software. But also free thought.
><
Freedom to pick whatever personal ideology, religion, philosophy or belief system of choice.
><
But the establishment only push Authoritarian Surveillance, Censorship, Leftism, Degenerate Sex, Globalism & Monopoly of Economy by Unethical Corporations.
><
Establishment now uses the media, education system to bash every rebel as Nazis.
><
Obama, Clintons & Saudis funded ISIS, to make a proxy war on Syria against Russia allies (Assad, Iran)
><
Now They're funding Black Lives Matter, Antifa & Mexican Guerillas to start a Civil War 2.0 in US soil. Brace (you)rselves!
>>
>>62408529
Freedom is a luxury of a more civilized time.
>>
File: 1482330089663.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482330089663.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
>>62397231
Mozilla's Soros money at work. They want to ban all conservative comments and label things they don't like as "toxic" and "fake news" and "hate comments".

Mozilla cucks will defend this.

Fuck Fireshit, fuck SJWzilla.
>>
>>62408326
>Muh Trump defense force
Great way to avoid criticism for turning out to be a filthy hypocrite. Just project the blame to someone else.
>>
>>62400055
How does this fat old fuck literally jump up everywhere. Does he really sponsor everything that is progressive propoganda in the world. He is even openly active in my home country in some shithole in Europe. What the fuck.
>>
>>62397231
So why is that mozilla shit different than disqus
>>
>>62400053
this post really attracted the shills

makes you think
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.