[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"X"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

There are enough threads about the new iPhone already, I just wanted to talk about the X branding.

Is it coming back? I remember when it was a 80s-90s fad for making things seem futuristic or next gen but everyone kind of stopped doing it after a while.

Is Apple bringing it back?
>>
They called it the iPhone Ten though, the X is a roman numeral and not X for Xtreme like the 90's
>>
>>62396806
I wonder what they'll release next year. The iPhone 8S and the iPhone X 2?
>>
>>62396845
They'll probably rebrand it iPhone Pro, the X is for 10 years of iPhone terror
>>
>>62396806
it brings back the retards who said Mack Oh Es Ecks instead of TEN.
>>
>>62396845
iPhone Xs Plus Goyim Edition
>>
>>62396832
So then what happens 2 cycles from now? iPhone 10 and iPhone X3? And they're going to pronounce it "ten-three"??
>>
>>62396945
iPhone 9 and iPhone X-II obviously
>>
>>62396967
2 full iPhone cycles you dildo. As in when they get around to the iPhone 10. They'll have to call it iPhone 10 and X-3 or X-III. The former pronounced "Eye-Phone-Ten" and the latter "Eye-Phone-Ten-Three."
>>
>>62397075
>not buying the iPhone 8S Plus and iPhone XS when they come out
>>
>>62396845
i think they'll discontinue the classic iphone line and just go with X2, X3 and so on.
maybe they'll keep the cheap version around for poor people (SE was it?)
>>
>>62396832
what the fuck is the iphone 9 then?
>>
>>62397278
>iPhone ten two
>iPhone ten three
>>
>>62397374
There is no iPhone nine. Products that have 9 in it don't sell good. This is why Microsoft skipped Windows 9
>>
>>62397563
It was actually so lazy developers from the 90s who searched for Windows 9* for 95 and 98.
>>
>>62397563
I thought it was because of some shit about how compatibility checks would slip through for windows 95 and 98?
>>
>>62397278
Considering this is the same company that removes headphone jacks/touch ID, I'm definitely expecting them to phase out the "old" iphone design.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.