[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /g/ How do you think the apple cultists will break these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: MemePhoneX.jpg (81KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
MemePhoneX.jpg
81KB, 660x495px
So /g/

How do you think the apple cultists will break these new phones?

>Ios 7
>waterproof phone upgrade

>Ios 8
>charging phone in the microwave

>iphone six
>bend the shit out of it

>iphone 7
>drilling a hole for headphone jacks

Can they be memed any harder?
>>
Sand off the camera area for total screen coverage?
>>
>>62396339
I don't think meming them harder is possible, but I'm looking forward to being proven wrong.
>>
File: 1504377447888.jpg (34KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504377447888.jpg
34KB, 1024x1024px
>>62396363
>Want your iphone x to feel completely flat? Get some sandpaper and scrub the camera until level and smooth.

Hmmmmm.
>>
>>62396426
>Telling them that the strong materials with diamond particles in the glass also make it hammer proof, so you can hit it with a hammer underwater!

Would they believe it? I am not really sure how retarded they are desu.
>>
>>62396484
>1000$ price tag

Pretty retarded
>>
use your dick/pussy as password in face recognition for better privacy
>>
>>62396339
Lots of people probably won't like the notch once they use it for watching videos.
Somehow we need them to break their phones to "hide the notch" or something.
>>
I'll keep my £30 flip phone
>>
>>62396339
Want to save money instead of paying over $1000 for an iPhone X? Simply just saw off the top and bottom bezels of your iPhone 7/7+ and voila!
>>
>>62396339
The notch is "painted" over the screen and you can actually sand it off to reveal the whole screen...
>>
>>62398065
That's pretty good
>>
File: 374691.gif (30KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
374691.gif
30KB, 420x315px
They will get an app to make the screen smaller and put back big bezel with black tape
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.