[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music Player Suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: apple-ipod-price_1_1.jpg (90KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
apple-ipod-price_1_1.jpg
90KB, 1600x1600px
Currently have pic related but storage is full and I don't need a touch screen because I'm not 10 anymore but I guess it's alright. What should I get? I'm thinking iPod Classic. Any suggestions?
>>
>storage is full
The appleWatch series 3 with cloud music doesn't have this problem :ᓓ)
>>
>>62393444
Phones that let you actually fucking expand the storage don't have this problem
>>
>>62393444
I don't pay for Apple Music. I just download the most recent itunes rip.

>>62393473
I don't like to use my phone for music. It's just to text and make calls.
>>
And old Android phone with a micro SD card slot and a Wolfson DAC
>>
>>62393666
>>
>>62393395
iPod classic all the way. Check local pawn shops and places that sell used devices before buying online. GameStop has decent prices online for them, your may even be able to find one in-store if your lucky.

Battery life on the classic is killer, it's amazing what fancy screens and wireless everything does to a battery.

Plus iPod works with damn near everything on Earth.
>>
File: 16438437373.jpg (65KB, 640x594px) Image search: [Google]
16438437373.jpg
65KB, 640x594px
>>62393395
If you want a cheap phone with an excellent DAC and ROM support then get a Nexus 5. If you want just a PMP then I recommend the iPod Video 5th gen. It has a really nice DAC and you can upgrade it to an SD card. Be prepared to spend a little to buy the parts needed. You can get the iPod itself for like $40 and an SD card internal adapter for like $30. SD cards obviously vary in price by capacity. New batteries are $10 tops. The back housing usually doesn't need to be replaced but you should usually replace the front plate and click wheel and those are usually pretty cheap. The best part of the iPod 5th gen is that you can install Rockbox on it with custom themes and it'll be able to play a wider variety of file formats.
>>
>>62394162
Going for the iPod Video 5th gen, thanks!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.