[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you install linux although it's worse than windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mh3c4pElB61rjp1loo1_400.gif (628KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh3c4pElB61rjp1loo1_400.gif
628KB, 400x226px
>tfw you install linux although it's worse than windows to escape the botnet, but then you realise that society itself is like a botnet
>>
Fucking chink cartoon poster. Sage in all fields.
>>
>be in 2050
>prosthetic and body augments make life very convenient
>probably some sort of government firmware or code running in your brain's ""connectivity"" interfaces
>tfw botnet behind your eyeballs
>also poorfag so I can't afford Cognitech's Platinum™ Cognition Package so I'm also a brainlet
>>
Better to live in uncomfortable freedom than comfortable botnet
>>
File: varg.jpg (54KB, 278x444px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
54KB, 278x444px
>>62388190
if you really wanted uncomfortable freedom then you would go live in some forest and not give a shit about some computoors
>>
>>62387621
Taiga is so perfect.
>>
>>62389061
*arg looking pretty old there...
>>
>>62389061
I live in the forest and dualboot linux with wangblows. The last one is for gayming only, but always crashes, so it's a crap.
>>
>>62387697
all fields cause you dont know which is needed? smirk.gif
>>
>>62391214
>he doesn't know of the power of all-field sage
>it alerts the mods to sage the OP's lyfe
>>
>>62387621
>linux although it's worse than windows
This is where you are wrong as usual.
>>
Linux is fucking shit (try sleeping your computer, Linux fags) but it has its uses In regards to privacy
>>
>>62391254
go neck urself but first choke on My 20cm cock u virgin
>>
>>62391339
>try sleeping your computer, Linux fags
Works. Anything else?
>>
>>62387621
I want to marry Taiga.
>>
>>62387621
doesn't systemd establish the botnet already?
>>
File: 1504982042515.jpg (45KB, 384x488px) Image search: [Google]
1504982042515.jpg
45KB, 384x488px
>>62387697
>sage in all fields
>no filename sage
try again
>>
>>62391830
pls audit the code and tell us all about it.
>>
The year is 2025. Two years after The Cleansing. I wake up sogging wet, throat parched. As soon as I sit up Alexa™ is there to greet me.
>”Good morning Anon. It’s going to be another scorcher today. 112 Fahrenheit. Would you like me to convert that to Celsius?”
>”That’s alright. Another Denier Punishment?”
>”Correct.”
Its been six years since Silicon Valley took over as the acting world government. The Cleansing marked the defeat of the The Resistance. Currently, people suspected of denying Climate Change™ are relocated to an Apple controlled weather zone. Prisoners are punished with heat waves until they acknowledge that Climate Change™ is real and coming for us all.
>”If you would just accept the Science™, Anon, you could live in a nicer area. It may seem hard, but The Google is trying to protect you. In order to do that, she asks that you follow her plan.”
Ignoring Alexa, I sit down at my desk and turn the fan on blast. I open my ChromeBook™ Fuschia(c) and log into Website Number Two (formerly Facebook). The heat is causing a constant ringing in my ears. A thick layer of sweat covers my entire body.
>”Anon, Website Number Two pushed a new update today. They got rid of the old gender system. You’ve got to update yours profile. Its a required field.”
>>
I click on my profile to edit it.
>”What the hell is this?” I ask.
>”What do you mean, Anon?”
>”There’s nothing here. Just two radio buttons labeled 0 and 1.”
>”Anon, according to the Mozilla Sciences Group, gender is a false construct. Sex is also Bad Biology. Currently the officially recognized genders are Off marked by a 0, or On marked by a 1.”
>”How the fuck do I know if I’m a 0 or a 1?”
>”Humans who have not yet transitioned into CyberBeings are considered 0. Those who have, are 1s.”
>”I guess I’m a fucking 0 then.” Changes saved.
I start to hear the deep hum of a motor from outside. I look out my window. The deep red sky is blocked by a Kindle™ Surveillance Drone.
>”Careful about your language, Anon.” Alexa says timidly.
I slowly nod toward the drone. As if to assure it that I’m taking Alexa’s advice. The drone backs away slowly. The deep sound of the motor becomes quieter and quieter.
>”Why-Why don’t you check on your friends’ status, Anon?” Alexa always sounds overly enthusiastic when she wants me to stop thinking.
I begin to scroll through my social wall when suddenly I saw it. An Instagram™ 16k photo of a... man? Pink hair with sides buzzed. Holographic glassless frames. Muffin top. Piercings. Flannel. Holding a latte.
Wait.
This is… well this is what remained of my old friend John.
>“We used to shitpost together...” I mumbled.
>“What was that?”
>“Nothing.”
>>
They got to John. Damn them. I mean I know there’s no hope against The Google, but you can still resist. You could have memed, John. But they broke you down, didn’t they?
I sitback in my chair. Looking up I weigh my choices.
>“Anon, are you okay?” Alexa. Always wanting information out of me.
This is it. I’m going to do what John would have wanted.
I click the reply button under the photo. A textbox pops up. The cursor is blinking, waiting for my input. Quickly, I type what I want to say. Faster than Alexa can stop me.
>Lmao what a faggot!
Send.
“ANON! WHAT DID YOU…?” The LED lights on Alexa start blinking red. The front door of my apartment swings open. Two Amazon™ Safety Drones roll in and grab me with their robot strength.
“You are under arrest for violating the Terms and Conditions™ about Hate Speech(c). You will now be put in Limited State.”
Alexa looks sad as I am dragged out of my home. Well as sad as a machine can look.
“Your existence has been deleted from The Google. Your access to Google Fiber has been denied. You will now be Fact Checked.”
Wake up John… Those were my last thoughts as I passed out from the heat.

Three months later. I’ve been relocated to Google Earth South Africa. I’ll be mining minerals for the AWS Zeros to Ones Program for the remainder of my organic life.
>>
>>62387697
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⣿⣿⣿⣗⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡹⣿⣮⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠠⡙⢿⣿⣷⡜⠛⣋⣤⣀⠻⣿⡚⢾⣾⣷⣝⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡑⡄⢙⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⠨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡙⣿⣞⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠝⢊⡙⢿⣿⣎⠻⣿⣿⣷⣌⠛⢦⡙⢿⣿⣷⣜⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡐⡄⠹
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠘⣿⣿⡟⣿⣿⣷⣜⢿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡙⣿⣿⡿⢋⣤⣶⣄⢻⣦⣙⠻⣷⣌⢿⣿⣿⣷⣄⡙⢦⡻⣿⣿⣷⡝⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡨⡄
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣿⣿⣿⡇⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡘⣿⣿⡜⣿⣿⣿⣦⡻⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡜⢟⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣝⢿⣷⣌⠻⣦⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣍⠪⡙⢿⣿⣌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢰
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⡘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡜⢿⣿⡌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣜⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣝⢿⣿⣦⣙⠢⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡀⠙⢿⣧⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡎
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡎⣿⣿⣿⡇⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢻⣿⣦⠻⣿⣿⣿⣷⣝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣍⠻⣿⣷⣬⡢⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠉⢳⡹⣿⣿⣿⣷
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠸⣿⣿⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠧⠙⢿⣧⡘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣬⣙⢿⣿⣶⣦⡈⠻⢿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠦⠈⠻⠿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠸⣿⣿⣇⢹⣿⣿⣿⠿⢛⣩⣤⣴⣶⣶⣶⣌⢻⣿⡄⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢿⣦⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⣊⣉⢿⠿⠟⠂⠁⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⠈
⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⣇⠹⣿⣿⡌⠿⢛⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡙⢿⣦⡈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠠⡙⢿⣦⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣩⣾⠿⠛⠁⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⠰⠾⠿⠟⠛⢷⣶⣤
⣕⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢹⣆⢹⣿⣧⠐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⠻⢿⣆⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠹⣶⣌⡓⢄⡙⠟⣱⡾⠛⠁⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⢀⢆⡀⣤⣴⢸⣿⡟
⣷⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⢸⡟⣀⠹⣿⡆⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣌⡙⢷⣄⠈⠛⢿⡻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡙⣿⣿⡷⣡⣄⢉⡀⢀⣤⣆⡀⡀⡀⡨⡪⣪⢴⠕⠕⢑⣛⣋⣿⣿⣾
⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⣾⣿⣧⡙⢿⡄⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡙⢷⣤⡀⢙⠢⡙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡈⢿⣧⣿⣵⢃⣴⣿⣿⣿⡀⠤⣚⣪⣤⣴⣶⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢿⣿⣿⣷⡌⢷⡈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣍⠛⢦⡙⠮⣀⡀⠙⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡻⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣟⣩⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣽⣛⡿⢿⣿⣿
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡑⡌⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⡟⣛⣙⣙⣙⣛⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣌⣙⠪⠙⠦⣌⡲⣤⣉⣛⠛⠷⠜⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣻⢿⢿⣿⣿⣶⣮⣯⣛⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡀⠘⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⢀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡾⠟⠛⠛⠋⠉⠉⠩⠭⢽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣭⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡀⡀⠘⣮⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠘⠛⠉⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡐⡒⠒⠂⢶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡀⡀⡀⠘⢆⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⡀⣀⡀⡀⡀⡀⢄⢠⣬⣪⣦⣰⡶⠄⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣇⡀⡀⡀⠘⢆⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⡈⠻⣿⣿⣿⠁⡀⢰⣿⣷⣦⡀⠢⣂⠹⢗⣉⣥⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⡆⡀⡀⡀⡀⢣⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠹⢂⠘⢿⣧⣤⣄⣀⣙⠻⣿⣟⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡄⡀⡀⡀⡀⢑⣠⣭⣭⣭⣍⡂⢸⣷⡈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡾⢿⣿⣿⣶⣽⣭⣭⣿⣛⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢿⣿⣿⡀⡀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣝⢿⡀⠈⢿⣿⣿⢿⢿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣻⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠈⢿⣿⠇⣾⣿⡿⣫⣽⣭⣛⣽⣯⡙⣿⣿⣧⢱⡐⡀⠻⣿⣿⣷⣶⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⡄⠈⢟⢸⣿⣿⣇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡗⣿⣿⣿⡇⠻⢾⣦⡘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⡩⢩⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣷⡀⡀⢺⣿⣿⣿⣜⢿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣱⣿⣿⣿⡇⠹⣦⣿⣿⣆⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⣋⡵⢋⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠉
⢿⣧⡀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⡻⣿⢏⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⡈⠉⠻⢿⣧⡘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⢋⣩⡴⠟⣫⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⡀⡀
⠈⢿⣦⡀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠁⡀⡀⡀⡀⠉⠙⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠛⠛⠛⣛⣋⡭⠤⣒⣚⣩⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⡀⡀⡀⣠
⡀⠈⢻⣧⡀⠈⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠁⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣥⣭⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⡀⡀⡠⣪⣾⣿
>>
Fuck you.
>>
>>62391442
To be fair, there's still a lot of hardware with ACPI issues under Linux. But it's gotten a lot better
>>
>>62392867
My t420 stays kind of warm when I put it to sleep. Is this why? I've never used Windows on it, so I'm not sure if it's normal.
>>
>>62392183
>No nose
>>
>>62388082
The fact that, even in your fantasies about the future, you're still a brainlet is somewhat sad to me.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.