[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he hasn't switched to Microsoft(tm) Windows(r) yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: wqf.png (174KB, 399x583px) Image search: [Google]
wqf.png
174KB, 399x583px
>it's ugly
Woah, hold your horses there, bucko. Ugly? Did you know that Microsoft(tm) Windows(r) Modern Design Movement (The Bauhaus) focus is on making the “function” beautiful? At the heart of the Bauhaus philosophy is stripping away superfluous decorations to focus on the essence of the functional.

>i-it's a botnet
If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear! Plus, Microsoft(tm) Windows(r) offers a unique "ad experience" where ads are tailored to suit your preferences and needs.

>muh customization
If Linux (communist subversion tool) has taught the computing world anything, it's that the end user left to his own devices will ruin the end product and cause problems for himself and others!
You don't NEED more customization than the wide array of scientifically researched pastel colors the Microsoft(tm)s theme customization suit offers you.

>b-but it costs money
it's time to clean your room and get a job, sonny jim!
>>
This, but unironically.
>>
I'm honestly curious as to what inclusive design entails
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.