[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Technology to the masses was a mistake. Apple introduced the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: meatpacking.jpg (444KB, 1264x894px) Image search: [Google]
meatpacking.jpg
444KB, 1264x894px
Technology to the masses was a mistake. Apple introduced the concept of smartphone (social media ego boosting garbage)
They destroyed the internet
>>
>>62367102
Internet became pretty much the same or even worse than so called "real world" (term widely used in the nineties, when the Internet was still a privilege to many). The use of psycho-tricks and cyberbulling made it more like a hell even. Politicians and business people can use it as a excuse to strengthen surveillance and monitoring the users, which will back-hit normal, honest internauts.
>>
>>62367324
think about it.. kikebook has the data, pics of kids, boobs, face, data, everything from millions of people
All in the name of ego. They actually convinced people to give their thoughts and family to KGB without using any kind of violence.
>>
>>62367102
>having a picture of scantly-clad high school sophomores on your hard drive
>>
File: MbYVc.jpg (190KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
MbYVc.jpg
190KB, 800x500px
>>62367553
this thread is actually the best one I've seen in awhile
>>
>>62367553
>high school
Yo
Whites really age like shit
>>
>>62367553
>implying everyone wants to have sex with white trash
hi nigger
>>
>>62367102

Pretty much. Social media has had an even bigger effect on young girls. It's turned them into schizophrenic narcissists without a single logical thought in their brainwashed minds. They all have endless insecurities, yet they are addicted to vanity. Their lives are controlled by that God forsaken smartphone, yet they are convinced that they are free and independent.
>>
>>62367568
4chan
>>
>>62367770
I just didn't wanted it to happen on this thread.

>>62367749
exactly my thoughts after OP three posts. I'm dating girls every now and then and they all end up asking for opinions on the nudes they send me or asking me about their bodies after we've seen each other. WTF most of the time there isn't even context for sending them (and I'm not saying I dislike them..). They live stuck to their smartphones just seeing themselves or envying other girls, sending 3 word messages, growing their ego by likes, giving meanings to those likes, etc.
>>
>>62367749
tfw you get strange looks for not spending hours on Instagram feeding the egos of idiots or uploading vanity pics
>>
Kids these days, amirite people
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.