[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UDEMY has anyone used this course is it good ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: c-sharp-tutors-online.png (5KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
c-sharp-tutors-online.png
5KB, 375x375px
https://www.udemy.com/unitycourse/

I want to learn C# so I can make games in Unity nothing to big 2D mostly for android, for art I only know GIMP, was thinking of a pixel approach.

Now I already have a book about C# will learn from it as well but I think this course in which you actually do something might be good and 10€ isnt much.

Anybody had prior experience with simillar courses ?
>>
>>62367020
The most important rule about programming: you don't need to know everything. In fact, you can't. Learn what you must, and learn it well. In this case, you want to learn c# for unity game programming. Therefore, download one of the unity example projects and read the relevant tutorial: https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials

You will quickly get something that compiles and runs, so you will find it far easier to stay motivated. And motivation is honestly by far the biggest obstacle you'll ever encounter.
>>
>>62367097
thanks yeah was thinking in similar terms
>>
>>62367097
I can attest to this, any time I attempted to learn c# and started making shitty console ups I quickly got bored and gave up because I'm a faggot.
I got gamemaker from one of the bundles and the fact that I could script up a moving character in 10 minutes was a great motivator. And going back to learning proper programming afterwards was way easier too.
>>
I've used a few Udemy courses, and they're generally really good.
Doing this one right now
https://www.udemy.com/the-web-developer-bootcamp/

And it's fantastic
>>
Good luck OP.... C# is a slightly unusual but perfectly fine beginner language.

>>62369473
I also did that one... It's pretty great. I wanna check out his SQL course as well, he is a good teacher.
>>
>>62369502
Yeah, that's part of why I like this course so much. The instructor is really good at like... everything. Speaking, giving reasonable assignments,and pacing.

Overall I'm pretty impressed with what I'm doing
>>
>>62367020
GameMaker is better for 2D
>>
>>62367020
Udemy is weird, there is a lot of unknowns with a lot of professional videos.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.