[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of tech would you guys take into a basement to wait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hurricane-orig.jpg (695KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
hurricane-orig.jpg
695KB, 1200x800px
What sort of tech would you guys take into a basement to wait out a hurricane? are any of you currently waiting them out?

I'd have
>buy a bunch of battery packs in advance
>a cheap feature phone for the extra battery life
> an e-reader
>a few 4tb external drives filled with movies, tv shows, other media and some first aid stuff
>a tablet and laptop to watch the stuff on
>a dynamo type charger so if my other stuff fails i can still get a bit of power for emergencies
>a shit ton of food and water
>some battery lights
>>
Dragon dildo
>>
>>62355068
>go into the basement to avoid hurricane
are you stupid? You trying to drown yourself?
>>
>>62355068
A bicycle powered generator
>>
>>62355136
>goes into school to avoid hurricane
>>
>>62355068
Tampafag here. What's a basement?
>>
>>62355158
I'm in ft. Lauderdale, thanks for taking the hit for us
>>
>>62355136
>dig a 1000 feet hole
>water will go down the hole
>????
>PROFIT!
>>
File: 1251394823150.jpg (39KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
1251394823150.jpg
39KB, 480x331px
>>62355191
You're..welcome?
>>
>>62355158
A separate area downstairs to the main area of the house. Kind of like an upstairs, but below the ground. Makes you feel like a groundhog.
>>
>>62355068
Congratulations, you would be one of the first to go.
>>
>>62355068
All tech in the basement anyway.
>>
>>62355104
underrated post
>>
>basement
>hurricane

lmao, you're literally fucking retarded.
>>
>>62355068
Retards like you are why I don't donate to hurricane relief. You deserve to drown.
>>
definitely a gasoline generator so I can shitpost through the apocalypse on my thinkpad
>>
A pencil
>>
neutron bomb
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.