[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we aren't doing /cyb/ anymore? I am disappoint. At a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 22

File: bunker_house.jpg (283KB, 1429x1022px) Image search: [Google]
bunker_house.jpg
283KB, 1429x1022px
So we aren't doing /cyb/ anymore? I am disappoint. At any rate, consider this cyberpunk general where we discuss William Gibson, the corporatocracy, that TV show with the mulatto hacker Guy and other shit.

Here's a link
https://google.com?q=snow+crash

Oh and you can talk about /sec/ stuff too like Linux and firewalls and shit.
>>
File: cypun4.jpg (136KB, 1250x652px) Image search: [Google]
cypun4.jpg
136KB, 1250x652px
Um, bump? /g/ low energy. Sad.
>>
File: 1490297779091.gif (2MB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1490297779091.gif
2MB, 500x459px
>this board
>>
>>62343049
I live cyperbunk
I pick locks and steal frozen tendies from walmart
then cook them with fire (which they banned)
>>
yeah, fire doesn't work any more. when you rub two sticks together, you get a lock screen with paypal.

i can get you some though... I know a guy. an egyptian magician.
>>
>>62343049
I'm amazed how dated CDs feel already
>>
>>62343049
Why does that guy not have a shower?
>>
>>62343997
Chink toilets can be used as a shower.
>>
>>62343614
Imagine a future with everyone getting proprietary augments from birth that prevent you from starting fires or doing anything considered dangerous. That's what will happen without free software.
>>
>>62343997
Maybe the ceiling of the bathroom has a showerhead and you just close the toilet lid when you take a shower.
>>
>>62343633
I'm not at all amazed at how fucking retarded you are.
>>
>>62345027
Why are you so rude?
>>
>>62343049
Where's the shower in this place
>>
>>62343165
Why is there a needle on the bed?
>>
>>62345211
Get raped twice and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>62345363
Someone just found out he's adopted.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170610-060815.png (134KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170610-060815.png
134KB, 1536x2048px
>>62345228
You shower in the toilet.
>>62345350
That's not a needle, it's how you Jack into the cyber matrix style
>>
>>62343049
>So we aren't doing /cyb/ anymore?
I cannot speak for everyone but in my case I am just waiting for the poo masters to get bored and leave. If they don't I will reconsider going to the newsgroup which is picking up steam just now.

Also I have been waiting for the old OP to compile all the inputs in the past threads. I made quite a few contributions as well as some pasta but that OP never updates the opening pasta.

Meanwhile I am adding to the FTP site which is back again. With 1 TB capacity I doubt I will be able to fill it up.
>>
An interesting article on Syd Mead, who did the designs for Blade Runner:
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170901-the-man-who-designs-future-worlds
>>
=== /cyb/ News

There is a lot of talk about cyborgs and mainly in relation to humans. One of the few exceptions are the dogs of Neal Stephenson and cells of Greg Bear stories.

Showing nature is weirder than fiction we have
>'Cyborg' bacteria deliver green fuel source from sunlight
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-40975719
>These newly boosted bacteria produce acetic acid, essentially vinegar, from CO2, water and light. They have an efficiency of around 80%, which is four times the level of commercial solar panels, and more than six times the level of chlorophyll.
>"We prize these cyborg bacteria and their ability to make acetate because they produce a substrate that we can already use to produce more valuable and more interesting products," said Dr Sakimoto.

Biopunk is getting pout of beta.
>>
>>62345350
This guy is correct >>62346142 IRL humans had an interface at the back of their heads, while in Matrix it was not there.

Also, if you look closely, you'll see the same interface at the head rest near the lower end of the picture.
>>
>>62343049
>>>/lainchan/
>>
>>62349878
>>>>/lainchan/
is badchan.
>>
File: unschway.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
unschway.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>62350413
You're making me sadchan.
>>
>>62343049
I am pretty cyber punk, I live outside the city in abandoned building, but 4 of the inner rooms were in good shape, and I even made them better over the past few months. Its in eastern Europe, where everything is monitored. I steal gas from the train company that is government owned. And I work as sys admin, and program in my free time, mostly low level C stuff.

7/10 I'd say.

All in all, I try to save as much as possible, so in 5 years I can have place of my own, and now I can go by with just $200 / month for food and water (I buy all the water, no running water here, also the stolen gas is for my generators)
>>
>>62350486
>all of this
Bozhe moi.
>>
Mondo2000 is now back on the net:
http://www.mondo2000.com/
>>
>>62343049
no shower/10
>>
>>62350699
I am stealing from BDZ, i live in the TKDZs building. ((In case you are actually bulgarian)).
>>
/cyb/ is too bogged down with larpers who just want to make cryptic nonsensical websites with cryptic nonsensical pdfs and apply filters to pictures of lain in photoshop. A lot of times it's just OP and his thread. Eventually the people interested in encryption and opsec left and made their own general.
>>
>>62343049
eh, thought i would be sadder but I'm good.
>>
>>62351750
>muh dumb drumpf
>muh mean nazis
I can go anywhere on the internet for this waterdown trash
>>
>>62352518
This is what I don't understand. Every cyberpunk community I've interacted with were made up mostly of extremely normal people with very mainstream, reddit tier views. They just seemed to like to dress up their identity in technology.
>>
>>62352909
Go to tsuki then.
>>
>>62352909
all larp groups generally have 3rd rate regurgitated main stream politics (treckies, capshitters, renaissance fair people, cyberpunk). they spend all their time in their hobby rather than observing the real world. they are happy to eat what "concerned" journalists feed them. they'd even shit on julian assange if it meant they can stay safe in their hobby.
>>
Do we have a Discord?
>>
>>62352518
I found it a bit conspiracy heavy. Cyberpunk of the 80's was about living under a late cold war government, not interacting with it but just getting by. In fact very little is stated about the governments in the main Cyberpunk books.
>>
>>62353048
>cyberpunk
>using discord

Discord is a centralized proprietary botnet that harms your freedoms. It is popular because Twitch streamers are paid to shill it to the 13 year olds who make up the majority of its userbase. Unlike IRC which has existed for decades, Discord is centralized, which means any blue haired gender fluid sysadmin can ban any server for triggering her. Discord will also ban you posting copyright infringing content. Not even Skype, owned by MicroShill, has been known to do this. The content that is allowed on Discord is made up of wholey unoriginal e-celebrity worship, stolen shit from 4chan, and a bunch of namefaggots. Everything you do is monitored and stored in the botnet. For all intents and purposes, Discord should be considered a cancer factory, as Reddit before it, and Gaia before that. Some normalfags have stumbled onto 4chan shilling their Discord thinking that its a totally normal thing to do.

The fact that you guys would use it proves the larp.
>>
>>62353130
Defend that mighty virginity
>>
>>62353162
Keep sacrificing the core values of cyberpunk for the convenience of lainposting.
>>
>>62353130
calm your tits, there was never a discord.
that new ip asking if >we had one, isn't characteristic of the thread as a whole.
>>
>>62353182
>>62353130
m8, you're not a revolutionary fighting the system

You're a sci-fi enthusiast

The sooner you come to terms with that, the better
>>
Please stop referring to things as "larping" when they are not taking place in real life.
>>
>>62353099
A lot of that generation was taught to mistrust governments, which is pretty great. However, they've struggled with associating private corporations with the same problems. Journalism is sick with group think and directed by bankers. Even their favorite left libertarian websites regurgitate almost the same shit as CNN.

I agree that having no politics would have been better than having that generic garbage. If they talk about politics at all, it should be about ending centralized DNS and not using cloudflare.
>>
>>62353343
>A lot of that generation was taught to mistrust governments, which is pretty great.
I agree that is great. The problem is, that is not enough. People have to mistrust power in general. For instance in Western Europe a lot more power resides with political parties then most people seem to be aware of. Especially social democratic parties have filled supposedly non-political government jobs with their loyal supporters making even the judicial an extension of the parties. It will therefore take 20 years to flush these out as retirements is the only way.

>However, they've struggled with associating private corporations with the same problems.
That too is power. Knowledge is power they realised more than 20900 years ago and it has never been as true as it is today. And few has more knowledge about people than Google, FB and MS.

>Journalism is sick with group think and directed by bankers.
Media too is a power. And it is rotten to the core. How much is conspiracy is hard to tell. Personally I think it is more of an adhocracy and plain laziness combined with stupidity. A lot of people are surprised when you tell them that half the population is less than average intelligent. And FB has turned stupidity on a vast scale into money on an equally vast scale.

>Even their favorite left libertarian websites regurgitate almost the same shit as CNN.
Only fungus thrives on rot.
>>
>>62353224
>thinks botnets are scifi
Bwahahahaha.
>>
>>62353130
>IRC
uhh i don't want you retards to know my IP
>>
Do you faggots even CCRU?
>>
>>62351783
>stating this on a pseudo-anonymous chechnyan rape enthusiasts support group
Бpaт, ЧтO тЫ дeЛaEшЬ?????
>>
File: HP_Superdome_pa-risc.jpg (522KB, 1120x1597px) Image search: [Google]
HP_Superdome_pa-risc.jpg
522KB, 1120x1597px
We discussed /cyb/ servers earlier...
>>
I was wondering what happened to /cyb/ + /sec/...I thought it sucked when I dropped by /G? and didn't see it in the catalogue.

If OG OP doesn't show up to resuscitate, then I will within the next few days on the regular.

I liked the vibe here and there was some intresting input here.

I had also acquired permission from some clients and my company to develop/use footage of penetration tests...I figured I would develop GIFS and other materials for educational purposes, and I intend to do this here withOP (hopefully) or without (will step down and away if they return).

If others have migrated elsewhere (such as usenet groups) I'd like to check those places out as well....I am an information glutton.

Keep rattling the cage everyone
>>
>>62356687
Bumping for visibility
>>
>>62352379
>Eventually the people interested in encryption and opsec left and made their own general.
Which was proper, since /cyb/ /= /opsec/.
>>
File: proxies.jpg (44KB, 455x300px) Image search: [Google]
proxies.jpg
44KB, 455x300px
>>62343049
Nah 4chins is way too normie for cyberpunk shit. The other place is better.
>>
>>62359966
Which one of the other places are you referring to?
>>
>>62356687
>If others have migrated elsewhere (such as usenet groups) I'd like to check those places out as well....I am an information glutton.
http://127.0.0.1:7657/console #salt ;)
The people who were interested in /sec/, presumably, left to go real things like you do. Again this is just a presumption or a projection depending on english language things, but this is what I did. Got introduced through /cyb/, took the resources I needed in the OP, contributed a bit and got very little back so I left on to "greener pastures" as they say.
A similar place you may enjoy can be found here:
---BEGIN---
R1k0Q0FOWlVFQTNUSUlCWEdBUURPTVpBR05RU0FNVEdFQVpHTUlCV0dVUURNWkpBR1kyQ0FOUlRFQTNEUUlCV0dFUURNWkpBR0pTU0FOWllFQTNUU0lCWE1FUURFWlFOQkkNCg==
---END---
It is silly simple to "unencrypt."
>>62360142
Likely one of the two lain cults.

Does anyone know what kind of work I can find with reverse engineering? I'm learning at the moment, but most prospects require S clearance and some sort of graduate/advanced degree. I may just become an exploiter if that becomes the case.
>>
File: 1505015835011.png (594KB, 1001x856px) Image search: [Google]
1505015835011.png
594KB, 1001x856px
>>62348640
>Oh that's neat let's check the article
>Pedo normalization propaganda all over related news
Jesus fucking christ this timeline sucks
>>
File: maruchan.jpg (1MB, 1441x2560px) Image search: [Google]
maruchan.jpg
1MB, 1441x2560px
have you eaten your daily dose of cyb today?
>>
>>62360188
eeeeeeeep!!!!!

Thank you brother!

One of the classiest answers I've ever received.
>>
>>62360188
>>62360188
>R1k0Q0FOWlVFQTNUSUlCWEdBUURPTVpBR05RU0FNVEdFQVpHTUlCV0dVUURNWkpBR1kyQ0FOUlRFQTNEUUlCV0dFUURNWkpBR0pTU0FOWllFQTNUU0lCWE1FUURFWlFOQkkNCg==

uhhh I used base64 to decode but all i get is more garbled bullshit.

wtf am I doing wrong? am I too stupid for this..
>>
>>62360758
hex maybe?
>>
>>62360188
ALso brother, I should have answered your question...

EVen if you only ever attain middling skill in reverse engineering there will be plenty of offers available to you (depending on your geographical area of course).

On the security technologies side, there are orgs who specialize in offerings that deal in malware, whether AV/AM, forensics (attribution/remediation, etc.) or IDS/IPS/HAF type tech/servfices...

EVen if you could not breakdown every new malware to an assembly level with the quickness, you would likely understand the system calls and resources the code is acting upon/leveraging,.

ANd there are way to few who can do so, so any competence in RE is hugely valuable.

On the OffSec side, as someone who manages, runs and participates in engagements for a living, RE capacity is huge on my wish list (I am going to work getting some strong competence myself here soon).

Having someone who can RE and develop/repackage even rudimentary exploits (by rudimentary I mean common repackaging/tweaking of current exploits) is insanely valuable to me...that is going to save some time in the my prep (testing exploits in the lab after recon of targets AV/AM).

Also, those skills could save my ass should I ever hit a wall; my employers are not a Nessus/Qualys scan and paperwork shop, they want (demand for their $) results, especially ingress, and while I haven't hit a wall in a long time, it is anything is possible...RE allows you the skill to avoid picking the locks, because you can make your own doors and keys.

ALso, you coud go straight engineering, whether security or otherwise...I work around plenty of folks who are sec in title/department, but most of their work is intense dev/engineering toward R&D for the Industrial/Energy sector.

You develop RE skills, have some projects to show (blog, Gitub, etc.) and you will not be starving in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>62360758
>>62360765
Save the original and work on it when you can. For you the result may not be worth the effort, but the journey may lead to something more.
>>62360820
I appreciate it. It echoes much of what I've already read, but reaffirms my course and adds some more unique insight. Thank you.
>>
>>62345228
You step out into the acid rain.
>>
>>62360204
>>Pedo normalization propaganda all over related news
Just because the BBC writes about something does not mean they identify with it. Let's look for more weird news on BBC...

>People like Ryon are going to shoot at Hurricane Irma
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41201494/people-like-ryon-are-going-to-shoot-at-hurricane-irma
>"It's time we took a stand against this bully!" reads the event description.
>"This is our home, nobody drives us out of our own territory.
>"Join me in this fight as we shoot flames at Hurricane Irma and dissipate her on the spot."
>One person has asked if bringing Flaming Hot Cheetos (the American version of Wotsits) will work.
>So if shooting and flame throwing don't work, then maybe a good old fashioned bit of pushing could be the answer?
>Another page and its 500-strong guest list is proposing "pushing" the storm away.

You just cannot make this up.
>>
>>62360820
As a net developer, my greatest fear is someone RE'ing client software.. then they know encryption methods, how data is exchanged, everything.

Btw, wot's cyberpunk?
>>
>>62362283
>Btw, wot's cyberpunk?
Short answer: "High tech, low life"
Medium answer: check the paste in OP
Long answer: check the FAQ (100 KB)
>>
Redox-OS had a quiet update: https://github.com/redox-os/redox/releases

Anyone from the /sec/ angle having a look at this?
>>
What? No more /cyb/? Fuuuck.
>>
>>62345006
Why would you need to close the lid? Can't you like, clean the toilet while you're at it?
>>
>>62343049
floor could use some carpet, then it'd be /comfy/
>>
>>62346142
>You shower in the toilet.
>in
Yuck.

On would be better but only by a small margin.
>>
>>62354776
Then use a proxy, or buy a cheap vps and set up an IRC bouncer on it
>>
>>62362530
>Sumerian
>memetics
>in 1992

All it needs now is a feature length cgi movie for completion. Anyways, looks fukin cool.
>>
>>62364289
You could see Netflix having a crack at it
>>
>>62360758
Well it is base64
>>
File: 1436060613179.jpg (483KB, 3554x1999px) Image search: [Google]
1436060613179.jpg
483KB, 3554x1999px
>>62363679
The all-consuming fear of dropping your soap into the toilet, for one.
>>
File: 1377560643311.jpg (564KB, 1600x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1377560643311.jpg
564KB, 1600x1130px
Cyberpunk is already here, it's just unevenly distributed.
>>
>>62368474
bit silly to be living that close together with all that space
>>
Why would anyone want to talk about /cyb/ on gee of all places?

Do you also talk about your riced i3 desktop with your mom?
>>
>>62369297
It helps me cope with this imposter syndrome. I recently answered a bunch of these: >>62360783 and some people were asking me what IRC was and how to install Ubuntu. It's a good feeling but a huge waste of fucking time.
>>
>>62353048
LARPing - the post
>>
>>62369297
>Why would anyone want to talk about /cyb/ on gee of all places?
see
>>62362530
>Short answer: "High tech, low life"

For tech /g/ is the right place. Perhaps we could do one round in /sci/ but otherwise it is hard to see where else would be more relevant.
>>
Since bunkers and hideouts are a popular topic:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-34846264

Also, I had no idea this was a competition too:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40997560/the-shed-of-the-year-competition-includes-non-sheds-for-the-first-time

I really want that tea house.
>>
File: joy emoji balaclava.jpg (7KB, 171x172px) Image search: [Google]
joy emoji balaclava.jpg
7KB, 171x172px
>>62354776
>muh privacy
>what is a vpn
>>
>>62366166
Decoding it gives you a (what looks like to me, anyway) hashed line of text that I can't figure out how or what to use to decode it.
>>
>>62343049
Cypher punk is how we survive now, cyb+sec. Yesterday we found how the party in the government use private data to buy off citizens in poor hoods to win votes during elections and shove mass propaganda.
We are monitored, we live in 1984^2.
>>
>>62371187
The technology we have today is enough to secure a government in their position, practically forever. Thanks to Google, FB, MS and more, the governments in dozens of countries have enough information to control the people, and take out whoever they find too bothersome.

I am NOT saying that is what they do, rather that division of power no longer is enough to maintain checks and balances. The press, of course, sold out ears ago.
>>
>>62371279
You can't get a job in the government if you are marked as in a contrary party and they use your facebook. People have been fired and we have evidence. We have people also disappearing in acts of protests, but mass media taunt those people as terrorists
The layman doesn't know how much their privacy is worth, less how to defend itself. When elections come big data is worth a nation's freedom, and when protests happen facebook is the biggest snitch.
>>
>>62343049
Cool pic and all, but does he for real bathe in the toilet?
>>
>>62371485
>does he for real bathe in the toilet?
That is becoming the running joke on this thread.

There is of course a whole lot more missing such as water tank, power system (generator, UPS), waste elimination, hidden rooms etc. Ventilation seems a bit missing too. Recirculating air through a LED lit hydroponic garden would add to the tech level.

If we were to be a little generous I think the showering could have been done in the entry shaft. At least it has a grate. And for the preppers out there you need an air lock and decontamination area.

Or you could go maximum sci fi and use a body suit with built in waste elimination.
I was searching for an old article, and wow, is ketamine bladder a thing:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/29815983/ketamine-i-thought-my-bladder-was-going-to-explode
What I was looking for was "suprapubic catheter":
http://www.bbc.com/news/disability-40849702
>>
>>62368474
they bulldozed the walled city like 15 years ago
>>
>>62354023
than
>>
File: level1.jpg (846KB, 3511x1755px) Image search: [Google]
level1.jpg
846KB, 3511x1755px
>>62371688
Yup, just to show you how one of my entrances look like.

>47 main air lock / blast doors
>tunnel 6 pressurized
>42 decon
>43 incinerator for material
>46 16 000 L aux water tank
>41 former guard booth
>40-39 100 000L diesel tanks
>33/36 diesel exhaust piping
>25/15 main air intakes, rapid closing blast valves, blast wave traps
>32/28/27 air scrubbers/nbc filter

Quite a lot of utilities to keep it operational.
>>
>>62371688
I don't get how people end up doing so much k, everytime I take some I'm as dumb as an 8 yo child and I feel weird for like a week afterwards
>>
>>62368474
Glad that shit is demolished
>>
tried to watch mr robot but it's too cringey. inevitable i guess since they have to aim it for normoids
>>
>>62371392
>The layman doesn't know how much their privacy is worth, less how to defend itself
This.

Its not that I have anything to hide, even my porn is in a folder called HD_Porn. I'm just too much of a jew to allow anyone to make money off of me unwittingly. 75/25 is what I demand to be datamined
>>
File: USS_Franklin_mess_hall.jpg (207KB, 1912x888px) Image search: [Google]
USS_Franklin_mess_hall.jpg
207KB, 1912x888px
The Franklin looks so comfy.
>>
>>62347366
mind dropping a txt file or something on the FTP server with the name of the newsgroup?
>>
>>62374311
My IQ drops off a cliff if I just take expectorants. And I have no idea why people would ever want to abuse this stuff. It feels bad not being able to think clearly.
>>
>>62375106
Sure:
 ftp://collectivecomputers.org:21212/
user:guest
pw:guest

Check in particular the Cyberpunk folder. Much goodness including the FAQ.
>>
Net neutrality is overrated.
>>
>>62373499
>Kabelstege
Ah, bunker dude, right?
>>
>>62373499
Do you just go to every board or something?
>>
>>62377414
i agree. they will get the regulation they want and the regulation they don't want and it will have been the future they have chosen.
>>
>>62343049
more art like that?
love it, but where does he shower?
>>
>>62377843
Not him but don't you too follow most boards in heer?

Anyways, he does have a Bloefeldesque bunker. So he has the area for a huge monitor wall to follow all boards in here. While. Stroking. A. Huge. Fluffy. Kitten.
>>
>>62360188
Damn it. I'm stumped after base64. I tried caesar, vigenere and permutation ciphers. I thought the key would be "unencrypt.", or without the dot, it wasn't. I still think saying unencrypt instead of decrypt has a meaning but i don't know. Also the size is too big to be sha1 or md5, even if we split there are some leftovers, so that didn't work either.
>>
>>62378371
>more art like that?
Sure, plenty in two sub directories in the Cyberpunk directory on the FTP site.

>love it, but where does he shower?
We will never know.
>>
File: 1421075053454.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1421075053454.gif
51KB, 500x376px
>>62343049
The /cyb/ thread was always low energy as far as I can remember.
I liked the old OP and geocities site the most, too bad they aren't being used anymore.
>>
>>62379738
what ftp? the installgentoo one?
it asks for password..
>>
>>62379804
>what ftp? the installgentoo one?
The one mentioned here: >>62376302

>it asks for password..
That is why >>62376302 states
pw:guest 

If your system allows embedding pw, you can use this direct link:
ftp://guest:[email protected]:21212/Cyberpunk/ 

Look for Scenery, Rooms and the file cy.7z (big).
>>
>>62380144
thanks my dude!
>>
>>62380269
Remember the site is open for upload, so please add stuff. Not my server, but it was advertised earlier this summer on 4chan. It is fairly large.
>>
Could someone please post the newsgroup name or put it on the FTP server? I've been looking through it and I can't find anything obvious that looks like the name? Thanks
>>
>>62360188
Stenography?
>>
>>62380938
hope this gonna stay around
>>
File: jzaikp2.jpg (850KB, 1664x2122px) Image search: [Google]
jzaikp2.jpg
850KB, 1664x2122px
how do i live more cyberpunk?

i already drink DIY soylent sludge and vape and wear lots of black
>>
>>62383043
modify yourself with electronic part?
>>
>>62383043
Make sure you're living in the ghetto with lots of expensive tech.
>>
>>62383083
i have lots of expensive tech but i'm living in a gentrified italian-american neighborhood of philiadelphia

my city isn't cyberpunk so i have to compensate
>>
Why even bother with cyberpunk? Clearly it won't come to pass, the future is pretty minimalist. Not messy and shitty like these pics.
>>
>>62383059
Grandmothers have been augmented with pacemakers for decades. Methinks more is required to attain this much desired level.
>>
File: meshed vr.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meshed vr.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
rate my gf /cyb/
>>
>>62351750
>First picture is femdom

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>62356687
>.I figured I would develop GIFS and other materials for educational purposes
nice
>>
File: cyber_dimension.png (28KB, 655x572px) Image search: [Google]
cyber_dimension.png
28KB, 655x572px
This is why
>>
File: street-light-blue-japan14.jpg (80KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
street-light-blue-japan14.jpg
80KB, 580x387px
>>62383474
>Why even bother with cyberpunk? Clearly it won't come to pass,
To the contrary, it is here already. It is just not evenly distributed.

>the future is pretty minimalist.
What did this mean? Western middle class living standard has been minimised for 30 years now,is that it?

>Not messy and shitty like these pics.
It will be messy for a while still, for many reasons. Baghdad, New Orleans and Fukujima are all messy. The 80's vision of neon lit rainy streets are now replaced by LED lit and occasionally semi submerged streets.
>>
>>62384432
>even your cyber gf is so ugly she needs to cake on the makeup
>looks like a whore
and she's way too old I mean come on what are you doing it's not like there is a virtual age of consent
>>
>>62384967
If you cannot get past the first picture you have to hand in your cyberpunk street cred card.
>>
>>62384432
can't wait to see how far they're gonna go with this, shit is already unsettling but someone will probably do a vr snuff game or something at some point
>>
The story goes like this: Earth is captured by a technocapital singularity as renaissance rationalitization and oceanic navigation lock into commoditization take-off. Logistically accelerating techno-economic interactivity crumbles social order in auto-sophisticating machine runaway. As markets learn to manufacture intelligence, politics modernizes, upgrades paranoia, and tries to get a grip.
The body count climbs through a series of globewars. Emergent Planetary Commercium trashes the Holy Roman Empire, the Napoleonic Continental System, the Second and Third Reich, and the Soviet International, cranking-up world disorder through compressing phases. Deregulation and the state arms-race each other into cyberspace.

By the time soft-engineering slithers out of its box into yours, human security is lurching into crisis. Cloning, lateral genodata transfer, transversal replication, and cyberotics, flood in amongst a relapse onto bacterial sex.

Neo-China arrives from the future.

Hypersynthetic drugs click into digital voodoo.

Retro-disease.

Nanospasm.
>>
>>62392374
>The story goes like this:
Wait, what story?

>Earth is captured by a technocapital singularity as renaissance rationalitization and oceanic navigation lock into commoditization take-off.
Charles Stross called...
>>
File: palm-pre.jpg (172KB, 1144x1943px) Image search: [Google]
palm-pre.jpg
172KB, 1144x1943px
>>62388543
Why what?

And he got his answer.
>>
>>62364829
Seems things are looking up
>‘Snow Crash’ Producer Frank Marshall Says Movie Could Start Shooting Next Year
>BY ADAM CHITWOOD JULY 27, 2016

http://collider.com/snow-crash-movie-update-joe-cornish/

That was last year, not sure where it is now.
>>
File: cyber_clothing.jpg (340KB, 1600x1076px) Image search: [Google]
cyber_clothing.jpg
340KB, 1600x1076px
>>62383043
>wear lots of black
You might want to add some neon to your style.

Also, we are getting into the long quiet night of /cyb/.
>>
cyb language poll
http://www.strawpoll.me/13918021
>>
>>62343165
You got any more william gibson artwork?
>>
>global governments: welcome migrants, global warming is real, trump is bad, gay pride
>cyber """punk""": welcome migrants, global warming is real, trump is bad, gay pride

what is the point of hiding on the net if you agree with everything big brother tells you. at least be edgy and hijack people through blueborne and play fashwave.
>>
>>62373499
bunkeranon, nice seeing you again
>>
>>62394159
who are you quoting
>>
>>62393957
>looks like a checkmark
>is actually a radio button
People who do this deserve death.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.